Who is your favorite political person from history?

Mine is Thomas Jefferson

Carl Marx

Joe Biden

>Carl Marx
he was a kike. you know that right?

>Obvious

Henry VIII

Hadrian of ROME

Andrew Jackson

Friedrich the Great
Constantine the Great
Constantine XI
Justinian
Theodore Roosevelt
William 3 of Orange(5 for UK)
Vlad Tepes
Karadzic
Donald Trump

Alexander

the Shogun, Ieyasu Tokugawa

William III of Orange, is King William III of England, mate. Reigned from 1689 until 1702. Unless I'm mixing up who you're talking about.

My favourite chap from history has got to be Athelstan, the first King of England, who unified our nation and did so in the face of betrayal from supposed supporters and allies.

Picture unrelated

it's karl and you can get out out out

Attila the Hun
He just didn't give a fuck

Leif Erikson, actually.
Dude had such a great adventure

Oda Nobunaga

Justinian the Great

fucking faggot.

Closely followed by Skanderbeg and Rommel a close third.

Mah nigga.
Lets round up some people to a mountain and set that shit on fire.

Obviously Hitler. Nobody else is used as a scapegoat for the most amount of butthurt in history ever. There are humans on the planet so brainwashed that get triggered just hearing his name.

On the other hand, if he had won the war, he would be known literally as a god emperor the world has never seen before, easily making people like Caesar, Ghengis Kahn or Napoleon look rather unimportant.

Brosef
He actually got shits done

Genghis Khan, literally blew the fuck out of the entire world.

Rommel was not a political figure

Mugabe

Dr. Karl Lueger

TR
The right guy for the right time.
He was Trump before Trump

this

Oswald Mosley, leader of the Blackshirts

>from history
nigga probably made up but if I had a time machine the first thing I'd do is try to go find him

Mosley was the joke of the establishment and was pretty incompetent. Few people in Britain even know who he is.

Jefferson was based. When the Brits burned the library of Congress during the war of 1812, he held the largest private collection of books at the time, and gave them all to the new library being built for whatever price the government deemed acceptable