So a few hours ago I was with a girl Im dating going for a walk in the park

So a few hours ago I was with a girl Im dating going for a walk in the park.
>Sat on a bench
>She lays down and put her head on my legs
>We talk for a while
>I move my right arm to my back and somehow I suddenly dislocate my shoulder.
>First time it happens in my life
>It Hurts. It fucking hurts a lot.
>Wake up in pain, trying to hide how I was feeling in front of her. She gets worried.
>Try to fix my shoulder, I just cant, she helps me out and in 4 minutes I get it on position, but I already got a pale face and cold sweat all over my body.
>Feeling ashamed as fuck.

Did I fuck it with the girl? I tried to not look like a pussy but I swear I couldnt handle that sudden pain. She said she was worried and of course didnt mind about that, but who knows.

weak ass joints.. ya blew it

who gives a fuck about chick, fix your shoulder you fucking beta

Geez mate calm your tits. Just get it popped back in and catch up some other time.

>somehow I suddenly dislocate my shoulder

There is something seriously wrong with your shoulder you should get it checked.

Also if you didn't break down and cried for mommy i think you are fine. A dislocated shoulder is a good excuse to let a couple of tears out

ya dislocated a fucking joint of course that shit is gonna hurt its cool man

Skinny frail dude here.
When i get hurt in pubblic i have a laugh about it and try to man up, it's actually the best way to handle the situation

any more of this gril? she's cute af

what form of autism is this

You're good man. Just make a joke about it or some shit next time you're with her and seal the deal.

OP here

I didnt have any problems with my joints in my whole life, I swim and lift weights -not too much work, just as a hobby (Im a skinny guy)- so I dont know what went wrong.
At least I didnt cry or scream like a little girl.

But I have to admit I was crying on my inside like nothing. I think I handled the situation pretty well as in the next 10 minutes I was talking selfies like if nothing happened. But I cant help thinking how that looked.

If it was on the contrary and she was the injured it would be totally different.

how the fuck you can dislocate shoulder during sex, fucking beta.

Also, I swear I was thinking in calling an ambulance or something as I thought I was becoming a one-handed man, couldnt feel my whole arm.

What did you do, like in the movies, a swift hard pull on your arm?

i had this problem when I was a weak beta. get strong. it gets worse and worse if you never fix it. get strong. it's the only fix.

unfortunately you have probably blown it with the girl because 1.) most people don't get injured moving their arm 6 inches while sitting on a park bench and 2.) those that do aren't so scared of a girl's reaction that they freeze up and die

your only out is to confess to her that you badly injured yourself due to a shoulder condition and you can say it usually pops back in on its own which was why you were trying not to ruin the moment and hopefully she'll understand.

Haha tha fuck u tryna do scratch ur back or what u a frail ass nigga

Asked her to press my arm while I try to put it back. It sounded a "CLACK" and suddenly got fixed. But it was 4-5 minutes of pure agony.

She told me it was probably because I didnt make any warn-up exercise before lifting weights earlier before meeting her and my shoulder was ready to pop out because of that.

She didnt give it more importance so I guess it was fine.

Op do you do any heavy barbell rows along with bench press? You could have a muscular imbalance because you keep strengthening your chest and neglect your lats which could have contributed to this.

Trying to hide your pain from a fucking dislocated shoulder because of a girl?

How fucking little do you know about girls?

Nice story OP, here's mine with broken english.

>10 years ago i used to sleep laying down in my bed
>Suddenly intense pain in right should appear
>Fucking awful pain
>"This shit wont get away my sleeping time!"
>Force me every night sleeping laying down in the bed
>After a few months that pain just go away
>Learned that my shoulder have short joints after full develop
>I dislocate my right sholder everynight before going to sleep.

hey user Im in the same boat.
I used to sleep putting my head over my arm, and there were nights where I suddenly got awake because a horrible pain appeared. and yes, it was dislocated shoulder.

I remember waking up with my whole body and even screaming with my shoulder twisted away.

I learnt -by force- to sleep putting my arm as a dead weight along my body, not putting any weight like head or body over it as I was fearing something like that could happen any other time.

OP is a faggot for needing Sup Forums's advice on this issue

i like te img

go get it x-ray'd and go to a pysiotherapist to get checked out, even a "not so serious" dislocated shoulder can pull bone pieces out from your collarbone which is hard to feel on your own but cause truble down the line.

got my shoulder dislocated a few months back when i fell with my bike, hurt like a bitch hospital was like 500 meters away but i didt wanna spend a second more in that pain so i pulled it back myself and went home got high and went back to the hospital like 3 hours later