>my god im going to look like a retard
>almost pussy out at the last second
noihavetosticktomyguns.jpg
howdoiusedotjpgcorrectly.pg
>finish this post
>hitchoosefileandselectthatpepe
>HIT POST
>regret everything

Well lucky for you .i dont know who the fuck are you.

gtfo this board fucking newfag

MODS MODS MODS
>Implied underage

Dont be a cyberbully user.

only reason I'm on Sup Forums right now is because I accidentally clicked a bookmark of a thread I made all those years back when I was new
Ah I still remember back when i came to the thread the next day and it was gone, what a surprise

If you're curious it was about a guy that was supposedly going to molest his little sister on a during his hotel trip

Anyway don't worry about it OP, the only people that browse Sup Forums are underageds and people who are complete newfags, no one stays here longer than a couple weeks before moving on to other boards or getting bored of Sup Forums

Oh yeah, also the is still the only board for pedos to discuss pedo stuff really, if you're a pedo or an in closet lolifag then Sup Forums still has it's uses

Awwhhhh reported

Topkek to you!

...yeah you're gonna get kek'd

only little kids wear pepe shirts. dont know why, dont care. but i know its for little tykes and faggots

That bitch actually had a pretty decent guard.

b&

she got what she deserved

What'd she do?

Welcome, you will find all sorts of laughs around here, just be sure to be on time when the interesting stuff is going on, main attractions are Sup Forums Sup Forums /r9k/, and here is the rare pepe for your collection
>4chin welcomes you

Thanks for the kind words and the pepe user. It means a lot.

i dunno. but clearly she deserved it

k

You wont regret staying here, this place will suck you in and wont let you go if you will get what it is all about

lurk moar