How do i cum when i don't have a boner?

how do i cum when i don't have a boner?
i have tried edging, waiting for boner to go away, then going really fast but i always end up getting hard again just before cumming

is there any other way besides prostate stimulation cus im not really down for that

i know the answer, what do i get if i tell you?

most likely nothing

This is gonna sound really weird and it's the first time I've ever shared this. Ever since 13 years old I lay down face down, squish the un erect shaft of penis against my hands and keep doing this until I cum. It makes me cum in minutes and I don't get hard. And I cum normally

please describe with pictures, i cant imagine that :D

>how do i cum
>when i don't have a boner

how do you do this without getting hard?

it's possible nigger

Currently on mobile so I can't use paint. But just literally massage the fuck out of your dick while laying face down unerect with two hands. It's very handy for when you go out with family and you all sleep in the same hotel room but you gotta bust a fat nut

It's weird my penis stay the same size but it hardens a little while cumming and twitches a lot

i think you must have something goin on with your biology because if i were to do that i'd most likely get hard

In fact i would say it's like cumming while wearing chastity buth thE chastity device is your hands

any difference in feel to regular fapping? does it feel better at all or the same?

>I can't use paint

I HAVE MSPAINT.exe, AND I CAN HULP.

>massage the fuck out of your dick while laying face down unerect with two hands

> handy for when you go out with family and you all sleep in the same hotel

OK, I ILLUSTRATER.

Feels the same. It just more messy because I do this while I have underwear or shorts on. It's just my bust-it-quick method, I still preferred regular masturbation because I like taking my time

Just take adderall ,I do it all the time

Do the whole thing where you climb something and cum from trying to keep your legs up above your waist. I used to cum like a firehouse when I was little and first discovered that. Probably why I'm addicted to it today.

Alternatively you could get a chastity cage and find a vibrator or something. Never done it but seen it once or twice.

I've got a sex toy my GF at the time helped convince me to buy. Basically a waste of $100 but sometimes I use it. It looks like a big stupid egg with a place to slip your cock between. Then it just vibrates but if you go in soft you can cum without getting hard. Just kind of dribbles everywhere like some chastity cuck fag.

Wtf is wrong with my foot ? Also it may be even weirder but I since I'm not circumcised I can cum inside my dick skin, and then walk to the bathroom and open the dick skin to release all of my cum in order to not get stains on my shorts. I took me a few years to work that one out

do coke or meth then jerk off multiple times, you'll start losing your boner but still come if you try hard enough.

How does keeping your legs up above your waist make you come?

typically you have to be hanging from something. I used to climb the clothesline pole in my grandpa's back yard. You grab onto it and while your hanging there you lift your knees up to your chest, if that doesn't work try to get your heels waist level or higher. I swear you will feel it instantly and it's one of the best orgasms you can receive.

Someone back me up on this. I can't be the only one.

oh i got one of those eggs but bit doesnt vibrate. pretty ggood when you cant get te real thing

> I can cum inside my dick skin
> then walk to the bathroom and open the dick skin

OKAY, I ILUSTRATOR

no drugs, just feels

STOP DOING THIS. FUCKED ME UP FOR YEARS AFTERWARDS. I CANT CUM NORMALLY

Dude fuck THAT
First time I jacked off on meth I struggled just to get hard and stay hard then when I did come it didn't exactly shoot out like normal AND it burned like hell for several minutes afterwards.

This. Lie face down, with at least underwear on, pants or shorts help. Cup your dick and balls with both hands, one on top of the other. Hump and squeeze.

This was how i first learned to masturbate

if I do meth all I do is jerk off, for hours and hours straight sometimes.

I learned this one when I had zero privacy in my life.

Set your laptop on your lap. Dial up whatever gets you going. You get hard, but the laptop keeps it down. You rage against the laptop to no avail. Eventually you start to flex and twitch and pulse and pretty soon you're coming, but with your dick pressed down hard between your legs.

Now here's where it gets interesting. If you give in and squeeze it will hurt like a mother. So you have to relax and I swear I came gallons, it was like it was never ending. Never before have my balls felt so drained as they did doing it this way. give it a try

I dunno can weight alone supress a boner?

im not trying to brag but when i get going (especially if i'm not squeezing) it gets real fuckin veiny n shit and there's no way i could keep it down. i don't have a laptop tho so ill have to try to find a substitute

Well like for me I had to have a pillow on my lap. Not sure how the physics worked but that kind of spread the pressure out so there was no where for him to go. Might have to experiment with what works for you.

Stick something in your ass

don't think a pillow would do it for me, i'm a pretty bloody guy so i get lots of juice down there
no ass stuff, this is purely hands

or hands free fapping

why would you want to? that's like pouring the milk in the bowl before the cereal.

you're talking about the little rubber eggs you fuck. Those are cheap and basically a pocket pussy.

I'm talking about a large black egg shaped vibrator that has a spot for your dick to go between and it has a USB charger and two areas that vibrate. I don't think it's that great but if you already jerked off you can just lay it in there soft and a few minutes later you're dribbling out more cum while still being soft.

i dunno it's kinda likea personal challenge at this point. also i'm exploring different ways of fapping. only twice in my life have i had 2 orgasms off 1 nut which was pretty neat

Do a shit ton of coke. Cocaine makes me horny but gives me whiskey (err coke-) dick. So I usually end up masturbating for what seems like half an hour and then cumming with only a barely semi-erect dick.

Right? Wtf is the point? Had a hooker one time that got it hard. Didn't even charge me.

whenever my allergies go full blast, I take a triple dose of zyrtec D and for some reason when I do that after an hour or so when I go take a piss right after i piss I shoot out a solid nut. Its cool but sometimes makes my nuts hurt

Just put a cage on your cock

yeah thats exactly what i said you retard, i said not the vibrating shit, i'm not spending 100 dollars to nut when i could spend 3, or none and get the real thing.

no drugs besides alcohol

yeh thanks im not really down with spending money on a cock-prison, although i appreciate where you're coming from

all i remember from my childhood is that when i was at the playground and i would climb poles or get on top of some sort of horizontal pole, hug it really tight, and scoot across, my groin would feel funny
and now that i think about it, i think i thought it felt funny in a good way
but it only ended there

It's been proven that this fucks your dick up, don't do it

pull your dick underneath your gooch and stick the tip in your ass. this usually works for me