I hate myself

I hate myself.

Why?

good, we hate you too

Everything I do is wrong.

Nah, it just feels that way. It can always be worse but I understand how it feels like it is.

I hate myself too

You say that, but when people get mad at you for literally everything... Even apologizing for doing wrong... And constantly taking their upset out on you regardless if it's caused by you or not. Can't help but wonder. Am I really worth a shit to anyone around me? The answer may shock you. News at eleven.

I'm sorry.

I’m anxious/
I’m Scared of my anxiety/
scared that all these thoughts keep haunting me/
scared of being sensitive/
simply scared of being me/
sometimes I wish I could be someone else/
I’m so scared of being myself/

Ich hasse mich selbst, weil ich so viel falsch gemacht habe. Ich hasse die Meschen weil die dir den vorgeben was richtig und falsch ist. Alle sind so oberflächlich und halten sich für was besseres.

Zum schluss habe ich mich selbst verschlossen und weiß nicht wie man mit menschen umzugehen.

Alle haben leicht zu reden aber kleinigkeiten zu überwinden ist so schwer weil es so schwer für mich ist zu überwiden.

Then you made the right decision

I wish everything I do wasn't held to some weird double standard. I'm supposed to just sit there and accept how others treat me with nary a complaint because I might hurt their feelings.

aye mate you know what you need? drugs
go smoke some weed and calm down about how shitty things are and then do some acid so you can figure out what you wanna do w/ yourself
you'll be moved out of your parents in a few years lul

I hate you too

I live with my boyfriend. Not my parents.

Good

thats even easier then just dip

I don't like hurting people I care about. I don't like being bad.

if you put someone who treats you poorly ahead of yourself then it's your fault that you're suffering

do you really think they'll care that you're gone if they treat you so bad? at most they'll be angry they lost control of you lmao

I know it's my fault. And I should be a better partner. Should do more to make him happy.

hatte ne gf die änlich tickte und auch ich selbst bin nicht viel anders in der hinsicht. es gilt damit umzugehen zu lernen, ich schötze du bist noch jung also gib dir die zeit. Es gibt tage an denen fällt es halt schwirieger aber das ist dir vermutlich klar.Vergiss auch nciht die hormonellen schwankungen da frühling/pre sommer, der körper spielt in deiser zeit besonder verrückt

jesus
listen mate, abusers always make it your fault. that "well he wouldn't have to yell at me if i didn't keep making him mad" kept me in some dumb shit for too long. i don't know your situation @ all bu if he gets so booty bothered over everything you do just consider looking for someone else to date

I can't help feeling so worthless though