Most underrated capekino ever. 10/10 movie

Most underrated capekino ever. 10/10 movie.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1D6bDHVAtNQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

it was a super hot rape scene, some of my first whacks were given to it

except it shits all over the comic's ending and message and thus feel, bravo hack snyder

Snyder got the look down, but the guy playing Veidt was pretty awful. Who decided that he needed to be skinny, sullen and vaguely eastern european? He's supposed to be a boisterous Bruce Wayne type, which makes the reveal all the more shocking.

I guess Snyder figured we wouldn't pick up on that unless he made Veidt into a stereotypical republic serial villain. The guy has a real contempt for his audience sometimes.

Just read the comic. There's so much interesting material that Snyder really couldn't adapt properly to the moviescreen. It's a story that specifically takes advantage of the comic book format.

Zack Snyder missed the point of the Alan Moore's work entirely.

>Snyder didn't "get it" meme

This criticism is my favorite aspect of the movie

>10/10

For a capeshit maybe, which means a 6/10 in real life

Watchmen was trash. Had to apologize to my friends for hyping it up and dragging them to it.

do tell

Not really, but ok.

Every thread?
He glorifies what Moore condemns.

Good thing i don't have friends

Trailer > Movie

Watchmen only really works as a comic book. Film is not the right medium to tell the story correctly. Snyder almost literally adapted it. I guess I'd rather have that than having some cunt totally ruin it with "muh own interpretation"

A 10/10 capeshit is a 5/10 regular film

Snyder has a childish obsession with slow motion

>underrated

try overhyped

And I'm not even hating, because I semi-enjoyed it. But every somewhat geeky person I knew had a massive boner when it came out.

>I guess Snyder figured we wouldn't pick up on that unless he made Veidt into a stereotypical republic serial villain.

To your point, I think that "Everybody Wants to Rule The World" plays during his introduction

god the music in Watchmen was so on-the-nose

Grow a pair and give it another viewing

6/10 actually

Holy fuck Snyder is retarded. This is truly awful
youtube.com/watch?v=1D6bDHVAtNQ

Grow a pair (of eyes) and reread my post. I never said it was bad, I just said it was overhyped, when OP claims it's underrated.

Elaborate how with just listing your faggy complaints.

>Using the Sound of Silence for a funeral scene
That alone is enough to put him in the tasteless hack category.

You're clearly under the age of 25 and know fuck all about movies.

Not an argument, and Snyder has the sensibilities of a 16 year old (egregious use of slow motion, overuse of pathetic fallacy, glib overuse of music at every pivotal moment).

>Capeshitter telling anyone else they know fuck all about movies
L M A O
M
A
O

>not an argument
Kinda like "hurr I don't like this song"

Stop being a fucking pussy.

THATS RIGHT JAY

>More non-arguments
If you can't see why using that song is a glib, obvious and lazy choice, you're either retarded or 16 years old.

this

honestly watchmen was terrible. awful acting all around. and snyder has nothing to bring to the film, most of the shots are straight up lifted from the graphic novel.

What?

I Jackie Earl Haley was great, Patrick Wilson was okay and Malin Ã…kerman was really bad.

The movie is bad and doesn't make any sense. Most of the scenes and locations are lifted directly from the comic but the changes they made to the story conflict with it.

Doctor Manhattan is shown to be the godlike being he is in the comic, but for some reason he can't synthesise lithium instantly like he can in the comic. So there's an energy crisis that he's working with adrian to solve that shouldn't exist, because he can make a breathable atmosphere out of nothing, turn sand to glass instantly and create a shitfting two-toned fabric that rorschach uses as a mask, but he can't make a stockpile of batteries.

And Hollis Mason still has a failed car repair shop with a sign that says "obsolete models is our speciality" despite the fact that nobody uses electric cars in the movie, which is the whole reason that sign is there. The skies are also filled with airships in the movie, which is another result of the limitless clean engergy from doctor manhattan that doesn't exist in the movie.

Yawn

In addition, Adrian's plot doesn't involve genetic modification and extensive use of esp and mind control, so there's nothing for the comedian to discover and lose his mind over, which means there's nothing for him to blab to moloch about, nothing for adrian to murder him for and therefore nothing to set any of the events that lead to the plot of the film into motion.

That movie's worse than Batman V Superman

I bet you didn't like Starship Troopers

This is the most concise and accurate reason behind the movie being shit. I'd add that the film manages to bungle tone and delivery on some of the most important dialogue throughout, but that comes down more to opinion and interpretation whereas your points are irrefutable.

I love Starship Troopers because Verhoeven makes actually smart films.

>GIGANTIC SPACE OCTOPUS
wow much message wow

Actually get the fuck out you 9gag piece of shit

Who here /nightowl/?

>Underageb&

Hack Snyder totally stole the sountrack idea from Guardians of the Galaxy

more of a /manhattan/ guy myself

Also, slow motion wire kung-fu scenes in a work praised fo its down to earth approach to the subject, period unfitting electronic but-rock soundtrack in between the on the nose score, rubber nipples because "lol, muh satire" and very uneven casting choices.

I couldn't ignore the penis. Missed half the movie.

because you were staring at it or something else?

loved night owl. Enjoy Patrick Wilson in general

I cant just not look at it. It's right there flopping around.

No, fuck you. At least Watchmen has some resembles with the source, BvS failed adapting TDKR

BvS wasn't an adaption of TDKR. They took what they wanted from it and left the rest. There is nothing wrong with that, user.

I wish that BvS WAS an adaptation of TDKR and focused solely on Batman.

i saw this and was like ~ "i love this movie"

Literally the cuck of nightowl

Dave Gibbons was cool with it though

he's beyond petty concepts of mortals, like cucking