Marge!

Marge!

I liked the early seasons where Marge was just so pathetic all the time.
It was cute

I like to imagine she's balancing herself on the garage door handle

The fucked up part is that some autistic fuck recently saw this scene on tv and for some reason his retard brain got fixated on it, and now he obsessively posts it as a thread over and over. It's possible he's trying to force it as a meme because for some unknown reason he finds it to be hilarious

I'd like to believe this was a bot but I know it's just some guy. Some guy over 25 at that.

DON'T YOU EVER GET TIRED OF BEING WRONG ALL THE TIME?

I wish spammers were all benign autists like OP instead of pedophiles and socios

>phoneposting autist bounty hunter

could you spot that scene, please?

Oh the horrors of autistic people in permanent adult care facilities.

I don't mind spam, I just wish there was more variation to it.

How is this anything new? This same shit happens every day with like 10 other Reddit autists trying to force some le epig new meme, usually with a bot.

Thank God Sup Forums whined and whined about moderation. Now those fags, including that blatant pedophile freakshow, can spam our board without any sort of obstacle.

I don't think I've ever heard Sup Forums whine about "too much" moderation.
it's always been not enough

Even since the old days.

I like these threads, they're cute.

That freakshow, blacked threads, and torrent threads are all the mods. If it isn't them directly they are all being left to their own devices anyways instead of being cracked down on.

same

M A R G E
A
R
G
E

the senator's hot wife!

>I don't think I've ever heard Sup Forums whine about "too much" moderation.

>tfw you realize Homer has work friends and drinking buddies but Marge has no close friends whatsoever

You have the oven... and maggie...

Oh yeah, like there aren't enough cunny posts or robotposters on Sup Forums

Before Sup Forums turned into meme central the big argument was to separate off a "/celeb/" board.

>It's a Marge gets amnesia and forgets she's married to Homer episode

The one that always cracks me up is Marge and her potatoes
That's the most interesting thing in her world.
Fucking potatoes

bart im piss

is this a still from the raimi-directed episode?

>people try to turn marge into a sex symbol

Fucking gross.

I think he means from people who aren't being directly affected by it. Like, the botposter bitching about being banned doesn't exactly count as people complaining about too much moderation.

Same deal with the waifu spammers complaining their stalker shrines being deleted.

blame tram param

What makes a person behave this way. What was the last straw which made them snap and spam the same thread on Sup Forums forever.

wow good morning lisa congratulations

is there a better rule34 milf than marge?

She isn't?

M A R G E
A
R
G
E

Homer's foil!

>tfw no jessia lovejoy gf