ENOUGH IS ENOUGH

I'M SO TIRED OF COWSHIT FANS CLAIMING THEYRE GOING TO WIN TONIGHT AGAINST THE LIONS.

FUCKING REALITY CHECK:

>1. THE 2016 DETROIT LIONS CURRENTLY ARE THE MOST CLUTCH TEAM STATISTICALLY IN NFL HISTORY. THIS IS A CERTIFIED FACT WHICH IS BACKED UP BY NUMBERS AND CAN NOT BE DEBATED

>2. LIONS HAVE HELD THEIR LAST EIGHT OPPONENTS TO UNDER 20 POINTS. THE DEFENSE UNDER DC/FUTURE HEAD COACH BUT SUPRESSED BY RACISM TERYL AUSTIN HAS FINALLY COME TOGETHER. THE COWBOYS MEME OFFENSE IS EXPOSED DUE TO EXOTIC BLITZ SCHEMES THAT "LE OFFENSIVE LINE" WILL NOT BE ABLE TO HANDLE.

3. PICTURED - LAKEN TOMLINSON IS BACK IN THE LINEUP. FEW ARE AWARE OF THE SHEER BRILLIANCE AND MENTAL FORTITUDE THAT LAKEN HAS. A DUKE FUCKING NEUROSURGEON. YEP. WHILE YOURE WORKING AT THE CIRCLE K, LAKENS MIND ALLOWS HIM TO SEE AND HEAL THE MINDS OF OTHERS. A TRUE OFFENSIVE VISIONARY WHO WILL SEE TO IT THAT DETROIT RUNS FOR OVER 100 YARDS TODAY.

LIONS LOCK UP PLAYOFFS TONIGHT.CAP IT.

I got $750 on the loins how fucked am I?

it's like "you really shouldn't have done that" levels of fucked

youre gold. kick back smoke a ciggy and watch the stacks multiply

Postin in Lions party thread

>Not having to care whether the Boyz win or lose
I hope its a good game Lions fans. Good luck in the Playoff hunt

Thanks famalam I'm feeling confident now

Lionsbros I can feel it in the air tonight, the cowboys are going to lose Dak or Zeke to an injury tonight and their whole run will unravel. It will be glorious.

The party is on, my friend.

did you know the DallASS Cowshits have NEVER beaten John Matthew Stafford in the regular season?

this. If Dallas doesn't rest their starters, they deserve injuries. Sure they want to win, but not at all costs. I wouldn't bet the line on this game for anything.

They beat him in the playoffs though :^)

we got this

this is some falseflagging by a desperate bears fan

with the loss of carr Matthew had a monopoly on 4 qtr memes

UNLEASH HIM

Dubs and Stafford gets exposed tonight

>cowshit fans trying this hard to shitpost

UNLEASH HIM
Kek

trips and boys lose by 20

UNBREAK HIM

>detoilet trying to wield meme magic
funny

lel

Lol that defense. Guess they caught an early flight home.

what did he mean by this?

Almost got me OP

ummmmmm git rekt faggot 42-21 CAP IT