When prostitutes die, who keeps all that money? I have never heard of a third party involved in that situation before...

When prostitutes die, who keeps all that money? I have never heard of a third party involved in that situation before. So how do we know that it's there?

Relatives, you dumb fuck.

more than likely one of the 15 half nigger babies she has farted out

Not if prostitution is illegal there and the cops are assholes.

When an unknown body doesn't look like it's human, is it still considered to be a corpse?

normally most of the money is spent on yesterday's drugs.

If my neighbors don't have a dog then how come I hear high pitch barking?

in other words, it's gone already.

>Not if prostitution is illegal there and the cops are assholes.

First of all they have to proof that the money is from prostitution, then they have to confiscate it. Usually it costs more than it's worth and hookers use cash only and no receipts, so good luck with that shit.

I am saying if there is cashing around, it is going to be pocketed.

I live next to the Westminster memorial and I also have a hoodie from "Southside". What the fuck do you know about summoning?

All they need is reasonable doubt
>she is a prostitute
Done
and also
>implying police don't confiscate cash

How do I gotted stigmata for hanging out too long.

Was Mary Magdalene a whore who slept around while Jesus slept in his cradle?

When prostitutes are no longer here, do people still look for them? What is the spirituality behind that?

Dead prostitutes = things get waaaay moar sketchy.

How come all the laughter died out?

How did Mexicans know that we are all the same, inside and out?

Are you retarded?

They can't just take all the money she had at the time of death, that won't hold up in court. Government can keep any money lawfully confiscated, keyword LAWFULLY.

A typical hooker will try to cash unemployment and other benefit checks too and that money is not from anytjing to do with prostitution so it can't be confiscated lawfully.

How come nobody in my neighborhood owns a gun? What is keeping this neighborhood so quiet and tranquil. Gunshots? Not even once.

The only other way to collect their debts is to hover and watch.

I believe in signs. When memories don't resonate anymore, what does that mean about the person you were thinking of?

Who is pro enough to steal from the sarcofagus with no fear of the consequences? I herd it's bad juju.

Hip hop died after the 90's.

But there are still artists who are amongst the living as of today for some reason.

I forgot to carve in your birthday. I hope you don't curse bloody tears at me.