Comey Memo Says Trump Asked Him to End Flynn Investigation

>Comey Memo Says Trump Asked Him to End Flynn Investigation

“I hope you can let this go,” the president told Mr. Comey, according to the memo.
The existence of Mr. Trump’s request is the clearest evidence that the president has tried to directly influence the Justice Department and F.B.I. investigation into links between Mr. Trump’s associates and Russia.

Source - nytimes.com/2017/05/16/us/politics/james-comey-trump-flynn-russia-investigation.html

This apparent "news" just got out not ten minutes ago, what's Sup Forums's opinion on this? I know you're not as good as Sup Forums but you're a close second in your hate for Democrats. What do you make of all of this?

>not as good as Sup Forums
dump trump
in the rump

Can't wait to see that bitch ass cheeto get fucked

>It's a POSSIBLE Memo.
Doesn't mean shit and it sure as hell isn't obstruction of justice.

I think it's kinda dumb how you fucks keep riding his dick for trying to keep the FBI from wasting their time and money on a pointless investigation.

Pointless because who cares if the US President is Putin's fuckmuppet. MAGA.

He's done nothing wrong, this entire Russian ties are a entirely made up by the Democratic and Liberal Agenda

Since the Republicans still didn't complete their heist, nothing will happen. He will ramp up clear collusion, written deals from foreign leaders for Greencards and other stuff. When the heist is completed, and some Senators feel for their reelection, they will help impeaching him, which he will avoid by stepping back.

About two days after the first hunger games and purge Thursday.

People can defend the great orange one all they want.

NO ONE can pretend that so far his administration hasn't been one continuous giant clusterfuck after another though. Precedence out the fucking window, this goofball is definitely not like the others.

> I know you're not as good as Sup Forums

Sup Forums is populated exclusively by hyper-emotional, insecure boys.

Trump is a sack of crap who convinced America's biggest retards and cynics to vote for him. Beyond projecting an initial image of strength and prosperity he's never been good at any of his undertakings, and this now includes attempting to abuse the power of the presidency for personal gain. He's a world-class failure.

Trump was the best thing we could do at the time. Could you imagine what would have happened if we had Hillary?

Come on user, lets not be dumb here

The impeachment clock is ticking.

If he could read, he should have checked out the Watergate scandal, he's sort of repeating it.

Please, he's not going to get impeached. He's done nothing so far to get him impeached

>"muh liberal agenda"
>"muh russia is made up"
>"BY THE WAY DID YOU KNOW HILLARY CLINTON RUNS A SATANIC CHILD SEX RING OUT OF THE BASEMENT OF A PIZZERIA"

Interfering in an active FBI investigation?

Twice?

The second time he abused power by firing the guy investigating him because he refused to stop investigating him. "My high treason doesn't count, I won, you have to stop investigating my high treason now."

Impeached, and if America's democracy wasn't already dead he'd swing on the Whit House lawn.

Dude, stop being a sheeple. The lack of proof is proof! Hitlery "The Murder Machine" KKKlinton consumes the souls of the innocent.

Lock him up!

There wouldn't be a furore surrounding ties to Russia, for one.

Keep pretending it wasn't just because you drank the Kool Aid the GOP spent billions feeding you about the Clintons. The GOP has near complete control of nearly 80% of America's media outlets. The simple fact that anything fact-checked is considered "liberal bias" is a sign of how comprehensive that control has become.

i don't listen to or read trump news anymore. i think trump doesn't have the demeanor to be president but it seems to me like these "journalists" are just out for blood. they see people literally insane with rage about trump and know the story that gets him impeached is their ticket to the Pulitzer prize, a top reporting gig and the adoring of millions

i give it 30 or 40 years before the amerifats are no longer a country.

When Trump is impeached/arrested, I will enjoy my first hands-free orgasm

>Could you imagine what would have happened if we had Hillary?

It would've been more of the same shit, instead of much worse.

If he gets the death penalty I'll volunteer to be on the firing squad

Do you even Justice? Those being investigated and their friends do not get to decide whether the investigation should continue. You want to just go and ask the criminals "hey, we don't want to waste any money so could you just tell us whether we should investigate you?

Morons.

>He's done nothing wrong, this entire Russian ties are a entirely made up by the Democratic and Liberal Agenda

Like you would know. Like any of us would know. That is why you need an investigation. People deciding guilt or innocence by partisan ideology. MORONS.