Why all the hate Sup Forums?

Why all the hate Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4zUPTPlkqDg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

shut the fuck up retard

shut the fuck up retard

shut the fuck up retard

this very nice person told me about this irl and i had to restrain myself from laughing in his face

ive never heard it, but when some stupid band uses 'microtonal' as a gimmick i think its safe to pass

shut the fuck up retard

shut the fuck up retard

ITT: retards who need to shut the fuck up

DUDE
SICK
RIFFS

it just drags on, like i know its supposed to but damn this shit gets old fast. id rather listen to klaus schulze or kraftwerk even

>klaus
>kraftwerk
Both excelled at progressive electronic not krautrock u dip

never said they were krautrock or anything and they had their moments but definitely dragged on a bit. nice digits though

Shut it sperg

the whole album just made me want to listen to the bands that they ripped off instead

album of the year for about a week left imo. then MURDER OF THE UNIVERSE. fuck all these do what they're told millenials. rocknroll still rules 4ever 100 percent DO WHAT I TELL YOU AND LIKE THIS

What? What does any of this have to do with this shitty psych band?

It's not fun. Mind Fuzz and NI are fun and all I look to this band for is fun so when they descend into minor key wankery they stop having anything to offer me.

It's a pleb opinion but I generally hate 'guitar music' and they were a guitar band for people who hate guitar music. Now they're just a guitar band.

I guess the guy meant that the album felt repetitive. I mean, it really has a strong krautrock influence and all, but I don't get why he ended up mentioning Kraftwerk and Klaus Schulze.

The album is solid but nothing impressive

The fact that a lot of people think it's an AOTY contender is hilariously retarded

I agreed initially but I can't think of much else this year that has interested me very much

please be quiet mentally challenged individual

shut the fuck up retard

But their new songs is different than microtonal banana.
youtube.com/watch?v=4zUPTPlkqDg

In what sense are they using microtonal as a gimmick?

Quartertones aren't really the most interesting approach to microtonality but I'm not seeing the gimmick part.

Neither have I t b h but I got to listen to some more shit so who knows

I really liked Nonagon but I got tired of listening to this album about halfway through.

sleep drifter is the GOAT driving song.

mu hates this band because they are simple, fun and repetitive.
regular non autists enjoy it.

who the fuck cares.

boring vocals

MFB was an experiment. I don't know how successful it was, I quite liked it, but I'm used to these kind of microtonal music, seeing as I grew up in the middle east, but I can see why other people might not and it'd get tiring for them.

Still, I love quite a lot of the tracks in this album

Harry Partch, Terry Riley, Wendy Carlos, La Monte Young - all hacks, right?

>guitar music
Just don't.

Entire regions of the world use microtones, how are they a stupid gimmick?

They're gimmick regions of the world

It's in the title, it reeks of butt fuck pretentiousness, like kooky larks who think they're music wizards or something. That said I'm sure the music is ok

isn't Flying Microtonal Banana the name of that ugly ass yellow guitar they use

Yes it is

You say pretentious, I say having a bit of fun.
"Pretentious" is projection of the highest degree, noone but self-serious retards take it seriously as an adjective.

>DUDE IT'S JUST LIKE IT'S 1974 LMAO

Call me when they make music like it's 2017. Until then Hawkwind is as perfect as it gets.