Ask a german Trump-Supporter anything

Ask a german Trump-Supporter anything

when will Merkel leave office

What's your favorite swastika?

Are you hoping he'll tell state secrets to Merkel?

When did you get diagnosed with autism?

how long is your willy?

Why do you hate our freedom?

Where do you get your unbiased news from?

I can't seem to find it anywhere in the USA, it's like everyone is out to get trump using anonymous sources and retired officials.

Trump and Pence look like school shooters in that picture.

I also want to know how long your willy is

Never I believe :(

Im european and honestly if you think only US news is biased then ive got bad news for you...

What good is your support, you aren't even an American.

My willy? 15 cm. Yeah deal with cm, bitches

>unbiased

you are a special breed of retard.

not everything is a jewish conspiracy you dumb fuck.

Look at all these fucking pussies. They still cannot get over their loss because their so called "Great president" was diagnosed with a major background in corruption.

your willy is normal size

Have you watched the greatest story never told on YouTube yet? As a German I think you should be inclined too. Be a pretty big reveal once you watch it all. Stay safe krautbro

I once considered moving to germany... as a norwegian, should I drop those plans? or is it entirely dependent on WHERE in germany I would settle?

im just really looking forward to sexbots that also pass the turing test

> HE'LL GET INPEACHED THIS WEEK GUIS JUST LIKE LAST WEEK CNN SAID AND THE WEEK BEFORE THAT AND THE WEEK BEFORE SINCE HE GOT SWORNED IN HE WILL BE IMPEACHED FOR THE 100TH FOR LITERALLY FUCKING NOTHING

"sworned" - lel

Germany is almost fully islamic now. Don't come here!

Lock him up!

bs

atheism is the most common religious belief in germany, faggot

islam is only about 5%. don't believe the shit the fearmongers are trying to shove down your throat so you give them all the power

unrelated to the comment you replied and all caps, thanks for driving the stereotype
>but i'm just acting to be all retarded

>FOR LITERALLY FUCKING NOTHING
He admitted to obstructing an investigation, which was a factor in both Clinton's impeachment and would have been in Nixon's

5% cuz there are not many muslims in genration 65+. Muslims breeding like hell. In many western german cities now more kids are musim than christan or athist.