Leeds

>Leeds
>Not going up

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0jRjUYAobZ8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

DIRTY LEEDS!

The premier league would be more fun with Leeds in it.

You mean for comic relief?

Newcastle
Brighton

Leeds lose in playoff final to Reading

A little bit of both.

If Derby get playoffs they will win it.

I'll kek if it's a Leeds vs. Huddersfield final though and Huddersfield win.

>Leeds
>never leads the league

Leeds aren't good at play offs, no way we'd win them.

>swans can't play the same defenders two games in a row

What is 1992

>Shit kit
>Shit fans
>Shit city
>Shit history

Stay down.

Fuck Leeds and Russell Crowe and everything you stand for

I don't think Football was back invented then

So many ABL

Hmm yeah. If I'm honest I'd rather we waited until next season and just went for the league. I don't think my nerves could handle another possible promotion clincher being the final game of the season.

MARCHING ON TOGETHER

This desu, I just don't see us having the nerve in a big game like that yet. The team is still fairly young; look at what happened with Phillips against Brighton.
Just hoping that da Gays choke their automatic spot again which seems unlikely this time

The ABL thread is at >the city of my grammar

I think I brained my damage

Being this mad

I'm just disgruntled, desu. I'll give out APOLOGIES and (You)s when I'm fuming due to Leeds getting promoted

Just enjoy your Christmas goy

>tfw based Jermaine helped again

>tfw Leeds fan living in Doncaster
>mfw at work after THAT play-off final

You too, late-merry christmas.

I thought all Aussies supported Leeds?

We're going for the kiwi crowd now.

Lel they're behind flippin Huddersfield.

So we Fletcher or Nugent? Fletcher is on a permanent is a no brainer but if its on a loan? Id rather go for experienced goal scoring.

checking in

I follow leeds thanks to the big man himself

youtube.com/watch?v=0jRjUYAobZ8

>Leeds have never been in the PL during the lifetime of Sup Forums

Banter would be GOAT to be honest, even if it were just one season.

I'd rather go for Adam Armstrong,a quick manlet would be a good balance to the 100 kg big guy.

Fletcher might be alright,though he hasn't really done fuck all to prove himself and he's also a nigger.

Nugent would be a pretty good fit,especially since he knows some of our players already.

The thing is,its important to have a good squad chemistry off the pitch,last two years we had the italian cunts in their own little group,the niggers in their own,the academy lads and the rest of the players. Now they're all getting along much better.

Leeds fans on here, what do you think of Pontus Jansson?

Not as good as Pontus Pilate

>Be Forest fan
>come to the realisation that the only way we're getting out of this league is relegation

monk will be sacked early on next season after nearly getting them into the playoffs and then having a slow start to the new season

hope leeds come up so they can be slapped back down to the championship

fan favourite,he keeps roaring at the crowd every chance he gets and also jumped in after scoring his first goal for the club

Leeds needs to go back up, even if it's just for one season, mostly to show some of these faggy non-entity clubs what real fans are like.