Sup Forums I'm I'm the process of buying 20 acres in the Mojave desert what should I do with it?

Sup Forums I'm I'm the process of buying 20 acres in the Mojave desert what should I do with it?

terraform it

Patrol it.

Not buy it

How much is 20 acres of desert going for nowadays?

make sure you use solar panels and shit thats the best place for them

sell it

create a post apocalyptic wasteland where no government dares go. then work on making laser rifles and mutating humans into 300 year old burn victims. and you gotta have some robots with missle launchers.

make real life worth it YEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH

start a micronation
"The Federation of Kekistan"

then wait for gullible souls with too much time on their hands to send you paypal donations

Make sure you have proper defenses to fend off super mutants and deathclaws. Also give some serious thought to which faction you feel like being allies with.

Sell it

Fuck off back to Sup Forums nerds

How much do you pay for that?

2nd Auschwitz

Dig 50 ft hole. Throw mexicants in. Burn weekly.

Park an RV in there and use it to make meth

Start a music festival, get a nigger to hype it for you, wait for dumb rich white people to show up...repeat yearly

Start an "Isis Simulation Program" for your countrymen to enjoy and shoot the hell out of those scumbags.

OP here this parcel I'm buying is about $3000 and completely undeveloped

wait 100 years and have 3 grandchildren. make one get taken by a eagle and make the other 2 fight for the land . than the 3rd grand child shows up with a robot army to take it back. thats what you should do

Stand in the very centre.

And then kill yourself

Orgyyy ittttt....

bury as many bodies in there as possible, mass graveyard of missing people