La Liga rejects tearing the """"premier""" league apart

Will it ever come to an end ?

Zlatan and Sanchez got driven out by that scumbag misshit

Ozil and Aguero are shit lmao

No idea who the rest are

>not knowing david silva

Penguero is a flat track bully, nothing more

Aguero, Mustafi, and Silva aren't rejects, they were the best players on their teams before being sold because their clubs were in bad financial shape.

Do i see Bojan and Affelay on that image?

Fucking hell Brazil your really clueless on football aren't you?

Courtois
Costa
Cazorla
de Gea
Fabregas
Zabaleta
Herrera
Di Maria

>CR7's first season in Leliga: 26 goals
>CR7's first season in the PL: 4 goals

pretty obvious which league is the hardest

Courtois and Costa were key starters for title-winning teams. Herrera was one of the best players for Bilbao. Di Maria was man of the match in the CL final for Real Madrid, he only left because he threw a tantrum about wages.

Cazorla was one of those Malaga players who got snapped up by a bigger club when their owner stopped spending iirc. The only real "rejects" on your list are De Gea and Fabregas.

Muh bad I didn't know you guys were taking the word rejects that serious

Because I thought this was la liga players who left Spain for the premier league

How was De Gea a reject? He was the starting goalie for Atletico for two years retard.

Samir Nasri, an actual PL reject is tearing lel liga apart

Always thought that Madrid should have gotten silva instead of kaka and villa instead of benzema

>villa instead of benzema
I always thought this myself
He was wasted on the left wing at barca.

Someone remind me again how many goals Messi has scored against Chelsea.

Villa want a move to Real from what I remember reading

>early years neo galaticos with villa up top with ronaldo, silva, and robben behind

Dude, the Cristiano that was in his first year at Manchester was a different person than the one who went to Madrid.

meanwhile epl rejects that go to la liga will probably be fortunate to go to a mid tier club at best.

Forlán did pretty good at Villarreal

>Aguero
Was one of the best strikers in La Liga
>Zlatan
Still scored around 25 goals, even though he had to play second fiddle to Messi and out of position
>Ozil
Was statistically the worlds best playmaker in every season he was at Real
>Michu
Scored just 3 more goals in the PL than he did in the season before in La Liga, and that was playing as a striker. He was found out though and his form only lasted one season.
>Yaya
Played at CB and DM for Barca, not his best position. He got shipped out because he didn't fit Pep's tiki taka style.
>Silva
Was also one of the best CAM's in La Liga when he got bought. Hardly a reject.
>Bojan
Has been just as inconsistent in the PL as everywhere else. He's tore up nothing.
>Sanchez
His goal output is similiar to what it was in La Liga
>Bellerin
Left Barca at 16, he was developed at Arsenal
>Mustafi
One of, if not the best CB in La Liga outside of the top 3 teams.

There's not a single player who was an actual ' la liga reject' who came to the PL and lit up the league. All the ones who have done well were already top players in La Liga. Plenty of PL rejects have gone to La Liga and done well however.

Being good or even the best doesn't mean you can't be a reject. Downgrading basically means the better team rejected you so, by default, any player moving from Barcelona/Real to the EPL is a reject. Ozil is a Real reject and is tearing shit up, so is Sanches and so were Toure up to a couple of seasons ago and Fabregas in his first Chelsea season.

Silva, Mata, Mustafi, Aguero, Costa and the like are anything but rejects though, Valencia and Atletico would have loved to keep them.

>Plenty of PL rejects have gone to La Liga and done well however
Literally can't think of a single one.

>No Pedro

You fucked up.

and wasn't good enough apparently

most overrated player in any position in any sport

>makes a routine block barely outstretching his arms
>martin tyler fucking creaming his pants on air "OOOOOOOOH WHAT A SAVE"

Pique, Nasri, Aspas, Savic, Modric, Forlan

note how there are zero english players there and you're so buttblasted over bale being welsh that you won't even acknowledge him as the best british player ever

>a leaf thinks his opinion on soccerball matters

>you're so buttblasted over bale being welsh that you won't even acknowledge him as the best british player ever

Sure, if football started in 2010. He's not even top 20 all time for british players.

kek atletico are still tearing up about costa

>note how there are zero english players there
McManaman, Owen, Pennant, Woodgate

bojan was literally munir tier when he got to stoke and now people actually rate him, surprised afellay didnt become a top player too

when will the epl ever learn they are the more known league but the lesser league

>Literally can't think of a single one.

N'Zonzi