Who is the winner here?

Who is the winner here?

Other urls found in this thread:

tmz.com/2016/08/15/johnny-depp-cuts-off-finger-amber-heard-photos/
youtube.com/watch?v=IJWS6qyy7bw
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/08/16/johnny-depp-and-amber-heard-settle-divorce-case-for-7m/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Settlement comes after court papers filed against the actor by Heard revealed Depp, 53, cut off tip of his finger reportedly in a fit of rage.

>He then allegedly used his own blood to write words on a wall accusing Heard of having an affair with 61-year-old Billy Bob Thorton.

W
A
T

L O L

So she got paid off

citation needed

>pic of depp missing fingertip

which is exactly what she was looking for when she tied the knot, she just had to last the year to make it look legit

He should have counter sued for defamation of character.

For great JUSTice.

7 MILLION? THATS LIKE A WEEKS WORTH OF SHOPPING FOR BRACELETS, HATS, AND OTHER SHIT. poor johnny

tmz.com/2016/08/15/johnny-depp-cuts-off-finger-amber-heard-photos/

>400 million net worth

he's lucky she didn't make bank on him, 7 million is nothing

depp is a drug addict and got exposed again

>tmz.com/2016/08/15/johnny-depp-cuts-off-finger-amber-heard-photos/
holy shit that's disguting

>Depp is worth $400 million
>only had to pay gold digger $7 million
He won a battle, not a war. Next time dont think with your dick, Johnny

Why is he so based? How many people did he cucked? He is literally the cucker.

God damn Billy Bob had prime Angelina and now prime Heard. He's the ultimate alpha, should be an inspiration for all you balding fucks here

also he went full retard apparently

he will be dead soon at this rate

Bad Santa II is gonna be a blast.

what is his appeal?

hes even balding badly

JUST iis a redditor meme.

Hes ugly as fuck but confident

Sluts/bitches with daddy issues love that

le aces man

>Amber
>into men
It was probably all Johnny's paranoia.

or not, of course

He made confidence his bitch a long time ago.

Johnny Depp is mashed potatas with no gravy next to Big Billy

How long before Johnny Depp commits suicide?

What a fucking idiot, he deserves getting taken for a ride.
>DUDE I'M A BOHEMIAN FREE SPIRIT LMAO WHOOPS I GOT FUCKED OUTTA MY MIND, CUT MY FINGERTIP OFF, AND GAVE MY TROPHY WIFE A DRUM MAGAZINE OF AMMO TO USE IN DIVORCE COURT

How the fuck did he not die from blood poisoning from the blue paint?

Damn, he did it again.

its got to be more than that

maybe he really isnt ugly

and hes still rich

He wrote it with blood, not paint. The blood is so contaminated by various drugs/alcohol that when it dried up while in contact with oxygen it turned black.

He's just kinda cool. In that hardass sort of way that's rare in Hollywood today.

Wtf kinda bullshit bro-science is that? He used paint. Read the article you mong

His body got used to 1% of the contents of his veins not being blood.

Read the article. He dipped the finger in paint

Also, he got into hollywood through persistence and writing screenplays.

Wait, she actually has a fucking tattoo of his name? Does she still have it?

Billy Bob brands his shit.

She got it removed

he was handsome as fuck back then

he seems like a confident, emotionally stable dude, u also get cool points for being married to jolie - chicks wonder what your deal is etc.

many male actors are histrionic/neurotic theaterfags who just grew up and lucked out.

He got lucky.

Johnny Depp is the winner there because having her drop the allegations can be used against her in court

IE Libel

He also got an oscar for playing a retard.
He's also a major cunt
youtube.com/watch?v=IJWS6qyy7bw

>tmz.com/2016/08/15/johnny-depp-cuts-off-finger-amber-heard-photos/
>tmz

Fake.

beat the stupid out of her

>he's mad that his idol is a raving drug addled loser

You're a dumbass, my man.

That pic for you all:
STARRING
BILLY BOB
EASY AMBER

Should've planned his work. Look how crammed in that bottom line is. Stick to acting, JD.

and she cashed in his idiocy kek

Like how your dad beat the shit out of your mom?

They both win because of publicity.

Haha what the fuck is wrong with him

Do you think Brad Pitt ever wonders why he married the girl that took billy in every hole?

How is it good publicity?

probly

Do people like Amber for her good character?

For Amber its probably good publicity because normies wont dig further than reading Johnny Depp and abuse. Depps star power is waning fast though, he's had nothing but shit movies for the last 3-4 years and his age is starting to show.

>stARRig
>B!LLïLy
>la
>B9B
>EASYAMBER
No wonder she divorced him. Normal person can't be expected to make sense of that.

jesus is there a single movie star who isn't batshit crazy? would fame and the insulation of wealth & sycophants do this to anybody?

motherfucker is turning weirder than brando at this point and pretty violent from all the drugs

>Aces
what did he mean by this?

Once Johnny hired the Bitch Queen Divorce Lawyer to the stars Amber must have known it was over.

I still cannot believe that someone with that much media training could go through and botch this so fucking badly. Her timing was all wrong. Her message was all wrong. She GROSSLY misunderestimated how loved Johnny is.

Also you guys wanted to know who the winner was?

>Johnny Depp and Amber Heard settle divorce case for $7m
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/08/16/johnny-depp-and-amber-heard-settle-divorce-case-for-7m/

Now now I know that there will still be people claiming got too much but when you want to ruin a man's legacy and walk away with $200 million, what she got was a lesson in humiliation.

But maybe she'll just go full Kesha and start playing the battered wife role to other "victimized" millionaire white women.

Audio transcriber fucked up because of his accent. He actually said "asses" to confirm the destination of her thumb.

the gold diggin whores need to know their position in the realtionship.. submissive bitches forever

i want misogyny again..

She gets some money, and the public at large thinking that Depp actually did abuse her.

She wasn't gonna get much more anyways, he probably only made only 14mill since he married her.
She wasn't gonna get half the capital he's amassed in his whole lifetime since before he married her.

Poor thing will probably blow through those 7m 3 years in living expenses (housing bills excluded).

Didn't she claim to have $40 000 /week expenses. Gotta support her lesbian handlers/entourage etc.

what about plastic surgeons, she's way past her prime

>Not getting pregnant with his child

Gold digging 101.

That would obliterate her body, which she will need to seduce her next victim

she's saving that bullet for Musk

Depp won before it even started.

>made 100mil that year
>touring with successfull sold out band
>heard refused spousal support whilst he was partying till the AM with numerous women
>80% of social media was on his side
>new pirates moving coming out soon

The Lawyers and Billy Bob of course.

you are a virgin bedroom dweller.

>dude he cut his finger
>HE DESERVES TO LOSE WLL HIS MONEY AND BE GIVEN TO A SUCCUBUS

maybe you should go out and party for once in your life and get fucked up you nerd

Am I the only one who thinks Johnny Depp has serious alcohol, drug and anger issues, but that doesn't mean he abused her? I have a friend whose father is going through a bit of an anger/alcohol problem and is completely reckless (he lacerated his arm, putting it through a window while drunk), but he has never hit or directed his anger at anyone else while in that state, not even his wife.

I don't have those problems and I get angry now and then.

Who fucking cares (not directed at you). People get drunk all the time and go wild. Big fucking deal.

Unconfirmed rumours are that this happened around the time his mother died. His mental state and his bitch of a wife egging him on probably didnt help.

Does it really matter. They get to have sex and we remain virgins

You underestimate how mad the wrong woman/someone close to you can make you. Depp lost his fucking mom and Amber just fucked with him. That shit is not cool.

I reckon they manufactured all of this for PR because their careers were failing.

The blue paint incident is just too whacky to be real.

If depp didn't cut his finger maybe he would have won.

wtf blood is supposed to bed red not bluish black

this

It actually gives me hope.
It's like the the last glimmer of hope in a world of numaledom.
Men will rise again.

he dipped the finger in blue paint after cutting it

>40,000 per week expenses

what the fuck amber... i can go through a week on 40 dollars

>Apparently things are not going very well between this A-/B+ list mostly movie actress headed to court soon and her boyfriend. She straight up asked him to borrow several million dollars. He knows she would never pay him back and said the request was more like a shakedown.

Do you guys think Amber is witholdihg sex until Elon gives her the money?

>get divorced for millions multiple times
>date Heard
for a genius he's not that smart desu

>Bitch Queen Divorce Lawyer

Who Gloria Allread

she's ugly as fuck anyway. depp could do better. if i were depp i wouldn't get married. i would just fuck teen girls every night

I'm the winner because I'm not blowing enough money to house and feed entire families on a piss fight.

I'd say Depp. He's out a pittance for him.

Sure, he'll carry the abuse allegations forever, but that was true the minute she made them. Even though every "discovery" just made it look more and more of a bullshit story, people will always side with the woman. It's like a teacher molesting a kid. Even if it's complete bullshit, they'll always have that stigma.

I guess you never really know what goes on between two people in a marriage, but my money would be on something like this: he's in a bad place,she's tired of it and she wants out, but she feels the need to look like the victim.

Eating out at fancy restaurants every night, maid, laundry service, shopping at designer stores regularly, travel, drug habit, partying, supporting all your leeching lesbian girlfriends. It adds up.

Heard not only ripped him off but made him look like a psycho. JUST

so does she get 200 million of the 400 million that he has?

why are male celebrities such idiots marrying women with that kind of money?

Cocaine is a helluva drug.

>getting cucked by a woman

wew depp

it's only a matter of time before he pulls a Hunter Thompson

She played the long con since 2011 (Rum Diaries) and all she got was 7m.

She would've made more money just doing films, baka.