Why is American beer such shit?

Why is American beer such shit?

Dont u talk shit bout miller high life

why did Germany beg Stone brewing to open in Berlin? Eurofags demand our craft beer

Ever tried Samuel Adams?

you chatting shit bro

American beer has lower ABV because it was designed to be drank cold and in large volumes at the end of a long, hot day working fields or whatever

Muh ipa go drink your shit tier watered down hinekien

>IPA

Invented in England, faggot.

Crunk of shit response.

Made to sell, high production low cost alcoholic beverage...you suck at brewing

It's American. American everything is shit.

American lager is fucking piss.
American ales are actually really nice (well most that I've tried so far anyway).

The micro breweries thing is huge in the US, when I went there there were loads of decent beers...

Literaly coyote piss

Some American beer isn't great. Some is. Depends on the brewery.

Quit drinking swill. You'll be fine kid.

cut your nails, faggot.
you obviously don't have a liking to all beer and resort to dark stouty chocolate beer like all the other pussies who can't drink.

THANK YOU.

What's wrong with stouts?

Exactly. Dumb faggot's never had a bottle of Hanger24 before.
American Craft/Micro Brew > All other beer.
Our beer has higher ABV than any other beer in the world that isn't classified as a liquor.

stouts can hit the spot but it's very situational. you can't enjoy it like a lighter brew.

I have to disagree with "you can't enjoy it like a lighter brew".

IPA is garbage

I don't care, then. That's your preference if you have nothing else to say.
Pale Ales do not put stipulations on meals, either.

Because beer is shit compared to vodka

Why respond if you don't care?

Because it's based on the german beer tradition, you fucking pleb.

*crock of shit

yet another thing invented in England and perfected by Americans

I love IPA, I'm a slut for the hops. Also like porter, stouts, ambers, pilsners, you name it. The only thing I'm not into is hefeweizen.

* Crunk

I say what i want

300 Million people, 10,000 brands of beer available to us.

cheap beer is cheap beer, SALUD!
As a kid I drank ice cold Mickeys Big Mouth solely for the buzz on hot weather days. Good memories!

as we grew up, we were overwhelmed by Sam Adams and Micro-Breweries. They ALL were based on German Purity laws (Reinheitsgebot ), and that is the new norm.

But personally, I really love Stone Brewery IPA for American IPA (yes I know it is based on British India Pale Ale, but english beer is not known for lite coloured beers, mate)

And for Belgian beer, I enjoy Chimay Reserve (blue bottle).

we have no shortage of beer here, faggot.

and the funniest thing:
In England, Budweiser is considered a trendy imported and expensive beer. NOW, THATS FUNNY!

>NOW, THATS FUNNY
It's really not, that's kinda the way it is with everything else, too. My Mexican friends despise Corona, yet it's trendy and expensive in the US. Same with a lot of Asian beers that aren't respected by their own countries.

That's why I drink Four Lokos. I don't particularly care for the taste, but it gets the job done.

Theres a netflix san diego microbrew doc- look it up. we've beer. we've got the best beer.
your beer: sad.

Made for mass sale not quality. That's why no taste better that way for concisancy

Hahahahahaha american craft is the best.
Also sam is barely craft beer.
Same with stone.

Theres craft out there thatll blow yall's minds. I will say europe has amazing beer. Especially belgian beers. The saison, farmhouse, sours and others.

>says the greasy Quaker.

Best stouts? American.
Best sours? American, only cantillon and 3 fontienen can compete
Best hops? American.

Snap, that fucking cloudy wheat beer is shit.

hacker gold is the only beer I want

Because America is huge and piss DMS-ass beer like Miller Lite, Bud Light, Coors Light, Busch Light, Busch, Milwaukee's Best, Old Milwaukee, Rolling Rock, Rolling Rock LIght, Ice beers, Keystone Light, malt liquors is cheap to make and purchase plus most Americans in the USA just get drunk for the sake of it, not for the taste of it because we're not prissy, picky pussies, however that is slowly changing for the better because of the lanky millennials. Coors banquet even tastes slightly better now than it did before.

In a smaller country, the beer is generally better and fresher because of the population, get it?

Stupid. Because europe has corporate beer equivalents.

Fire American beer

Supreme beer