Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/KPjChRwXB18
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Cum all over her and massage it into her tits like sunscreen

cum on those big beautiful tits

Replies for replies again

Slide my cock between those ample tits.

What would happen to this little cutie?

lonely looking whore, I'd romance her, fuck her passionately and lovingly, then take the hidden camera tapes and send them to her crush
i'd pay a dozen bums to rape the stuck uprich cunts

who

mmmmm bet she'd get a lot of traffic to

Drag her into the building by her hair and pull down her pant and yell "Who here knows Kara? Well I'm only charging $5 to rape the slut now", make a decent profit while males of all ages full up her cunt with sperm while she struggles and begs

i'd hump her fat belly and cum all over it, making her rub it in

Gf wwyd

'd love go destroy her pssy hard
Need to be moar reply

steal her panties and hang them from my rearview mirror

Remove her top and rub some suntan lotion on her to prevent sunburn and no tan lines.

Kidnap her. Have multiple unprotected breeding sessions with her, then make her show up to mom and dad 8 months pregnant

oh yeah you'd make a ton

i would take anna to a fancy dinner and fuck her brutally in the bathroom with a few of the busboys

Would push her tits together and fuck them until i came all over her face

always a good thing haha

and she is?

I'd fuck her asshole with her head in the toilet flushing every so often just for a laugh.

Keep making fun of her porky belly she's very self conscious .

I'd blindfold her and make her bounce on my dick until I fill her with cum

wwyd

Have nice non-kinky consensual sex with her. As I leave her place, let half a dozen unshowered bums into her room to do with her what they please.

Man those tits are begging to pop out! It wouldn't be hard to strip her off, I'll let that guy take her ass while I enter her mouth, we'll high five after shes taken both our loads in her whorish body

I would bend her over and I'd forcefully get my dick inside her ass. Then I'd pound her senseless.

Wwyd to my chubby little slut

Slap her fat butt cheeks until they are hot and pink, then fuck her doggy style and cum on her ass.

anyone want to ruin this slut? Her names Sally

Replies for replies

be brutal

moar

Nice! Wwyd here come in and see this?

Slut did actually suck his cock, would have loved to be there

Id get two of my buddies and force her to the ground, stuffing her airtight and shooting load after load into all her holes

make her some eggs

tell her she doesn't have to tell me what happened, but she has to eat them

all of them

take her to dinner

Grab her between her legs from behind and make her moan and whimper as i squeeze her pussy and tits until she cums and drops weakly to the floor, then jerk off standing over her, spraying cum on her half-conscious body.

Gf wwyd

love the sound of that mm

younger sister, wwyd?

Tell her to get on her knees and fuck that pretty face until she's a mess.

Best head ive ever had

Face fuck her in front of you

Knock her out chain her in my basement and let men pay me to rape her, also rape her myself

Nice

Wwyd

Nice pair of tits, I would squeeze them and pinch her nipples.

fuck her in the ass while that dude is forced to watch

We got drunk last night and she blew me and my boy it was weird lol

make the daughter watch me fuck her mom. Then make the daughter fuck her mom with a strap on

Id ram my dick so down her throat she's gasping for air

Nipples are peirced too

Mmmmmm would love to be a part of that

Put some music on the jukebox and start by organizing a gang rape to the two sluts laughing as our thrusts start to sync up to the rhythm.

After form a circle around them and place bets to see who can jerk off get cum straight in their mouths and eyes

Would grab them and enter her from behind, then fuck her so hard you'd hear her squeals from the street corner.

I would tie her tits up tight with ropes until they were purple then whip them until she cried and begged me to stop. Then spunk all over them.

Wwyd? Be cruel.

Rape all 3

yummy

Strap her onto a table and lets people rape her while she watches her mother and sister being raped.

Walk straight in and fuck her throat brutally, keep going until she goes limp and i use her unconscious throat as a fuck toy. Then put her head in the toilet, and fuck her ass until im bored of her. Finish it all off by rubbing my balls all over her face and nutting on her teeth.

no holds bar

Wwyd to her titties? Like em?

Strangle her until she opens her mouth and starts to go blue, as she gasps for air I'll shove my cock down her throat and roughly force her head back and forth on my cock before cumming straight down her throat.

Rape her up the ass and right before I cum slit her throat then cum in her deas body

wwyd with my sis?

Anyone interested in more of her? Wwyd

Would twist her nipples and squeeze het fat tits enjoying her small squeals.

Choke the bitch while raping her.

Kidnap her and her mom and fuck her mom in the ass before making her taste the juices off my cock.

Make fun of her pudgy belly please

Id rape her bring her to a crack den, let everyone rape her while filming then send the vid to her co-workers, friends, boss and fammily

loves being choked

Wwyd

If she likes it, il stop and start beating her. Then hire men to tp rape her and record it

The the porker up the ass, while beating her and forcing the fat whore to squeal like the fucking pick she is, cum on her back and spit on her while I wipe my cock off in her hair

Take her phone and live stream on facebook, make her tell everyone she knows that shes a fuck pig. Let them all hear her crying and screaming while I rip her ass apart with my cock.

wwyd to Robyn, be brutal.

bianna

Shove my cock deep into her mouth forcing her to throw up on my cock as I cum buckets down her throat.

Disgrace her.

slap her face, grab her by the throat, pull her skirt up and fuck her in the ass while I continue choking her.

Please more

More right

Go inside cause it's too got
youtu.be/KPjChRwXB18

How would you fuck this slut? Replies get replies.