Post some movies with good soundtracks. I'll start

Post some movies with good soundtracks. I'll start.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4vXkI1zYyDo
youtube.com/watch?v=ec9jY9kPIp4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

a few iffy contributions on this, but with the addition of the score, this shit was so addicting

I'm sick of listening to Rothschild conspiracy when I used to believe in Bilderberg. Now I have to be really careful with the board of governors, I'll be sharing wine with them.

They are the main nodes of the banking network that operates within the Occident and I'll be having the center core in the Occident, Rome.

Great soundtrack and great film. But probably the most depressing film I have ever seen.

Excellent aesthetics, set in Tokyo, Bill Murray, Scarlett Johansson, shoegaze playing in the background.
What's not to like?

I'm not the biggest fan of NIN, but Trent Reznor and Atticus Ross made some really good ambient soundtracks for Gone Girl, The Social Network and Girl with the Dragon Tattoo. I didn't listen to their Patriot's day soundtrack by itself but it seemed to fit very well the movie when I saw it.

its godlike honestly

if you got 40 min to spare do yourself a favor alright?
youtube.com/watch?v=4vXkI1zYyDo

Wasn't the best soundtrack or movie, but I enjoyed it.

great choice OP

Music is as good as the movie.
My favourite movie.

Fuckn Neil Young, man.

Super cheesy movie, but ridiculously entertaining. The soundtrack is basically a showcase of the best electronic music ever.

youtube.com/watch?v=ec9jY9kPIp4

>the police station scene

> IN THE SUMMERISLE, SUMMERISLE, SUMMERISLE WOOD

Holy shit I was gonna post this. Fucking HAUNTING what Neil young does with it.

One of the few things this franchise gets right is the soundtrack.

One of my favourite films my lad

fuck that scene still hurts

>generic action movie soundtrack

I'm grateful demo showed me this, or else I would have never known what I was missing.