I live right next to a "daycare" for retards (actual retards. Real ones) they scream and shout every single day...

I live right next to a "daycare" for retards (actual retards. Real ones) they scream and shout every single day. Sometimes in the middle of the night.

Ask me shit

What are you planning for revenge?

>daycare
>screaming at night

nice try, user

No need. The carers beat them often, so that's punishment enough. I can hear it when they get beat. Man, they scream for everything

That's why I used quotation marks, retard. They leave kids in there for entire weekends

Ever thought of having one as a cheap maid?

>lives with retards
>calls people on the internet retards

are you retarded, user?

We used to have a small fence dividing the house and this place. Retards would often jump and get into our pool and do weird shit. They're less functional than tumblrinas so I wouldn't recommend it

They live NEXT to me, bro

how many quarters have you glued to the sidewalk outside of their compound?

None, but retards are crazy strong. I wouldn't be surprised if they manage to tear the quarters out

Any photos of the retardettes stripping?

Only one way to find out. Feel free to experiment with various types of glue. Do a weekly update on Jewtube. Make a series out of it. Retard versus Quarter, or whatever.

>21 over 20
That's not how trisomy works, you mongoloid. He should be gatting a 47 over 46 for it to be funny.

Greentext stories OP? I'd love to hear some!

what are their favourite songs?

Can't see 'em ever since we put up a 15ft wall to keep them out of our damn backyard. But, i could probable get my drone fly over it. They are all playing outside riggt now

How is your sleep? I bet you wake up and are like*god damn retardes* lol fuck that

Throw some Bibles over the wall. They don't deserve to go to Hell for all eternity simply because they're retarded.

tie potato to drone and let it fly over the wall, let them think they can fly too

>lives in a country where its legal to beat retards
>calls people bro
I don't buy it

>be me, 12 yrs old
>2002
>only a small fence diving the properties
>see a retard being dragged around by two big dudes in white scrubs
>retard wouldn't stop screaming and shouting
>he clearly did not want to go wherever they were taking him
>freaky.jpg
>retard's pants get caught on the grass
>gets completely naked
>dudes in white scrubs look at each other, shrug and inject some shit on the retard's bare ass
>retard goes numb immediately
>they let him nap on the yard for like 20 minutes
>they drag unconscious retard inside

It's illegal. My mom called the cops on them a couple of times

Lol that's actually my reaction. Which is why I have a biased hatred towards them

I'm not sure weather to laugh or ask what the fuck happened there?

Underrated post

Never experienced an actual retard in the wild. Are they dangerous? Do you carry a hammer or an axe for your protection?
How do they feast? Are they hunting in groups?

Have you fucked one

how much to they complain that you are a faggot?