J E W S A R E E V I L
whatmoreproofdoyouneed.jpg

metzitzah b’peh

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=H7DnHmQ8tE4
youtube.com/watch?v=dqXy5znNTbo
youtube.com/watch?v=Ht8EjY8cET0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

this doesnt even need to be bumped, The Leuchter report.

so you don't think there are any other people below your IQ that haven't heard of this?

nuke israel!

Disgusting.

This makes the people of god ..

Thousands of children disappear. No pedophile man who allegedly frequents places of trafficking. Ninun pederasta denounces betraying these slaveowners ... do you know why? Because because that's a lie! The Jews kidnap boys to eat them, and take their blood. According to a demonic Jewish tradition.

b-b-but muh holocaust

Many countries invaded this.
Apart from not respecting human rights and the Geneva Convention. Do not obey what the UN demands. Violating already more than 120 demand of the UN

*sucks baby off*

I also hope to see the day Israel invade. And watch videos of how they kill the Jews hehe

You know Americans who are paying the maintenance of the whim of the Jews to go to live there, in an endless war .. and you are paying all that? Being able the Jews to go to live to Australia having vast land without avitar ...

youtube.com/watch?v=H7DnHmQ8tE4

saved!

Japon says: kill all jews!

youtube.com/watch?v=dqXy5znNTbo

I saw here in Sup Forums a document of a bullfight where a Jewish surname adopted boys, in a bullfight that a hurricane destroyed I do not remember well as the subject was but it was very suspicious, the list was missing cuttlefish after ...

I also saw on youtube a newspaper report that did not appear in the news media on Jewish leaders of prostitution trafficking networks and minors.

most people know nothing of that report, in fact i have never met a single person who has know about it. Wish more people did. I am bumping just so more people will read your post.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ht8EjY8cET0