Just landed my dream job. Have the best girlfriend in the world. Own place. Day drinking and playing vidya...

Just landed my dream job. Have the best girlfriend in the world. Own place. Day drinking and playing vidya. Tell me the good things that are happening for you.

Interview for Eikaiwa-work in a few hours (NOVA, but I still live in the U.S.) and an interview for a warehouse job tomorrow afternoon. 92ºF Outside today, so I should sweat a lot and burn a lot of fat/calories this time.

Got into a really nice job a few months ago. Now I have a nice flat and a decent car, nothing mind-blowing, but hey... I think it's going great for me. Only my girlfriend still isn't anywhere near happy or satisfied, and I really don't like the idea of dumping her to finally reach zen status.

whats your dream job

Got some 4-AcO-DMT the other day. Kinda looking forward to trying it. Gonna give it a try in a few days cause I have an exam soon and I'd rather wait till after.
Also found out that I'd somehow miscalculated my rent costs this year, but now I have a couple of hundred pounds extra to go towards the costs of my summer project for my dissertation. That's probably the best thing recently

I'm a month away from a 4 month backpacking trip in Europe that I've been planning for three years. And then afterwards, I'm probably gonna kill myself so that things don't suck anymore.

The weird pimple on my ass rim has disappeared. Other than that, SNAFU.

Good things that are happening today, well I managed to stay sober.. Not a good thing in my mind though

I get to ride around in a company vehicle that I take home fixing shit. 50k year. All the benefits. A real shot for a happy and fulfilling life.

Literally nothing

Finished my degree. Got accepted into the Navy's NUPOC program. Got sweet orders to San Diego. My woman said yes, now we're married.

And to think only 5-6 years ago I was in high school wanking in my moms basement.

I've been there man. I have been where things never did feel like they could be better. 5 years addicted to meth. It can get better but you have to make it get better. I wish you the best.

Enjoy my friend.

Boi when you think you got lucky and all, then well life just comes and takes it away becuse why not..
I had 6 months of luck now ill have few months of shit but hey... ilk try to get best of it

I hope something good happens soon for my friend.

Getting off probation. Finally going to leave the country.

Congrats my brother. I wish you the best.

I hope you do my friend. Keep your head up.

Thank you friend.

Got my parents to accept my relationship with my sister. She's my twin, and a true nympho.

I got off a few years ago. You will have some struggles ahead. Stay strong my friend.

I was able to return my brother's soul to his body and bring him back from beyond the Gate.

Good times!

Nah, I'm pretty covered. Part of my plea bargain is the government will not oppose my visa applications and my conviction is sealed.

In all honesty, I'd suggest you ditch her, Stick to your zen status and you'll have a new one in no-time

If only I had the chance bro. Whatever makes your dick hard. Enjoy my friend.

Keep training maybe one day you can beat him in a sparring session friend.

That's awesome. I wish nothing but the best for you. Godspeed.

I barely got my Driver's Licence, the anticipation before the test was killing me.

I wasn't drafted to go to the middle east fight ISIS this time. Had survived three other drafts. Although I know I'm doing something good, I don't have any desire in going back.

I've bled way much blood for my country and the Western Civilization already. Won't bleed anymore if I have a choice.

That's probably how it will play out anyway, I guess. But still... it's been more than four years. I don't want to throw all that away.

I own two cars and I haven't graduated college yet

Sure they're both used but one is a classic MR2 super charged and the other is a truck that will survive anything

You and everyone else in whichever country you call home appreciates you. Whether you know it or not. Thank you brother.

Just withdrew my savings account from Bank of America and put the check in an envelope mailed to my brother. I'm about to kill myself at 5pm.

Follow your heart my brother. Do you really love her and are you really happy. I wish you the best.

I am still breathing and my family's healthy, what more should I ask for?

gg OP am proud of you

I'm sorry it came to this. I know your brother will miss you if you go through with it. Wouldn't you miss him?

livestream?

Stream yourself at it?

Stay strong bro, youre up against the most fucked up justice system in the world

Sometimes that's all anyone can ask for. You have to be thankful for the little things. I'm glad you are.

Just check the NY Post later this week. Might take time to identify.

Thanks man. I love her and I love making her happy, but that doesn't really seem to work the other way 'round, so ... we'll see.

just won lottery, college, Rolls Royce covered, and about to move to my dream area-upstate NY.

time is fickle and we naturally use it as a argument. Just because it used to be what you wanted doesnt mean it should justify the fact that you dont anymore.

Why are you killing yourself

Not gonna lie you faggots have made me cry like a bitch. You are all my brothers and I love you. I want nothing but the best for you. If you are sad if you are suicidal, if you are happy talk to me. I am here for you.

I myself made a pact that if I ever decide my life is worthless, then I shall go into the woods like Captain Fantastic

Started a new job today on a 5k pay rise from my last job with shorter hours and within walking distance saving me another 1.5k on tube fares, started back at the gym yesterday after a lay off due to injury, my avocado tree is finally starting to grow it's bitch self after months of staring at a pit suspended over a jar of fucking jar of water, and remembered earlier that I have some curly fries left in the freezer.

I was there once. If she isn't loving as much as you. There is no changing. She cant. Time to fly. You will find the one. I promise.

show was trash
I give brotherhood a 8/10 tho

well got diagnosed with seizures yesterday also anxiety...oh yeah and i have a toothache out of nowhere that hurts like fuck. But hey I get married to a awesome women next month and just built a badass computer and close to finishing my networking engineering degree. Other than that nothing much.

Thank you.

I'm a handsome man and I have huge dick

I guess so. Thanks for your kind words.

curley fries are good, if that are with the spicy seasoning.

Congratulations my brother. Pair that shit with some bacon for me. Preferably on some toasted bread.

That is... a surprisingly valid point. Cheers for that.

Gonna intern for a year or head straight to the job field. Also, whats the job security on that?

I suffer from anxiety too my man. Honestly the best thing I can suggest is sit outside looking at the sky (even if the weather is shit) and just enjoy that moment. Sounds lame but nature really helps level you out and clear your mind sometimes. All the best user.

Yeah it's very over the top. I don't really like the drop between drama and comedy. It reminds me of my brother and me. We haven't spoken for a long time. It just makes me happy.

try to see if i can start entry level with cisco.

Also job market is good, just have to stay up to date on networking. like cloud networking is the new thing. So as long as the market continues to change and I stay in it. I should be fine. A lot jobs for it on the west coast.

Congratulations my brother. Have a champagne for me. Go see a doctor. Please everything under control.

They are indeed the spicy ones and I'm gonna have them alongside a cheese toastie as my cheat meal. It's the little things in life.

not poster but does anxiety make you dizzy or off balance? like almost drunk for a few seconds?

I know the feels my friend. Congrats. Please help make somebody else happy sometime.

i think you want vertigo, not anxiety.

Tech is always a good field my friend. Ever eveolving. Just keep up. I wish you the best.

I drink and smoke weed every day, I can't drive because DUI, work at a shit fast food joint and live in my parent's basement. I play vidya and watch youtube in my free time

However my friends are cool, I play dnd every week, I race big sailboats on a great lake, the house I live in is big, I get rides everywhere and I get to get high and drunk. I stopped drinking booze and only drink beer/canned alcohol

Thanks for reaching out to one of our brothers. You know it means the world to him. You're a good person.

Own company finally taking of. Have qt3.14 girlfriend. Going on a month long (road)trip to my birth country in Afrika. Life's good.

> inb4 not a nignog, father an mother were docters sent on government subsidized relief mission

Hell yeah it is. I made some alfredo pasta with chicken and bacon for my girl last night. I wish you the best my friend.

I'm jealous you faggot. I've been looking for people to play dnd with. I hope you get your dui shit sorted out soon. Until then enjoy the ride my brother.

Yup you're thinking of vertigo. Anxiety is more similar to depression, I just feel really disappointed with myself and can only see the bad side of things. People want to talk to you about it not realising it just makes you think about it more which is what makes it worse.

Sometimes I feel petty for feeling anxious in the first place then that just makes you feel worse. Best I can describe it in simple terms would be "shitty mood syndrome".

Congratulations my brother. Enjoy yourself. Tell your girl how beautiful she is and how much you love her.

Finishing school
Working
Traveling on my own soon
Getting fit
Putting off suicide day by day
Might be able to see another girl soon, but I kept putting it off so maybe she's not interested anymore
Fuck it

meh nothing really i wanted to get something at taco bell but mom didn't drive me there we went straight home. i'm now tired. i just got home from physical therapy. last night i went to rock climbing indoor. it's tiring being crippled, miracle from right arm and leg not working to almost good.

im a ugly autistic freak

We get a bad rap on here but there's a solidarity in our shitposting and offensive culture that nonchanners will never understand. We are user.
Fuck yeah man, chicken and bacon are always a good mix

Don't say that my brother. Sack up. Go get her. Have some confidence. I'm proud of you.

I made the deans list for the third semester in a row.

Rest well my brother. Keep at it. I wish the best for you.

I was in the same position as you once man, and I always thought "But what if she is the one and I never find someone else? What if this is as good as it gets?" But I'm SO glad I didn't stick with her, I never thought girls existed that were ACTUALLY chill and interesting to spend time with, but I'm glad I took the chance before wasting too much time on a hot fuck-piece that I could just tolerate.

There hasn't been a day in my life I didn't look in the mirror and think myself ugly. We are our own worst critics. My girlfriend taught me that. Someday. Yours will too. Boy or girl you deserve love.

Death

I get to eat everyday.

70k in student loans
Engineering degree, but work in a warehouse with literal retards
About to turn 33.
Been trying to have kids for almost 2 years, but only 1 failed pregnancy
Drive a 30 year old truck
Rent a trailer in a trailer park

I want to get off the mrbone's wild ride

If you like that woman you better bring her with you man.

I got accepted into my master's program with an assistantship.
Still got a ways to go but I'm excited and horribly nervous at the same time

I have never met any of you. But you are all my brothers (or sisters, whatever) I love each and every one of you. I just wanted to tell you. Things get better. My life has taken an upswing and yours will to. Believe in yourself.

What kind of engineering?

I'm proud of you my brother. Keep that shit up. Make elon musk look like a bitch.

After going more than five years missing half my front teeth I now have a temporary bridge while my permanent ones get made.

I'm about to hit 300 subs on YouTube, so that's pretty sweet to me. Work is also going pretty well for once.

Congrats, this is the farthest I've ever gone sober, other than jail
>pic related lel

nothing at all.

10k of debt, shit job, shit relationships, shit health, shit everything.

fuck it all.

i need to die in my sleep.

Nightly no strings sex after work and gym session followed by a joint of top shelf weed (not a regular smoker), dinner then bed. How can mundane life be so blissful?

Not starving to death.
Debts climbing at a moderate pace.
Getting older and hence closer to death.

Small things my brother. I spent the last month eating ramen and eggs. I'm still not tired of it.

I have all the things you mentioned but I am not happy