He doesn't fucking say "Kid A" at the beginning of EIIRP

He doesn't fucking say "Kid A" at the beginning of EIIRP

Hid A what?

Hid the dead body of Thom Yorke after he drowned in the 1993 MTV Beach House performance of Anybody Can Play Guitar. They replaced him with a body double, and covered it up. It's all there in Pyramid Song's lyrics.

>It's all there in the lyrics

I don't see anything

holy shit

You're not looking close enough:

>I jumped in the river and what did I see?
This line refers to Yorke jumping into the pool, obviously.
>Black-eyed angels swam with me
His Doc Martens were black, and after filling up with water, they caused him to drown, literally swimming with him. Like an angel ascends to the heavens, his shoes caused Yorke to descend into the depths of the pool.
>A moon full of stars and astral cars
Yeah, a moon shaped pool. Also, Thom was clearly drunk during the Beach House performance, and we all know what happens when you combine alcohol and cars (this is also the meaning behind Killer Cars and Airbag).
>And all the figures I used to see
This line refers to all the audience members who gazed upon him as he slowly drowned.
>All my lovers were there with me
Thom was in a secret homosexual relationship with Ed during the recording sessions of Pablo Honey.
>All my past and futures
After the success of Creep, Thom and the rest of the band strongly believed they didn't have any future, and they would only be remembered as a relic from the past.
>And we all went to heaven in a little row boat
Well, he died. Also, the reference to a row boat ties back to water and the swimming pool Thom drowned in.
>There was nothing to fear and nothing to doubt
His last words were "I want to be in a band when I get to heaven- anyone can play guitar, and they won't be a nothing anymore." Pretty courageous words if you ask me.

>This line refers to Yorke jumping into the pool, obviously
A pool isn't a river you fucking mong!

It's a metaphor, dude. They have to keep the lyrics low-key so not everyone catches on to the secret meaning.

This might be one of the funniest fucking posts I've seen on this site. Well done

The alpha and omega.

Holy shit

>It's a metaphor, dude
Metaphors are retarded, just say what you wanna say

what the fuck

amnesiac confirmed best radiohead album after pablo honey

What does he say then

KEK

he says
a dik

dik a what?

What in the fuck this makes so much sense

lmaoooo

Wow this really makes sense if you pretend that it makes sense instead of not making sense.

woah

Really makes you think

yes he does

hilarious btw but this is a critical misinterpretation of the lyrics, its actually
>All my lovers were there with me
>All my past and future
future with (no s)
as in:
>all my past lovers as well as my future lovers