Do you guys prefer orgasm from blowjob or penetration?

Do you guys prefer orgasm from blowjob or penetration?

When my gf blows me, usually I get an orgasm so intense that I can't even move my body for minutes and my limbs and fingers go numb real hard, that's the best feeling ever holy fuck. When penetration, I can't get an orgasm that good, and it's because her pussy, it's tight as fuck.

Other urls found in this thread:

young-and-wild.still-virgin.net
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I had a girl whose blowjob was better than any pussy id ever been in. Same experience. Not only that the orgasm lasted longer but was more intense. I've been in tight and loose. We were together eight years and Id drop any chick I was with if she asked if I wanted another blowjob.

My misses has these chewy mints she noms on and if she gives me a blowy a few mins after eating one, holy shit. It's like a cold/burn while getting head, and at first it hurt a little but I've legit never cum so hard.

a good handjob can be better than both

My ex gave the best blowjobs and would be so much better than piv orgasms. However, my current girlfriend was a virgin and doesn't quite know how to work a good BJ (She fucking stops and starts way too much!) but she's been styding up in a book and working on it. If I get close I can force her to keep going and not stop and then it's stupidly intense.
Progress.

Never had a girl work a handjob better than I can

they can learn if you can talk

>YOUNG AND WILD (TEEN GALLERIES)

young-and-wild.still-virgin.net

I only get BJ orgasms bc my wife's boyfriend is the only one who can have her pussy... good thing she's fuckin awesome at BJs

bj definitely, penetration, usually it's me doing all the work.
Also, bj means no scramble to clean up afterwards, which is much better. Just lie back and get relieved and then continue to lie there with a smug grin.

Oh yea totally clicking that.

I have an extremely difficult time cumming unless it's from vaginal penetration. It's pretty much cruelty for me to have to engage in sexual encounters that don't involve it.

factual

Now I think I have to talk with my gf about it.

cringed

I have never liked blowjobs (or handjobs or any other half assed shit). Every girl I've been with has blown me, and I've hated it every time. I can't even remember cumming from a bj. Half the time, their mouth feels cold. How the fuck does that happen? How is it possible to like this?

Mybe you gay bro

Ok, good for you?

bj is better for me but probably because it's much more rare.

What?

that might be a reason

Once you train your gf to suck your dick just the way you like it, nothing beats it. I know.

Initials TH?

I prefer vaginal intercourse. My current can suck pretty well, but the pussy is better.

Two things:
1. She might not have very strong vag walls.
2. The more you jerk off with your Kung fu grip, the less appealing the squeeze of a vag feels.

My wife has never given me a BJ to completion. She just sucks at it (no pun intended). I've given up trying to teach her. I just g for pussy or ass.

OP here, I just read back what I wrote, and I missed a "NOT" before "her pussy"

Blowjob. My gf once tongued the head the whole time. Felt amazing. She doesn't remember doing it either. She gets hormone rushes that turns a conservative school teacher into my personal whore.