The cuck of all cucks

>Napoleon Bonaparte
>1,25 inch penis
> 5'6 Manlet
>Admired Islam
>His wife cheated on him in public with numerous men

Other urls found in this thread:

huffingtonpost.co.uk/2014/04/02/french-emperor-napoleon-bonaparte-15-inch-penis-_n_5076644.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Source on penis size?

British propaganda

Was 5'6" even a manlet at that time?

No she Didn't, why is everyone still spreading this rumour, I didn't do shit, you know I'm married with kids, I don't need this shit.

correction it was 1,5
huffingtonpost.co.uk/2014/04/02/french-emperor-napoleon-bonaparte-15-inch-penis-_n_5076644.html

Don't forget the best part: he told his wife to stop washing weeks in advance when he returns from campaign. Sick degenerate.

no

No, in fact he was above average height at the time. One of the oldest memes there is.

no

No. It's above average height.

Perhaps he was a grower not a shower

'Quintessentially French'

Isn't the manlet thing a meme though?

was one twenty five inch penis big at that time?

Well short men are treated worse compared to tall men. So I'm inclined to say it isn't.

Ah, the usual bong propaganda crap. Still afraid by him, are we ?

In France it wasn't, but in places that he tried to attack his height was laughed at because Britain was average at 5'9, and Russia was average at 6'0, well Prussia is "germany" so the average height their was 5'11

No

>kicked his frog ass
>afraid of him

top kek

>One more thing: In 2012, research published in the scientific journal Personality and Individual differences, declared the average penis size in France to be 5.3 inches, placing it below the UK’s mean of 5.5 inches. (Men in the Republic of Congo scored highest in case you’re interested, with South Korea coming in the bottom of the charts.)

>Men in the Republic of Congo scored highest in case you’re interested

Yeah, I'm not going to trust a source that claims to emasculate one of the most legendary figures of European history then moments later turn around and politicize the issue and make it about race.

You mean 10 coalitions of united country paid be UK because bongs where to weak to fight him?

I would gladly trade 1 inch of my dick for world conquering skills.

Brit propaganda must have been pretty good if faggots still believe it 200 years later.

go fuck yourself he was a great man I don't believe any of that BS

>This triggers the Frenchman

He wasn't a manlet !!!1!

Putin also admires Islam.

He said his faith orthodox is closer to Islam than Catholicism

>MUSLIM MAYOR

Napoleon > Hitler imo

> facts are racist against whites
You're just as bad as the SJWs that claim the opposite

Brit propaganda about one of greates men ever.

Stay mad sholmo.

>His wife cheated on him in public with numerous men
He used that whore to climb the social ladder and become the fucking emporer of france.
Then he sidelined that bitch for a hapsburg. In the end she was cucked.
>1.25 inch penis
This is only relevant in scandanavia. you can keep importing bulls from somalia if you really think its important.
>5'6
Average for that time period.
>admired islam
Didn't stop him from shooting at them

I doubt the average height was 6'0 in Russia during the 1800's, when russia was even poorer. Their average height isnt even 6'0 today.

>Facts

I am not disputing the fact that the Congo had a larger average penis, I am disputing whether or not that 1.5 inch penis is really Napolean's and if it were, how they would accurately measure it's length when fully erect and not shrunken from 200 years of dehydration.

The mention of any sort of penile statistic was a blatant attempt to politicize the issue and make one of the greatest men in French history seem inadequate, you retard.

>THIS JUST IN; DUBIOUS EVIDENCE PROVES MALCOLM X HAD IQ OF 65

>facts
It's the fucking Congo, though. I'd accept Algeria or Liberia or something, but the Congo? Do you know what's in the Congo? Fucking nothing, it's a war-torn shithole with virtually zero food security. Average height for men in the congo is 5'7" because they're all ridiculously malnourished. Don't tell me they're all manlets with huge wangs, they probably don't even go through puberty all the way.