Does anyone know the story on who raped Eliza? I heard it had something to do with weed

Does anyone know the story on who raped Eliza? I heard it had something to do with weed

Idk about rape but would you just look at those delicious tits? But wait.. Is she dead? I heard she was dead.

not dead yet. hopefully she lives long enough to be a camwhore

please, i'm desperate

I mean yeah. She has posted nudes before. I think.. Or her tits at least. But if she could at least survive until her days when she fills out more she will be fucking hot. Not like she isn't now but she still has this awkward teen look that throws me off. Those tits tho

Can you just imagine sliding your dick into her tight, soft, asshole? And watch her wince in pain.

Bump for Eliza. Who should be queen of B forever. Fuck boxxxy

hell yes

yep she's already gaining weight lol

where the fuck are these nudes everyone keeps saying exist

Then she tells you that she wants you to fuck her armpits and cum inside her ear. You think that's weird but she is young so you oblige and find it really sexually satisfying.

you can find them in the b archives but also by just searching eliza Sup Forums omegle lol. or i could send them to you on discord...

is this a dude? i dont trust anything on Sup Forums until i see it has a dick

sure dude

IS THIS LEGIT??

holyshitholhshitsholt

Oh no! A woman showed her tummy on the interwebs?

Yes

FUCKING HELL

not on the first page of results for that query. this is what im talking about, talk of them everywhere. seems like it's because of the complete lie that she's not 18.

it's not a woman it's /our girl/

she'll be 18 next april...

please post more i'll cut myself

lies. that's why im having so much trouble finding them. fuck it i guess i gotta go ask on cp or mk

to the guy that's postings rares: THANK YOU

add me on discord i'll send them to you? i don't wanna get banned lol

whats your name

i guess... just need to go figure out what exactly discord is, have ignored it up until this point

if it's like that shouldn't you just post them somewhere more secure, like a tor upload service?

so discord can't be used securely.. i really want these nudes but that just sounds like a bad idea

hemmingay#5095

better suggestion? i just want to spread them to whoever wants them

post'em to imgur or something and drop the link

no partybus

anonfile or any provider that doesn't require javascript and doesn't block tor

if it works with js thats fine

>hemmingay#5095
sent request

Post her tits and vag

She is the perfect fuck bunny

holy fuck discord is a pain to use on tor. request sent

you're getting banned now anyway why bother censoring. assclown.

There we go. He won't get banned.

What is the story behind this gif? I literally can't tell if that's a human or an ape in clothes.

this

anyone want to share the story behind this chick? who is she to b? actually raped? how long ago was her story? underage then? why does posting her get you banned?

just a teen who posted lost of pics of her, then went full cam whore, the got into drugs... all this being underage, and still is. But she never got raped

thx for the info.
still underage? so is this
not really her then? because she looks old and haggard here

your typical run-of-the-mill chan slut attention whore cutting drama queen with the usual collection of moronic and devoted fedora tipping orbitors.

she's so average
holy shit people are orbiting this?

he definitely got banned, in fact i bet he has the fbi on the way to his house

This is CIA
t. Djowie

People will literally orbit anything with tits.

dur dur dur fbi

wtf is orbit?