Why are Brits such loyal dogs to their master?

Why are Brits such loyal dogs to their master?

bbc.com/news/uk-39524685

Other urls found in this thread:

standard.co.uk/news/world/france-issues-warning-against-military-action-in-syria-a3508806.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

because they're still spoiling their child

Because they secretly wish to be number 1 again

France has come out in support of the strikes too.

standard.co.uk/news/world/france-issues-warning-against-military-action-in-syria-a3508806.html

You know that Germany supports the air strikes as well, right?

>Donald Tusk @eucopresident US strikes show needed resolve against barbaric chemical attacks. EU will work with the US to end brutality in Syria.

I've literally just heard Francois Hollande on the news saying he supported the strikes.

and i am ashamed of that
wish my country had some balls

Don't talk about daddy Britain like that!

What?

9d chess

all part of the plan for greater angloland

(((angloland)))

>Hollande
>France
He is a petulant child that just wants to destroy the house before being evicted. he acts like Obama did.

It's actually 23d chess to create the next anglo colony on mars.

>Hollande is not my president
French is just like americans I see.

western countries should stick together and show full support for each other. so nothing wrong with the uk supporting its most important ally.

He has been elected because people didn't want to re elect Sarkozy, but he is more of the same shite.
He never had ratings abour 30% for 5 years

I bet you think you cunts can get away with no one reading or taking notice of your news because of how irrelevant your language is, but he was shown on our news saying as much.

>implying Macron will have higher approve ratings in the future
>implying you won't say: macron is not muh president in the future
>implying macron the globalist banker won't support this.

rational arguments are not allowed here, only shitposting is permited
this is your first warning

Did I say the opposite ? Politics are fucked in France. It's a mess of alliances against anyone that dare speak of the cabal ruling over it, and get assassinated by the media every time they step out of the line.
Every politicias are hated in France because they're all corrupt assholes, Parisian elites from the ENA.
And when they aren't (Lepen is the most famous) they are absolutely destroyed by the media about petty things. What hate Trump got from the Media, the FN had it for 40 years.
Didn't say he didn't. I'm saying that he is an unpopular baboon and a weak sellout to higher powers.

>Le Pen
>not a massively corrupted asshole from a massivly corrupted party

For the first time since Trump was elected western governments agree with each other.
And Sup Forums is still shitposting about other countries being "dogs".

makes me ashamed of being white.
The only people who are worse are Sup Forumstards.

>asshole

Fuck off yank

They're globalists agreeing on destroying Syria, you fucking cuckold.

Yes user. The Party that never accessed the power,wants to reduce the wage of elected officials and their numbers is "corrupt"
Enjoy that EU, you dunce

because dumb people vote in shit governments that don't have our best interests in mind

syria should be completely destroyed. There's no way they'll ever be able to elect a normal democratic government.

>wants to reduce the wage of elected officials

Nobody does that once they become the official.

Well yeah, even though we do have some commonalities, we do still have our own national agendas.

Why do Germans like Russia and dictators so much?

Because democracy is a retarded system that does not work

>makes me ashamed of being white.
>The only people who are worse are Sup Forumstards.
Well Sup Forumstards are usually brown so don't worry about them.

OPs worldview is probably:
"I hate Syria and Russia, but I hate Anglos and America even more".

that or he is a syrian """refugee""" like 60% of all german Posters.

no offense to americans tho

Those are idiots at Shia Labouf's bitch-fest. We do have plenty Hispanic posters though.