Is there any way to succeed at getting employment when I have been fired or quit from almost 20 jobs even though I'm...

Is there any way to succeed at getting employment when I have been fired or quit from almost 20 jobs even though I'm only 19?

Yea just lie on your resume. Everybody does it.

Bump

Thank you I didnt know this was actually viable.

This stole money for cocaine when i was a manger at a place was scared shitless id iv never find a job again iv had 3 different ones sense.

Why the fuck is kurt cobain chilling with big black?

You might consider a career in politics.

Because he faked his death and only big guys know about it

You still have a chance since you are still a newfag. But based on your statement, I doubt it.

You can try blowing old fags.

I concur.

you can sell your ass

I would, but im in oklahoma, so this ia like asking for aids in a cup on the street

How have you been fired or quit 20 jobs when you're only 19? I feel like your problem isn't getting employment, it's keeping it.

Why? You obviously will either quit or get fired again. Maybe you aren't cut out to be a normal person, or deep down inside you just don't want to. Follow your bliss... follow it back to your parent's basement, or jail or whatever.

Because Photoshop

Someday I will be a professional cannabis cultivator, I just have to get my degree first

is waiting for OP to join them in NEETdom

sucking cock doesnt count as work. faggot

lol yeah right, like youre ever getting a degree

Professional gardener hahahaha what a contradiction

My average Job time is 2 months. Thats about the point either they get fed up with my antisocial, work mode only attitude or I get fed up with them persecuting me for it.

Im not here to be your friend, im here for money, imo most people dont take their job seriously enough and view it as a social gathering

You might get employment, but you will never succeed. You are clearly a failure.