Celeb thread: Elle Fanning edition, once again

Celeb thread: Elle Fanning edition, once again.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=E_Q_qwPAVvc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I want to tease her pussy.

he lives on Sup Forums in celeb threads its an open secret that everyone knows he has severe autism his name is herman (not even joking) when he has had brief clear days as he calls them he stated on here that he lives with his parents (he is like 60 something) and has split personalities and posts random celebs having circle jerking sessions etc even posts kid pics etc kenzi and G and jj and a few others....a janitor employed by the website called him out many times explaining to people that he basically samefags the entire thread talking to himself etc .... he thinks its just one guy and a big conspiracy against him etc ...cringy as fuck to watch....u usually can spot when he makes a thread when he posts a random celeb to start it off then posts a shity celeb ie taylor swift etc with a >best celeb next to it then proceeds to samefag the thread etc ....

>That moment that you realise that

>Marinafag =
>kenzifag
>arifag
>tayfag
>selenafag
>stutterfag
>pedofag
>g-fag
aka herman the guy who lives with his parents in the united states

now thats what u call cringe...

just a head up to u guys its all the same guy...he samefags like a motherfucker using multiple devices

he is also a regular poster on Sup Forums and /mpl/ and starts most /trap/ threads

s a m e.

What kinks is she into?

Puppy roleplay. Yes, thank you.

Does she use a fire hydrant like a dog?

Fak off with the ugly fannings

throwing in some chlo

do you have to do this in every thread

I'd let her kick me in the face, to be honest.

You'd think with all the money she has she could afford plastic surgery to fix that ugly mug.

Chlo is over you retarded cuck.

this fugly chick went thru an ugly phase and i'm so glad she got out of it.

I know why you like her OP. Because the bitch looks like an eternal 10 year old with alcohol fetal syndrome.

her face isn't that bad, it's her torso that isn't proportional to the rest of her body and it makes her look like a fucking nightmare.

lol fuck that, she's hot af

lmfao. perfect description

She's simply too pig faced to be pretty.

in your opinion maybe, but I'm pretty sure you wouldn't let a blowjob by her go

Red looks SO GOOD on her.

I want to put a vibrator in Dove's panties.

She fell out of the ugly tree and somehow ended up gorgeous.

i' let her give me aids.

ive taken bjs from dudes out of desperation bro

Is that Poppy?

Am I Poppy?

Hi. I'm Poppy

lol owch, then imagine her lips around your dick. Don't tell me you wouldn't like it?

those lips and and eyes!

Ooooh dude, oooh duuuuudeeeeee......

Take this.

Do you not realise what a weirdo you sound like? It was hot to jerk off to her before cause she was jailbait and everybody was doing it. But its time for you to let go and join us in this wonderful world of new obsessions and celebs that don't get stale. Hey, maybe Elle isn't for you. But there's Dove right there, if you're looking for something classy. And if you're into the trashy ones, the cash me ousside girl is as caliente as it gets. Point is, don't get stuck on one celeb. None of them are actually pretty enough to warrant any of this.

more

dude, I wasn't even around by the time everybody was jerking to jailbait chloe. I'm not obsessed by her, I just find her really attractive and love to masturbate to her once in a while. idgaf about your thought on her tho.
yeah, her lips are nice as well...

That's Dove.

She is Dove?

Hi, she's Dove.

Maybe that's how she keeps her skin so soft. :3

FUCK MY SHIT UP RIGHT NOW

>daily reminder that the weirdo posting al the gay n weird stuff is herman/marinafag

he lives on Sup Forums in celeb threads its an open secret that everyone knows he has severe autism his name is herman (not even joking) when he has had brief clear days as he calls them he stated on here that he lives with his parents (he is like 60 something) and has split personalities and posts random celebs having circle jerking sessions etc even posts kid pics etc kenzi and G and jj and a few others....a janitor employed by the website called him out many times explaining to people that he basically samefags the entire thread talking to himself etc .... he thinks its just one guy and a big conspiracy against him etc ...cringy as fuck to watch....u usually can spot when he makes a thread when he posts a random celeb to start it off then posts a shity celeb ie taylor swift etc with a >best celeb next to it then proceeds to samefag the thread etc ....

>That moment that you realise that

>Marinafag =
>kenzifag
>arifag
>tayfag
>selenafag
>stutterfag
>pedofag
>g-fag
aka herman the guy who lives with his parents in the united states

now thats what u call cringe...

just a head up to u guys its all the same guy...he samefags like a motherfucker using multiple devices

he is also a regular poster on Sup Forums and /mpl/ and starts most /trap/ threads

Those dick suck lips, I want her.

possibly

She's so much prettier as a blonde.

so do I man... elle dove and chloe, all around my dick

I want Chloe to give it to me very slow, right from the bottom all the way to the tip, sliding her wet lips up and down over and over paying special attention the head, it would be wonderfully agonizing. Even as I started to squirm she'd keep the same consistent pace even while I pleaded for her to go faster. She'd take her time milking me with her mouth.

I like to look a woman in the face as I'm getting head. This would not be possible for me with Chloe.

that sounds hot, although I think i'd be a little rougher and push it down her throat straight away

You want her to gag or you just want it in her throat?

both

both, as long as she can also suck it nicely

How does she look like a granny already?

*swoon*
I'm right in the middle of a Sabrina fap phase

So excited for new Katy Perry!

teasing myself for Anne today

Damn you both have good taste. I wish I had some pictures to help you out.

You a Katy fan?

not a problem. I just woke up really horny for her.

I'm a fan of her body of work you could say.

Kek. She looks really good there.

>teasing myself
what kind of faggot shit are you?

Oh shit, yes please.

I've got a good amount of Katy saved.

nice

That titty mole. Was that alwyas there or is that just a sign of aging?

she's so cute

love her nudes

mooooooooooooooore

looking at this pic, i always have a blowjob in my mind.

Don't know why.

the choker

youtube.com/watch?v=E_Q_qwPAVvc

shill time

Oh yeah, definetly.

Chokers are a turnon.

oh yes i want to swallow her fluids.

I think herman is pretty cool

shit movie

reported

for?