Mad Max Underwater

Apparently the new Mad Max will be set underwater. Thoughts?

sauce?

>world with almost no water
>story takes place underwater

POTTERY

Check their twitter

I heard the Avatar sequels will be set underwater as well, perhaps you got the two mixed up

sounds like fun

Nope I heard it format max as well I work at movie company where they make mad max I heard it from my boss

>not set in Antarctica
dropped

Well it is Australia isn't it?

Cameron sure lives his oceans.

I hope it's as good as Waterworld,(I liked that movie though). Mad Max has always been about different kinds of pirates, so it's not that big a stretch.

we already have the perfect mad max on water movie

Meanwhile...

MEESA MAX NOW

Guys, how about....
Mad Max....
IN SPACE!
huh?
huh?

the sequels are set on different moons, I'll bet the next one will be a landless moon.

If not for the annoying child and woman (at least she gets naked)

I'm still waiting for the news that he's going to be involved in the new Universal Monster Universe by being in charge of the Creature From The Black Lagoon remake. Salivatingly good underwater spookiness.

[cheers in Firefly accent]

source?

sounds like bullshit, but they need to do something other than the random wasteland thing at least. it was good enough for a reboot/remake/whatever, but for the next one they need to step up and do something else. maybe have max do a long-ass trek instead of just staying at some dump, to see what things look like other places, reveal more back story maybe.

no mention of it on twitter, i checked

It's true

of course it isn't, fuck off

Jungles of Borneo. Or fighting IRL savages in Papua. Gets a speedboat and fights savages in Polinesia.

Personally, I would like George Miller to remake Thunderdome in proper form. I know at the time of the original's production, his working partner died and he had some problems and probably had an effect on the writing/direction of the movie - but I'd like to see his new energized take on a Thunderdome.

Would like to see the return of the Pilot's actor.

It's true

It's true

That was my first thought.

Seriously though for a movie franchise with a not-insignificant amount of cars, underwater is a weird location to say the least.

have a speedboat race with a bunch of weirdos to get to some island or something, could be cool.

Hi

hello

How are you

In the game a large portion of the map is actually what used to be the sea floor.

underrated

This deserves to be a franchise. Why isn't it?

good, how are you

Wasn't Snyder planning to make a film of this after Watchmen?

Good what are you doing today?

Hi

A long-ass trek will still leave you in Australia, mate. All you'll get is a trek that ends in the same dump.

It didn't make any money. Or at least not enough

The petroleum-illuminati quashed it to make sure people didn't cotton on to global warming and the floodings that would ensue too soon.

Compare it to Mad Max, where gas is the only reason any form of civilisation still exists and you'll see why one was favoured and one destroyed.

hi

Anyone but him please.

When are we going to get a mad max/fast and furious crossover?

Next month

Mad Max Waterworld.

>mfw they play it off that the Mad Max and F&F universes have always been connected, with the fall of civilisation only happening in Australia and with the rest of the world just going on as usual and letting the Aussies think everything went to hell
>the crew gets a job to hunt down a guy who escapes to Australia or one of their own gets caught by some bad guys and sent to Australia as punishment, and now they have to pull off an Escape From New York with car-chases and deserts
>only one man can really help them with navigating the feral colony and pimping out rides that'll take the harsh Aussie treatment
>to convince Max to help them they take along the totally-not-Nick-Fury character that Kurt Russell plays, because they used to know eachother

I would watch the shit out of this.

Why

Man Ive been hearing about a Creature remake/reboot for almost 15 years. Last I heard Rob Zombie was trying to get his claws on it

Maybe Max can trek so far he ends up fighting mutant funnel web spiders.

Perfect except nick fury, make kurt russel be the goose instead

What is this

... RAPTURE. A city where the Aunty will not fear the Underworld; where the Mad will not be bound by petty morality; where the Blaster will not be constrained by the Master! And with the gas of your car, Rapture can become your city as well!

is this from Bioshock or something

What's that

well, bio means water so i guess it's some kind of movie about a girl getting traumatized by water

kek

it looks so pleasant there!
Would you kindly post another shot?

FUCK THIS!
The coolness and the appeal of Mad Max always came from the Car chases. It's a Car chase based franchise. Why fuck with your God?

"Water World" !?

Wrong one got naked though.

>Apparently

Links or you're full of shit.

>muh precious rare water
>set underwater

Wat

You do know that salt water isn't for drinking?

Water world sequel?

WHAT IS YOUR SCREENCAP FROMM

that's the new FnF

custome made ships and submarines

literally kino

>yfw the universal studios ride was better than the movie

hmm