/Caucasian/

You can only post in this thread if you are Caucasian.

ID required (see pic)

>Caucasian on pink ic
>Is actually chinese
>繁体字 some more
KEK
E
K

There is no race written on my id card

My IC says Arabs
My new IC is double barrel.

Why didn't he just double barren (since 2012ish when it was allowed) or pre 2012 when he had an appropriate category (Eurasians). This is just embarrassing.

By the way if you google his name you see that he drops all his Chinese middle names and takes just the English first and last, and for his university's cultural day where everyone dressed in their ancestral attire, he war a business suite.

why would you all need an ID card when u just need a driving license?

Erm.. they are required in virtually every country except the UK.

Even you have those shitty paper card ID documents that anyone can fake using MS Paint or a photo-me booth, thumb print generator and template from the Dark Web.

He is hapa and in Singapore until recently you were the race of your father

>hapa
looks like a chink gook

masterrace

That's true except for Eurasians. Half Asian half White can classify as Eurasian. He would have opted to follow his father rather than be Eurasian, which makes this so desperate. Likewise, per the 'until recently' you reference he would have opted NOT to put his race as two on his ID card.

Why don't we have these cool id cards here?
If my father is English and my mother is Filipino wouldn't my id card say "paki" or "churka" or "turk"?

fugg churkas

>you have those shitty paper card ID documents
if paper is fine enough for to print money it must be fine for printing documents

post british id card

>implying new notes are paper and not plastic

AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA THIS IS THE HAPA MASTERACE? HE LOOKS LIKE THE BENGS THAT SELL DURIAN AT ROADSIDE STALLS

Does mine count?

Looooooooool

muslim name....

We did. First we had an opt-in and spent hundreds of millions on the project and then it was scrapped. The reason was that public support was worse than low. It was anarchy.
We see it as a challenge to our freedom I guess, however if the government simply branded it as "huur we need dis to stop the foreigners taking our NHS" then I'm sure all would have been on board.

Literally go to Gibraltar and work there for one week. Get a Gibraltar ID card and you have a European Identity card that you can fly with and use across the EU. Much more convenient than a passport.

It's literally a piece of card with your photo b&w text and absolutely no security features.

It's the same as my original name, didn't need to change it they said.

>muslim name

pig disgusting desu

Why the fuck does race need to be listed in id card?

hmmm it's like he's a self-hating half-Asian
really makes you think

To avoid any confusion

>muslim
allah akbar to you

For which one to shot first?

Salam brother. I only converted to get married tho, I have no religion.

Just for any possible confusion

>Erm.. they are required in virtually every country except the UK.
Really? I didn't think most Anglo countries had them.

anglos get chipped at birth

>have to convert to marry
>have to marry to fuck
thank allah i don't live in a muslim country

We were fucking the whole 2 years before we got married man. Not gonna convert if it isn't good enough, right?

smart man
you gotta try before you buy

I got nothing that would have a 'race' category on it, but I have a Polish passport, which basically means I'm as white as one can get.

Think again mongoloid

bartek why did you call me mohammed?

I don't get muslim jokes. Probably because I live in NI so never had a chance to see one irl.

>I live in NI so never had a chance to see one irl.
I don't believe you

Hilarious that every British flag ITT has a non British background.

Not believing that I live in Belfast or that we are 99% white?

Oh you live in Belfast? Then I definitely don't believe that you've never seen a mohammed

cus all the english are oppressing us so we congregate here
fuck whitey

Well I might have seen one or two this year. We get plenty of gypsies though. The only arab I personally know is christian.

No official ID cards

God bless my brown brother

My town used to be full of scrap metal dealers, in vans with the same decals on the side then the police raided a few of the yards and after 2014 they stopped. I think they were mostly pikeys but it seemed like every house I passed had one parked in the drive, there is a certain area were all the gypsies are with caravans in their gardens I can't really tell a pikey from a local now unless there is an obvious class difference.

What always amused me was how the partially Irish and full Irish I went to catholic primary/secondary with used tell me to fuck off back to my own country, when technically I had more English blood than they did. I always wondered why my English father never went with me and my Filipino mother to our Catholic church to attend mass. Because I realise now all the people there are descendants of famine dodgers, eastern europeans and the rest are blacks and indians.
Funny as fuck if you ask me, what are the chances of me being born half Filipino half English

How to get residence in Malaysia?

Well, I met my now wife in my birth country of Argentina, then three years ago we moved to Malaysia and I'm on my 4th spousal visa renewal - which means I can stay for 5 more years.
I will achieve permanent residence once my marriage reaches ten years.

>Eurasians
Eurasia is a continent, literally all of its native inhabitants qualify as "Eurasians"