Pitbulls are the niggers of dogs

pitbulls are the niggers of dogs

Other urls found in this thread:

wwlp.com/2015/03/10/dog-attacks-man-trying-to-help-owner-having-heart-attack/
animals24-7.org/2015/12/23/pit-bull-statistics/
courierpress.com/story/news/crime/2017/02/12/epd-child-suffered-serious-facial-wound-after-dog-bite/97835336/
reviewjournal.com/local/local-las-vegas/las-vegas-police-receive-2-dog-attack-calls-within-13-seconds/
reviewjournal.com/local/local-las-vegas/baby-dies-after-dog-attack-in-northwest-las-vegas/
youtube.com/watch?v=KfMVH4wY5Pg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

pitbulls need to all be rounded up and put down

Chihuahuas have killed more

More anti pit propaganda

Statistics don't lie, feelings do

Nice source for those stats

>pitbulls need to all be rounded up and put down

They all need to be chipped - all non chipped dogs are put down. Owning a pit means a $100 p/y insurance feed. No insurance? pit gets put down. Purchasing a pit: Mandatory dog training lessons - Cost $500. All dogs must pass. Dogs that do not pass are put down. You can buy a dog that has already passed training, but you still need to go through training with it, at a cost of $250.

2017 "On Tuesday morning in southwest Atlanta, a group of children walked along Cerro Street on their way to the school bus stop when two loose pit bulls launched a horrifying attack. The dogs eviscerated 6-year old Logan Braatz, who did not survive his injuries, and critically injured 5-year old Syrai Sanders -- the pit bulls ripped off her scalp. Both children were students at F.L. Stanton Elementary. The aftermath of this attack was captured by aerial footage"

my pit is a sweety. you mad?

>what every pit owner says

Do you own a bite stick? how many times have you practiced with it?

This is my favorite story. everyone got what they deserved:

wwlp.com/2015/03/10/dog-attacks-man-trying-to-help-owner-having-heart-attack/

– Police in West Virginia say a pit bull attacked and killed a man trying to help the dog’s owner. Officers believe the dog’s owner suffered a heart attack. His friend was trying to resuscitate him when the dog attacked.

Investigators in wheeling believe this pit bull actually killed a grown man, while trying to protect its owner.

animals24-7.org/2015/12/23/pit-bull-statistics/

The fuck you say, nigger?

courierpress.com/story/news/crime/2017/02/12/epd-child-suffered-serious-facial-wound-after-dog-bite/97835336/

Evansville police said a pit bull bit off a portion of a 9-year-old boy's face Sunday night.

Officers were called to 727 East Columbia Street at 5:15 p.m. where the child's mother was holding a rag over his face, according to EPD Sergeant Jacob Taylor.

Taylor said "basically the whole right cheek was bitten off."

The child was taken to Deaconess Hospital where Taylor said he will require facial reconstruction surgery. Evansville Animal Control took possession of the dog.

The dog was let out of the home by its owner and then ran in a back alley way to where the child was standing outside his home, according to Taylor

A witness said they saw the dog dragging the boy down the alleyway and it bit the child in the face after releasing it, according to Taylor.

Taylor said the child's eye was swollen and black. Officers were unsure of the extent of eye damage. Animal control cited the dog owner. Taylor said criminal charges will also be filed against them at a later date.

The dog owner said the animal was let out by a family member and refused commands to come back, according to Taylor

The owner said the dog was running at the child to play and was bit because he screamed, according to Taylor.

Nice bait.

Everyone knows niggers make pitts mean. They'll lock jaws, that's the only difference between them and other breeds. Niggers and spice just really like to make them mean and keep them on log chains because their dicks are small.

A family dog bit and killed a 6-month-old baby Monday afternoon in the northwest Las Vegas Valley.

The attack happened in a home on the 9100 block of Brilliant Prairie Court, near North Durango Drive and West Centennial Parkway, Metropolitan Police Department spokeswoman Laura Meltzer said. The child had been playing in a baby walker near the pet about 1 p.m. when the dog suddenly began biting the child.

“The baby’s mother was able to stop the attack, but the baby had already suffered significant injuries,” Meltzer said.

oh look, may 9th: reviewjournal.com/local/local-las-vegas/las-vegas-police-receive-2-dog-attack-calls-within-13-seconds/

reviewjournal.com/local/local-las-vegas/baby-dies-after-dog-attack-in-northwest-las-vegas/

Pit shits are inherently dangerous, it's their nature.
They have no place in modern society.

Anyone who knows anything about dogs knows the statistics are a result of
1. felons/niggers owning packs of untrained pits which makes all dogs aggressive
2. all mixed breed dogs that look even slightly bully are called pit bulls by law enforcement/media

>They'll lock jaws, that's the only difference between them and other breeds

that lock and shake ( and size ) is a big fucking difference. Major difference is that many times pits will NOT give you any warning.

That is the difference between getting your child bit on the face, and the dog ripping the child's scalp or face literally off.

>implying its the dog thats the problem
U guys are fucking retarded, shitty dog owners make shitty dogs, put down the shitty dog owners and all will be well

sorry, no.

>didndu nothing

Every pit owner ever, until they kill a kid, and then it is

>but he never did this before

>Major difference is that many times pits will NOT give you any warning.

no dog attacks without significant body language, pits and pit mixes are no different in this regard.

pit haters = dog haters kill yourself.

he din do nuthin, he was a good dog

Plenty of big dogs fuck people up every year.

>no dog attacks without significant body language
negative. not that it matters much when the pit goes and grabs a baby out of the crib and kills it.

you a pit owner? do you carry a bite stick? have you ever practiced with it? If you don't, why not?

>On Tuesday morning in southwest Atlanta

See thats the problem right there, user. Atlanta is full of Niggers. Get rid of the Niggers and no more bad pits.

Difference is normal dogs generally only attack after first showing signs of agitation. Pits attack because it's in their genes. They aren't agitated they are enjoying it.

well, that isn't happening. so the pits gotta go.

Nah, you guys are just pussies.

"Oh noez! Bad doggo might bite me if I fuck with him! We should kill all of them!"

That is literally the most pussy thing ever. Grow up and grow a pair. Bear are more dangerous, so are guns. So should we cull all bears and make like the faggot aussies and ban guns?

If we are talking about dangerous things that need to be rounded up, then put to sleep, then niggers far outweigh pits in that scenario.

look, if you own a pit, and CANNOT do this - you are a shitty owner.

youtube.com/watch?v=KfMVH4wY5Pg

Bears are illegal to own as pets. good argument fuckhole.

People aren't walking bears in my local park where kids are playing.

Not in my state faggot. Black bears are native and therefore legal to own as a pet without special licensing.

banning guns isn't a bad idea though

LOL nice b8 m8

They're the nicest dog in the tree so long as you can keep em away from niggers

They walk themselves dicknuts

Come to Texas and see how much of a pussy my pitt is. While you're at it, fight me. I'll fuck you up. I'm entirely serious. Come to fort worth and we'll set something up.

lol the fuck is a bite stick?

Not that user but I've owned a series of pits for the last 30 years and not a single one has ever bit another human being. Had one totally destroy a neighbors german shep that got onto my property and started attacking my horses once. Other than that never had a single incident.

Pits are dogs for niggers period. If you own a pit, you are a nigger.

>ITT People who have no idea what training is

Pitts are fine dogs. Problem is scummy people love pitts because theyre intimidating looking. Shitty people give pitts shitty training and then woah, these shitty dogs kill people.

Its literally shitty peoples fault.

Pitbulls are just the breed of choice of dirtbags and they take the attitude of their dirtbag owner.

>violent fag owns violent dog
How much of a caveman are you? I wouldn't expect much from some southern bumpkin anyway...

You can't grasp the difference between a wild animal and a domestic pet? You sound like the perfect example of a pit bull owner.

Your child is more likely to die in a car accident then be hurt by a dog at a park. Stop living in fear.

Retarded, stupid, nigger loving, Texas faggot. KYS

They're genetically pre-disposed to being shitty and hyper aggressive. Their domestication has essentially never existed.

Fucking Texans lol

It'll be funny when the beaners finally decide to assign a man to every house and burn your entire dumbfuck state to the ground and execute every one of you as you come running out, in a single night.

The rest of the country will remember how independent and full of pride and ego and hubiprus you dipshits were and not give one fuck whatsoever about writing the whole territory off and making Puerto Rico round out the 50 state count instead. The Puerto Rican's have culture. C u l t u r e. I'm sure you've heard of it. They actually have it. You have shit and nobody but your own dumb cunt mothers can stand you.

Very few people seem to know how to actually train a dog. It's fucking pathetic watching my neighbors let their dogs dominate them because they seem to think they're just tiny humans. And they always blame the dog rather than their own lazy, retarded selves.

Take a look at pictures of all the kids who died brutal frightening deaths thanks to pit bulls, and ask yourself whether their right to life is less important than your right to own one particular breed of pet.

What kind of faggot watches sports on TV? That defeats that purpose.

Actually has not really mine. We're fostering him until we can find a home that won't niggerize him.

I know more about this that you do.
Fight me.

I've been saying I HATE niggers. And I'm from NJ. Only moved here in 200X because military family.

I'm white, not from Texas. I also hate these fucktards.

All of you stop being pussies and leave pitts alone. That, and stop being keyboard warriors. I'm deafeningly average and yet none of you will fight me. Fucking pussies, the lot of you.

Except you are completely wrong. A good amount of research has gone into the natural temperament of different breeds. The most naturally aggressive are all small breeds and the pit is no where near the top.

And here is The Solution.,

So. Once again... Go look at pictures of children that have died I auto accidents. Is their right to life not greater then the right for people to own cars?

Aggression of small breeds results in nips to ankles. Pits rip kids faces off.

It's not about percentages it's about results.

in a thread with autism around every turn, I finally found the most retarded post

Cars are necessary. Owning a pit bull is not.

If gangs picked a different breed to fight with and keep around, that number would change dramatically. Not all biology.

>Cars are necessary
False. Mass Transit exists and could theoretically be bought and payed for for the price of every citizens first time car purchase.

True this.
In the 90's it was Rottweiler
In the 70's it was German Shepherds.

Sure it is. Pits have been selectively bred over generations for this purpose. Dogs don't just fight cos people tell them to.

Their no such thing as a bad dog breed. The only thing that is 100 percent true is that OP is a fucking fag

You don't get it. What you said about their nature is wrong. Like, empirically wrong.

>Dogs don't just fight cos people tell them to.
My friend has a Poodle that would love to disprove that. As could any trained guard dog.

Wtf I haven't been around that long but I have a really hard time believing that about Sheperds. Good looking dog and really smart. They are all I have owned my whole life. Pitbulls 100% are nigger dogs though same with rotweilers.

Bro, shepards have a bad rep. Used to be worse... It sucks what people do to breeds... Stupid fucking niggers ruin everything they touch.

No it's absolutely empirically correct that more children have died as the result of pit bull attacks than any other breed. It's not even close.

Thanks for beating me to the punch my man.

Got sexy female horses?

Dude none of that would matter or work because you are implying niggers would follow these laws. They would just backyard bread like they are doing anyway.

So your point is what? We don't need cars but we do need pit bulls?

American Staffy best dog

Like I said, not ALL biology. If you breed a dog for a purpose, you'd be a fool to think it can't fulfill that purpose, and do it well. But It does not have to be an aggressive dog. I was terrified of dogs after I was bit when I was like 8, left a hole in my hand (Was some European breed of dog). But my godparents own a pitbull-boxer mix, and he has never ever bit anyone in it's life. One of the nicest dogs I know. They do not have to fight or kill. They have the potential, that doesn't mean they will indefinitely. Therefore, If another dog was chosen to do the job, it may not be AS good as pitbulls, It would still drastically change the statistics.

>They're genetically pre-disposed to being shitty and hyper aggressive. Their domestication has essentially never existed

That's what I responded to. Just, you know, for the record.

Maybe back in the day but not now. There is a reason that they are the go to dog for law enforcement and that type of shit. I have had 4 of them they are such great dogs. I live in Florida and only ever see nigs with Pitts I have never seen one with a Sheperd.

I have 3 Mares, yes. The first part is not in my scope to judge.

Chekked
Let's not forget what the niggers did to the Doberman Pinscher.

Not only are pitts a nig breed but they are ugly as fuck. Especially when the nigs get them all jacked. Disgusting breed they are.

But in the absence of your theoretical mass transit system millions of people need cars to go about their daily lives. What do you need a pit bull for, specifically, that another breed of dog couldn't do for you?

Its not the dog. Its the niggers that own and raise them.

More that you have no idea what you're talking about and shouldn't speak in absolutes.

Trashy dogs owned by trashy people. I know three people who one them and all three are fucking idiots.

They kill that many ppl because they're abused and trained to do that. This is like a known fact. Are you actually this dense??

So many butthurt pitt owners in here . Must be a bunch of wiggers.

My 'absolute' was that a kids life is more important than a pet owners choice of breed. You responded with trite horse shit.

It's like a known fact? Shit I had no idea. So pit bulls are the only abused dogs?

Bullshit. Fuck kids.

Best Hog Hunter I ever owned was a Pit. 70lbs pup fought harder than any other dog I ever owned. Twice he got rushed in a thicket where I couldn't get a shot or help in anyway and twice he managed to turn the table on the boar and flush it out.

Give me another dog breed that would willingly do that once a month and I'd never raise another pit.

They're the go to fighting dogs

They're currently the "fad" dog to have among niggers and spics who'll train them to be vicious and attack people.

Dumbass.

Pitbull attacks are common because pitbull type dogs and mixes are some of the most popular. Many of these attacks are unprovoked from poorly bred and unstable dogs. It's bad genetics. Just like how there are far too many territorial small dogs.

I own a pit and getting it was a very bad decision and i regret it. After a few months when i got redpilled on pits i chained him up never let it free. I feed it and stuff but never unchain him. He seems calm and shit bit once you unchain i know itll go on a murder spree

How is one persons choice to raise a child more important than another choice to raise a pet?

A bit too big to be considered the standard. But definitely true to the original purpose of the breed.

Based on your reasoning capacity I assumed you were one.

Bait.

Yes, they are genetically predisposed to be more aggressive. But, like they say in my field (public health), genetics load the gun but YOU (the owner in this case) pull the trigger.

If you're on board with banning all guns, then I can at least see the congruency in your argument though id debate you on it. But if you're not, which id suspect most of us aren't, you need to rethink your logic.

Those that would trade personal liberties for security deserve neither.

If you don't know the answer to that question you should stick to fucking dogs.