I should've kept my money so I could've got an 8ball

I should've kept my money so I could've got an 8ball.
>pic related
What are you guys on?
Drug thread, in case that wasn't obvious

I wish I could do heroin again. I've haven't done it in about a year but fuck it would be nice.

Fuck heroin. Pic is blow btw

Bump

So ,what does junkie dick taste like ?

Your mother sucks fuck for coke, doesn't mean everyone does. Bitch

Obviously it's coke. I doubt the junkie thought it was heroin.

Plus if you think coke is better than heroin you need to stop doing drugs.

Coke is for teenage girls who think they are fat.

Cocaine and oxy

D A B S !
((crumble, idk the strain))

I've honestly never taken anything. I save my money for other hobbies. I'm honestly curious, how do you fare in life? I make 65.5k a year, I own a home, I have a 401k, I have a wife who is expecting, I have a home gym and music studio in my house, I chill with some high school friends on the weekends. I'm super content without drugs.

Why spend money on a high you have to always chase?

They're both shit, but coke is fun and won't make you physically dependent It's coke
Nice combo

Oh man that looks tasty

I just hope it's not it not re rock

all coke is rerocked... if you think you're getting shit straight from the brick and you don't know that guy yourself then you're getting shit that's been rerocked...

True, I hope it's good at least
>doing first line in 5 mins

just saying even by the time it's crossed the border it's been cut to about 70 to 80 percent usually. Grams confiscated often are 20 percent and ounces and up are usually around 30 to 40 percent coke

I know; just being optimistic

i always wash anything I get, a couple time sthough a while back I knew some higher up dudes and got shit that was pure as fuck and whooooooa. Snowblind....

Solid idea bro, maybe next time if I find another link and pickup bulk I'll do it too. No materials rn

I've done quite a bit of acid recently, love the stuff, ama.

When I find another link, shit i just met this dude today

I love acid

Gonna do pic related now :^)

Kek

bump

Last line of fairly decent Charlie after 2 days on it.

Nervously holding off long as i can.

Favorite solo drugs are flubromazepam, 3-Fluorophenmetrazine, mephedrone, 2CE, Ketamine and Alcohol.

Favorite Combo is MDMA, Acid, Valium and Ketmaine.

Do the Acid, after 3/4 hours take 1g MDMA over an hour, then the comedown from both happens relatively simultaneously. After the MDMA shakes wear down, do 1g Ketamine and k hole to sleep. I take 3-5 Valium regularly from about 2 hours before the MDMA up untill my last line of Ket.

Never done coke before, almost got to last time I was frying. Was super hyped

Dxm. It's the only thing I have at my disposal right now, sadly. Oh well. I'm more into psychedelics than anything else anyway.

Shits pretty bunk so far, I'm gonna wash it when I get the chance. At least it was cheap