FIDGET SPINNER THREAD. Guys need some suggestions for custom mods for my new spinner...

FIDGET SPINNER THREAD. Guys need some suggestions for custom mods for my new spinner. I ordered a set of chrome-moly bearings and the kit to mold my own Chillax Groovy Grips but I'd like to go further. Anyone know a decent place to get LED light mods? Also post your custom rigs!

in before "autism"

I got xacto mods for mine perfect for when I vape and use tumblr

every day we drift further from the light

Go do something constructive...like chopping wood or find a way to earn some extra cash like landscaping, sheesh kids these days..... you've gotta put something in their hand to hold their attention otherwise they'll start protesting politicians or police because they don't understand authority due to the lack given to them by their non-existent fathers!

Lel #imwithher. #hewillnotdevideus #blacklivesmatter

Here's a hashtag: #getafuckingjob

>MAGA

We did it!

and the 4chans

First they were vap modifications,

Now spinner modification is a thing?

I haven't even seen one of these things at a fucking target or walmart yet. Is this entirely amazon based industry of fuckery?

How's your fingerbox?

Never owned one, but it seems like the best mod for your fidget spinner is a comfortable frame and a rubber cap. Other than that "mods" for fidget spinners don't exist.

Also, what's with these faggots and their fidget spinners? They're showing off that they have ADHD and don't have any self-control. Those who have fidget spinners say they can do cool tricks to make up for the fact that it's literally designed to do one task, spin on your fingers. Wow, you can spin it on one finger instead of two? Wow, you can toss it on a flat surface while it's still spinning and it will keep its momentum? Fucking pathetic tricks if you ask me.

I converted my old bayblade into a fidget spinner

Kys

put blades on it and slit your throat with it.

or put christmas lights and stuff on it

Fingerwhat ?

What the fuck is a fidget spinner?

homo version of fingerbox

>Never heard of a fingerbox

A lack of father won't hurt them. My father left me when I was around 10 years old, around the time kids figure out about politics and self-discipline. Kids today have to learn respect and self-control, and learn how the real world works in order to understand why they need to work just as hard as the generation before them in order to pass on a better life for the next generation. Otherwise they become prissy little shits that won't shut up about trump. Is he the best president for us right now? Quite the opposite. would hillary have been a better choice? Absolutely not. Pick a lesser of two evils and get on with your life.

No just sells that fucking fast, apparently every fucking kid has ADHD now

My fidget spinner is also an edcwrench and a bottle opener. Fidget spinners will be part of everyday life soon

Actual fucking autism

People are already moving away from fidget spinners... it's all about plumbus's now. Here's mine