I did it Sup Forumsros! I've cracked the code on the Secret Slut! I started doing a social experiment via Tinder and...

I did it Sup Forumsros! I've cracked the code on the Secret Slut! I started doing a social experiment via Tinder and POF and other social media.

I would find a young 19 or 20 year old college girl, get her snap chat and message her disgusting douchbag things to her. Things that are in my head but don't have the Sup Forumsalls to say irl.
I like to call this move, "I sense you have a dark side..."

Like 75% of the woman I messaged this with were shocked and disgusted...at first. But I kept on them and the majority of females start to like it. And keep in mind I used my real pic. I'm one UGLY MOTHERFUCKER! Yet these sluts with daddy-issues loves the thought of being turned onto a little cum slut. Bump this thread up.

Girls are attracted to dickheads.

I cant wait to fuck this bitch.

>I'm one ugly motherfucker

Proof. Also post wins nigga

Until you get wins or actually get laid, none of this means anything. Girls love to talk the talk when it's meaningless and there are no consequences for doing so (online, Snapchat, kik). But when it comes to real life shit, they get nervous and back out.

Kinda like how dudes do all kinds of stupid shit until they nut, then regret everything.

You dont need proof Im ugly. I'll post my wins tho.

I've already won twice with this. I did have one flake.

MOAR

Prove it fag, I've seen some ugly sons-a-bitches before. I suspect you're more attractive than you say you are... but if you really are an ugly bastard, then these "girls" genuinely are shameless sluts.

Bitch on right is a win.

MOAR

And here we go again with the denial.

Got kik to talk about all this??

Skip to part where you ask how much will this cost you. Faggot

>implying I'm purchasing hookers.

KYS.

I do have a kik. The one I use to talk to college sluts.

Who cares, why do you want to see a picture of OP so badly? Faggot.

No you just sound like a terrible click baity spam ad. Don't believe a word your saying, convo looks fake af

Gibe pls

>Never said this is with someone you dont know lol
>lol
Some alpha shit right there.

Why not? OP writes like a man with a huge penis.

>Satanic trips

It must be true. OP has big dick.

Holy shit! Mirroring trips!!!

999... hory shit

:^)

I never thought I'd live to see this day...

Its beautiful

its a sign Sup Forumsros!!!

It happens once in a lifetime

I believe in your words

SATANIC MIRROR TRIPS

A sign this thread is dying

Show more you fucking faggot ! It turns me the fuck on !

Nigga lel you do realized what you did right?

I like how everyone ignored the thread and started talking about satanic mirror trips instead

Putting a address on Sup Forums haha 3 years ago meant getting shit in the mail haha

so now what? conformed OP has a huge dick or what:P

>OP maximum cringe but the numbers don't lie

THIS IS NOW A GET THREAD

OP here. I agree. Get thread!!!

Op is a fag

Checkem

NO.
STOP RIGHT THERE

OP is an alpha male and a faggot.

Daggers everywhere

I cant into girls