Depression thread

>Depression thread
>Why are you depressed?
Great job, gf, car, PC, no reason to be depressed but I still am.

Still looking to life for answers on what to do. Go to school? Keep working for that promotion? I want to see what /btards have to say. Feel free to ask questions about OP.

dafuq i Know u tards are depressed af

have nothing but also nothing keeping me in place and barely any responsibilities, im scared of having to stand up to my decisions from now on i guess

Because I'm bored no matter what I do. Go to work, graduated college, started working out daily about a year ago, fix and refurbish guitars, go on dates, watch and sometimes gamble on sports, cook a lot, pay my bills, hang out with friends when time permits, and it's all incredibly boring timefiller nonsense. Not gonna give up and blow my brains out, but it makes sense to me why that's a lot of people's reaction to monotony.

It's because we expect more and feel we deserve more, but there isn't really any "more" to be had once you get to a certain point. Have kids, retire, cash in ira's and then fucking die is all that's left lol

Bumping for solutions

Do you read philosophy ?

I don't.I'm 21 and just work IT doing shit I like but still feels bad man. Want to not worry about anything and just sit at home everyday without a care in the world but can't.

Bad childhood.

>OP here

What's your guys' age? been browsing since 2010.

I want to be able to chill without responsibility. GF wants a future and kinds but I can't even take care of myself.

Cuz may nigga to yondu died plus mah other negro Andy lee will probably retire this year

Any Lee like the telecom giant or wat?

The boxer complete bs that he was stopped by Chavez

>OP
Don't have motivation for what I want but I guess if it's what I wanted I would do it right?

Everything feels pointless and I wish I could just not worry about anything. How do you older folks deal with depression? I can drink but what's that gonna do?

I want to just relax for a while. Don't even get vacation time were I work so I'm always on that grind.

Here is how I solved my existential crisis: Unless you are religious, the meaning of Life in general is that you are an unsignificant part of that whole big cycle of life and death, which itself probably rare and even unique in the whole universe. So the only thing that can meaning for you is the meaning of YOUR life. What do you want bring to the world ? What do you want to get from it ? How can you do that ? This is your meaning.

27. I'm just loving that "am I as far along and successful at life as I should be at this point?!" Sort of anxiety that they don't tell u about when ur younger. It's just fan fucking tastic.

I'm a single father, I live in a room and I make $21 am hour.

Life sucks

I want to do something with my life other than grind till I can retire and die. I wish I could not worry about money and do something else but I don't have time to go to school or learn to do things outside my life. I live a pretty regular schedule and I like it but I want to branch out but can't

I have some free time but since I work I have no motivation to do anything when I get home from work. At work I could be pumped to get shit done but as the day drags I feel sluggish and want to spend the time I have relaxing vs doing more work.

I'm a pedo and hate myself for it.
I have not acted on it, never will and the normalization of it is a travesty of decency.

I'm probably just going to kill myself eventually.

What do you do in your free time? Any hobbies or activities that help you work towards the weekend or whatever your days off are?

Because life seems ultimately kind of empty, and I don't even have anything to be passionate about enough to get my mind off of it.

Also, I'm out of shape, and therefore unwilling to even be seen by others.

This 10000%.

depressed because im a worthless piece of shit human
list of why:
>pedo. never done anything to anybody, but still
>lazy, social anxiety
>was smart, but due to my laziness im now stupid and i fail to study and probably drop out of college next semester
>not attractive. dunno, maybe 4/10
>virgin, never had gf or any friends who was a girl, never kissed or been intimate with anyone
>got maybe 1 friend
there is probably more....

You're a prime example of Sup Forums but still I have depression. Nice GF, decent social skills, nice job and doesn't matter to me. I just want to be done with life and die tbh but I know there's more I can do I just feel like crap. No motivation to do anything so I stay in the same cycle of misery.

There's a photo that says" I'm fucking feeling terrible, better keep on doing what I'm doing" but I really don't know what to do with my life.

The fact that u recognize a disgusting capability of your own brain and have basically told it to fuck off by resolving to never act on it is great though dude, don't kill urself based on some retarded primal urge u have

>this

I have had that pedo urge but I keep on keeping on as cleeshay as that sounds. Don't let that be a factor in your life unless that's what ultimately controls your life.

>OP here

Don't fee like I have emotions most of the time. Feel like I cannot relate to anyone I talk to and don't feel like I can talk to others without them judging how I am or act.

I'm actively trying to not make new friends so I disappoint less and less people if I do go on to kill myself.

I recognize it, but it's eating away my will to live and my sense of merit for living the more I age. 26, first noticed at 15.

I'll wait it out a few more years, maybe push away some people in the mean time.

bump?

I feel ya, I'll see... If it stars getting more control I'll get the noose.

Start microdosing with shrooms or do a full trip like once a month till you feel better.

Or get some LSD. Harder though.

always wanted to try, but scared id get caught getting/buying it and that would fuck up my life even more than it is