I thought Trump was going to stop this. I feel cheated

I thought Trump was going to stop this. I feel cheated.

Other urls found in this thread:

webmshare.com/play/1MOn3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Can't cure stupid.

Don't think he ever said anything about that.

Fuck off

Because look at the alternative, me for reference

what is this a 17yo dating a 12yo?

You're an attractive motherfucker, post more

God, thanks a bunch! Would always love more

Holy shit, you are spoiling me. Your chest also available for seeing?

what can I say? Jews love the BBC and Trump can't change it

webmshare.com/play/1MOn3
And here's some shaking ass for those who like

Jesus, I have no words for how attractive I find you. Where are you from and what's your age? Bonus if you add another pic

>I thought
>Trump
If you voted for him you clearly didn't think.

From the eastern United States I'm 19 sir and did you see, ?

Meh... Who cares? next week you'll see a story about how she was stuffed in a trashcan by her pet.

Why yes I did. And aside from that, what's your sexuality?

I have a girlfriend but I've always wanted someone to train my ass

And where are my manners? The vid was outrageously hot

sage
kill yourself OP
sage

Ah, I'd love to someday ;) You are 100% my type

Who gets mad at this?

Thank you sir!

You don't do any trades with guys bychance do you? (Via snapchat/kik or w/e )

newbottomboi on snapchat, can't guarantee I'll always respond quickly because I may be busy but I'd love to see cocks and hear what you would do to me!

>wanting the federal government to control how people act and associate
I thought cuck-servatives hated big government overreach.

he's to busy giving the country to russia

He's an 8/10
She's a 6/10
I don't see the problem

Why is Sup Forums so obsessed with niggers?

Because they're scared of them

looks like Obama's daughter

Because Sup Forums can't stand how alpha niggers are despite all the racism niggers have to endure on a daily basis.

The Nigger male has remained alpha after being whipped to submission for not picking cotton, for being segregated at water fountains and restaurants, for embracing their nigger culture thus calling themselves "Niggers" which in turn became "Nigga".

Sup Forums can't stand the natural coolness and alphaness of Niggers who then have the audacity to hit on hot, white girls. Sup Forums were fine when niggers just fucked the landwhale whiite sluts, but niggers moved on to the sexier, white meat.

Sup Forums can't stand that most of the greatest athletes are niggers and not one has turned into a transexual like bruce jenner. Sup Forums can't stand that the most valuable sneakers in the world was named after a nigger, that nigger music (blues, rock n roll) is the epitome of all cool, white music as it stands today.

Sup Forums doesn't understand why white women like them because niggers have incredible B.O. Sup Forums hates that most male niggers look in shape while most of Sup Forums look like that fat "portions" guy from The Force Awakens.

Sup Forums finds it difficult to live with the fact that their culture has been dominated by niggers even before they were born. Sup Forums can't fight their own obstacles like niggers of asking hot white girls out because they're fat, scrawny and feel inferior to niggers.

/thread

Found the nigger

Found the niggerr

whats a good website or tumblr for interracial?

die antwoord is a really shitty band tbh

black2white.net I met my fiance there while she was 8 months pregnant

So alpha that most go to prison and most likely become someones bitch while there. Don't think you can be alpha is you are unemployed. I think you meant animalistic not alpha. plus fairly certain the only "alpha niggers" are the ones in the US, because slave owners bred them to be the biggest, strongest and dumbest, just like you do with any animal that you breed.

Sage

Spot on, checked

But why? Caramel babies are the cutest!

Is that Gucci Mane, Lil Boosie and Trayvon Martin in that pic?