When I told my German friend how people behave in Israel and how the mentality, he refused to believe...

>When I told my German friend how people behave in Israel and how the mentality, he refused to believe. He said there was no way people behaved like that. The visit to Israel was partly to show him the reality. And reality hit us everywhere. What we see as normal Israelis, like 18-year-old soldiers everywhere, and security checks, whistles and cries of men for women, sexual harassment and sirens on the street, and impatience and cheating on tourists, and public transportation within the city and between the cities - Who come from outside. The shock of those who come from a country like Germany, where privacy is particularly fanatic, not to mention a culture of non-interference with the other's space and tolerance for the different, in addition to functioning public transportation - the Israeli reality is not exactly winking.
Popular Israeli blogger who lives in Berlin with her German husbandu brings him here to educate him. Is she exaggerating?

No. I've brought 4 non Jews here, all said Israel just feels like an Arab country. There's all this propaganda about Israel being all powerful and filled with white people but when people visit and see a typical Arab shithole they get confused.

Being an Israeli sucks, you're the poorest Jews, the most hated Jews, and yet everyone things you're rich and powerful. Most young people want to leave Israel. Something like 1/3 of secular Israelis want to leave Israel and a similar amount that comes here from America or Western Europe move back within 3 years of coming here.

shut up, that's lies

Our government pays for all American Jews to take a vacation called Aliyah or Homebirth Trip to Israel. They all come back saying how amazing and rich and wonderful Israel is and we should support it 110% and build settlements and raze Gaza

the H3H3 jew says Israel is a shithole

>lies! I'm an American let me tell you what the world is like!
Proving the Americans are retards meme?

You know those are guided trips where kids never go alone and only see the best spots? You know Israel completely left gaza in 2005, there's 0 Jews or settlements there. Jesus why is it always dumbass pol surfing Americans that want to comment when they literally don't have a single clue about any world affairs?

When I accompanied relatives from abroad here I made the terrible mistake of driving them to Jerusalem through the 443 road. The view throughout the road looks like a dystopian futuristic film.

A friend of mine who moved to NYC was asked by an American Jew why did he move there after all the money they sent Israel. He replied that here I send money, there I spill blood.

My parents have always said Israel is beautiful desu, they said there's shitholes and dodgy areas but they loved it. I'd like to go.

I took a bunch of American Jews through the rough parts of Netanya and they thought we were in the Palestinian Territories. Another night we went through the south side of Tel Aviv and I could just see the disgust on all their faces when we passed the central station. Israel somehow manages to look Arab and like a Slavic communist country at once.

American Jews are the top visitors to Israel, and after the Birthright trips, a lot of them become fervent supports of Israel. Then they get more funding for more Birthright trips, and more money for Israel. Your country affects us and we know about it

Isn't his wife a former Israel army woman and only speaks Hebrew? I think they secretly love Israel

How much money are the American Jews sending Israel now? I bet they are still sending your country money, even if they don't want to live there

Well it's a desert I don't know what people really expect.

Israel is great if you avoid like 90% of it, there's a lot of beautiful places here but Israel has insane prices compared to wages so unless you're one of the top 10% of Jews you'll probably live in a shitty part

>American Jews are too visitors
Only through birthright, I see more Russians and French than anyone else.

>birthright

Literally has nothing to do with what I said or Israel being shitty. So what because a few rich American Jews come here visit the nice parts and support Israel that means it's not an Arab like shit hole? Cmon Cletus stop embarrassing yourself trying to tell me what it's like here

>Netanya
Why would you take tourists anywhere in the coastline except for maybe TA?! The best parts are the ancient parts.

This is true but that's just because we're a vacation place and a back up option for them. They don't know difficulty of living here

That's not the problem, these are
>everything looks shitty and old but costs a lot
>tiny roads and over crowded
>trash everywhere
>mostly middle eastern and other third world people, third world mentality
>terrible service industry at every level
>disorganized
>too many religious people
>increasing births of Muslims and heredi Jews, secular European Jews want to leave (other than Russians)
>increased numbers of Africans

triggered by this picture

We were staying with my family who live there, and maybe ask the French that. The nice beach side of Netanya is literally like 70% French

>Israel is great if you avoid like 90%
you can say this about majority of the planet

mostly harmless

I've traveled a lot and loved all over the world, rust me when I say this. Israel is pretty shitty. You can't even compare it to Europe or most of America. Unless you think an Arab country and say Germany is equal.

A redditor Photoshoped his child in dangerous situations

Then why do you still live there if it's soooooo shitty?

Because no green card?!

Because the pay is tiny and my bills are high and I can't afford to move right now? I've lived many places with a work visa before and I'm actually attempting to do that again. I can literally earn double doing the same work in the states. Plus for the price I pay rent I can afford to get a nice place in America.

I'm pretty sure most jews can get german citizenship and from there you can work and live in any EU country you want.

go fuck yourself you stupid arrogant yank

From my short visit to Israel I would agree, but it may be caused by the fact that people usually are accustomed to negative aspects of living in their countries, why similar downsides of other countries are more striking.

>tfw Sup Forums made me like Jews
Y-You guys are alight.

Thanks senpai you're cool, don't go to Syria tonight

>why similar
while*