Gender-neutral bathrooms in the videogames

polygon.com/2016/5/6/11612912/lawbreakers-gender-neutral-bathrooms-boss-key-cliff-bleszinski

Are we done?

Oh man the future they are in for will be a rude awakening to the liberal hugbox faggotry they wanted.

What game?

Bazinga himself is like a bad memory from the past?

Does he really think people don't remember when he was shitting all over the PC and made dudebro simulators?

LawBreakers i think

>What game?

Who cares?

Isn't it sexist to portray women wearing skirts?

Cliff Bleszinski's Korean F2P UT killer.
I'm not kidding about the Korean F2P part.

He's still around?

>Bleszinski

Sup Forums was right

Asia still produces good games.
I've started playing Black Desert online and it's some of the most fun I've had playing a game in ages.

Wouldn't you just put a picture of a toilet or something instead of double-gender there

I want to know what I will be boycotting.

I want to know what it is so i can avoid it and tell other people to avoid it as well

If he brag about it he probably spent more time on it than he did on basic gameplay.

But hey, if the game don't sale at all let's blame the boog- Patriarchy!

If they're gender neutral in the future, what's the point of the icon?

Surely it would make more sense to have an icon of someone taking a shit.

What a fucking shill. That shit would piss off ladies and pretend ladies, and it would make queuing a nightmare thanks to the lack of urinals.

>Black Desert Online
How does one have fun with an AFK simulator?

In the future ill get to smell women shitting ? :^)))))

I wouldn't give a shit if these faggots weren't being so smug about it. It's not some great leap of progress for mankind. Stop pretending it is.

SCIENCE IS SEXIST

Has he even done anything at all lately that anyone cares about? Just washed up as fuck and tries to be controversial and progressive constantly, he's fucking addicted to it.

Can we still go in and shoot the whole place up?

Nah just straight up put a picture on the men's and a vag on the women's
Photos or stylized symbols, whatever you want

Why is this bathroom thing so hot right now? Feels like a complete none issue. Just go in and piss. No one is going to give a fuck.

I barely even want to acknowledge other people in a public toilet. It's just gross and awkward for everyone.

Besides, gender neutral restrooms have existed for decades.

ya

smell/listen

watch them wash their hands when they're done

its gonna be great

Doesn't make any sense. In the future, there will be no public restrooms for women, because women will be confined to the home.

Oy vey! He's no Jew, he's an atheist. Get it right goy!

>Gender neutral
>Icon is half bold man and half bold travesti

Mate just imagine something like that in real life, a fucking disgusting chimera

>bald

Because people like me will walk into a woman's lockerroom at the gym and I am a fat guy with a beard. And there's not a God damn thing you can do about it.

>what do you mean I am a fat man with a beard
Don't generalize me because I have a beard. Cis scum

Meh he's a Jew because he believes he's descended from divine Holocaust Jews.

Atheist ethnic Jews are the worst.

>the future
>implying women will still wear skirts without them being forced to by the patriarchy
>also, reinforces the gender binary

fucking shitlords

Unisex isn't pandering enough lol

This guy gets it. The future is White and bright.

If Eastern Europe/Russia/Asia started to produce quality video games without sjw bullshit, they would actually make bank. Japans has already been caving in to sjws sadly but there are other ways to advertise outside if these faggot websites

Well they've also got those 'family' restrooms that anyone can use.

>playing MMOs
>claiming to know anything about good games

Uh huh. MMOs are good only because you don't like to play video games.

Why does gender matter so fucking much? It's either you want to breed or want to be bred.

>be born jewish

IM NOT A JEW

> be born a male

IM NOT A MALE

I am sensing a trend here

I am not going to a place that makes me queue because I have to share with women and I suspect women wont go to places that are covered in piss. Things are the way they are for a reason.

>"gender"-neutral bathrooms in the musli-shitskin taken over future

Estonia nailed it

>women wont go to places that are covered in piss
Men's bathrooms are on average a lot cleaner than women's.

Maybe it's just a room full of Kebab's waiting with a pile of stones to crush infidel.

That's a Polish name, not a Jewish name.

BLESZINSKI

>game about shootan everyone over and over again
>HOL UP WE GOTTA HAVE GENDER NEUTRAL BATHROOMS

gaming is a fucking disaster

>implies that kebabs are clever enough for such a trap

I'll fix that

Plenty of Jews have Polish sounding names, as they came from Poland actually.

Part of me loves this because I can perve on girls. Part of me is disgusted by the absolute degeneracy.

poles wuz original jews?

I think the whole bathroom controversy is the result of the east coast being huge faggots and middle America being, well, everyone knows they are all mindless garbage.

I went to a college with unisex bathrooms. It was not a big fucking deal. Nothing happened other than the shattering of my romantic illusions (that is a joke, only trash from outside of the west coast think there is something gross about human bodily functions).

Of course, transvestites are mentally ill and degenerates, which makes them dangerous anywhere. The restroom thing is a worthless side show

No, but Poland had one of the largest Jewish communities in the world.

Because corporations are so loving and caring and fight for better humanity xoxo

I'd rather piss and shit against the wall of any brainwashing center - oh ahm I mean university - than using an unisex restroom. Filthy liberal leftist degenerates.

This. They hover and spray the whole seat cuz they dont want to sit on the nasty seat covered in piss. -_-

And blood everywhere. They probably think its some God given right to be proud and not clean up period blood.

BDO is still pretty good though. Combat is very different from WoW. Gotta love farming and grinding though.

Liberals unironically believe islam is the religion of peace and all the bad nazi things oppressing them in society are product of the christian patriarchy.

It's a publicity stunt by some literal who developers to get people to pay attention to their game.

Example of its effectiveness:

God was right. It is getting a lot worse before he comes.

Battle Field

Shitsmeared retards will believe anything the guy in the glowing box tells them.

>teh right side of history
leftism will die within 100 years

that just looks like a woman is walking or a breeze hit her skirt

i would be confused if i could go in or not thinking it was female only restroom

Bleszinski!

I think the thin that's most infuriating about "gender neutral" bathrooms is that stupid symbol. Put a toilet symbol. Write bathroom or toilet.

What are these toilets even for? Who is offended by segregated toilets!?

Trannies

Trannies are obsessed with bathrooms m8

The future is full of spics and Muslims who won't tolerate this. Liberals are so retarded if the future it's unbearable.

I got to some local MLS games every now and then and every game the Mexicans yell PUTO when the opposing goalke launches the ball. On the reddit page they said this is becoming a problem but font know who is doing it and are considering punishing white supporter groups. I suggested it was Mexican supporters doing it and was banned. Liberals are going to be in for a shock they don't realize all the nice things and orderly culture they have is do to mostly white people.

>create a game that allows men to enter any restroom they please.
>Call game "Lawbreakers"

You can't make this shit up. SJWs really are retarded.

>Step one: delete biological sex from language and replace it with a nicer word - gender (how you feel what you are)
>Step two: Declare biological sex irrelevant and tell people that only gender counts
>Destruction of cultural and social basic traits and values in progress
>more culturalmarxist shit for everyone

but will there be hats?

this is important

Be sure to time it so you leave the stall at the same time and smile at them as you wash your hands.

>You will never again be a young kid playing PS2 and browsing Newgrounds.

>You will never again be a young kid playing NES and jumping on your trampoline.

>can't develop a non-shit game
>has to rely on SJW journos to hype his new abortion

Why can't more game devs be like Vavra?

It's fine, videogames are fiction, and so are these people's ideas.

The future is like 50 fucking years ago

Not accurate.
it's more about having a world for how you feel, over reality. Not destroying the biological sex.
Then you destroy basic traits and values, by saying feelings are more important than reality.
If it's true that if you feel good, no matter what reality is, you just feel good. They should consider it could be unattainable good feeling, and that maybe you should deal with reality to get attainable feels.
But Leftists love unattainable utopia.

Because Eastern European devs had to actually work hard to get where they are now.

Keep in mind that most of those devs didn't get to learn English or anything about media until the Berlin Wall fell.

He's gone full SJW. But they still won't play his game, they just like to complain about it but they don't play vidya at all.

gaming is full of cucks

if you're an adult and you still play vidya obsessively you are a straight up loser

instead of doing something productive with life people play vidya and just wallow in escapism

KEKS

I spent 7 years of my teenage years playing MMOs, now I wish I have the lost time back

>Wouldn't you just put a picture of a toilet or something instead of double-gender there
>If they're gender neutral in the future, what's the point of the icon?
>Surely it would make more sense to have an icon of someone taking a shit.

That's pretty sensible actually. How come I've not heard that suggested before? I suppose it's because it would remove the need for identity politics around the issue or offend toiletkin.

this tbqh if I was a vidya dev, I'd go over the top with politically incorrect shit.
even stuff I don't believe in
Way more clever than trying to appeal to sjw as sjw only thrive on complaining about shit

Hey, are you posting from inside a jail?

I ask because I understand that homosexuality is illegal in singapore.

You sound like you're speaking from experience here.

Girl, janitor or tranny?

For the love of...they just couldn't help it could they?

Aussie banter never disappoints.

I can confirm that, I even know a few of Błeszyńskis, and they're ordinary goyims.