Hey Sup Forums, check out this cool new calculator trip:

Hey Sup Forums, check out this cool new calculator trip:
Put in the amount Mexico agreed to pay for the wall
Add the amount congress agreed to pay for the wall
Turn the calculator upside down, and it makes an O, which is one of the letters in BOOBIES!

Mexico was never going to agree to pay for the wall and Trump never suggested they would. He proposed a border tarrif and trade war to get the money from them.

Regardless, just the idea of a wall and Trumps crackdown on illegals has reminded our enemies down south that we are not welcoming and they cannot leech off our social programs anymore.

There is really no low to which your kind won't stoop and no mental gymnastic you're not willing to do to rationalize how you've voted for someone who lied to your face while everyone else was warning you about it just because you want to blame your problems on brown people instead of taking responsibility for them. So pathetic.

But I dont have any problems. So why would I vote for the woman who wants to take more of my money?

Also, you literally have to lie about what he said to make fun of him, so you cant argue that hes lying about the wall either. You both are, dumby.

Exact quote: I will build a great wall — and nobody builds walls better than me, believe me —and I'll build them very inexpensively. I will build a great, great wall on our southern border, and I will make Mexico pay for that wall. Mark my words." - Donald Trump

Clinton wasn't gonna raise taxes on the middle class.

She certainly wasnt going to raise it on the rich.
So who was she going to raise it on?

Exactly, no part of this say "will have a direct check from Mexico"

Forcing them to pay via taxes and tariffs fully abides by this statement.

Raising taxes on the rich was actually in her electoral platform.

Look who's making shit up now.

Okay, let's make this clear: A tariff is something an importer has to pay the government in order to be allowed to import something. A tariff doesn't make Mexico pay for it, it makes Americans pay for it. It's taxes Americans have to pay, not Mexicans. Alright? Are we clear? Good.

>her electoral platform
Which directly contradicted her statements made in private speeches to million dollar donors. Thank you wikileaks for revealing the truth.

A snake will say anything to get elected, dont pretend shes not a snake any less than Donald.

At least with donald we get some media accountability keeping track of him.

Guess whos importing those goods? Mexican companies!

Guess who stops buying mexican goods when they cost 10x more? Americans!

Guess who begs and pleads for a wall so they can sell their shit again? Mexicans!

There is no doubt that both Clinton and Trump were horrible candidates and vile human beings.
However, as far as damaging our country and the world, Clinton is a paper cut, Trump is a full blown case of AIDS.

Shut up kike

You have that backwards.

Clinton was Moriarty, Trump is a common street thug.

Wikileaks is not a reliable source of information. It was bent on making Clinton lose due to their anti-establishment bias.

If Clinton wasn't gonna raise taxes on the rich she would have probably just cut some dumbass program or ran a deficit. You're presuming she would have raised your taxes because it fits your victim narrative, which is retarded in the first place because you're a first world middle class spoiled shit. There's Americans who risk death because they don't get healthcare and your schools are decrepit. Grow the fuck up and pay up. You'll get a problem eventually and then who's going to bitch for help?

When was wikileaks proven to be unreliable? Name a leak was was proven false or doctored

...The company importing the goods has to be in America, and then sell it to American stores so it can be purchased by Americans. That's how they make money, moron.

Mexico is not gonna lose 25 billion dollars in exports just because you put a fucking tariff, so they will never have reasons to pay. Even if they did, they won't because it would be humiliating for them to do so. So all you'll have is more poor Mexicans invading the United States for jobs because you've impoverished them. Good going mouth breather.

And here's another fun fact: People don't like tariffs. It keeps them from getting the shit they want.

That's like asking me to prove God doesn't exist. They're the only source for the information they aggregate. Why the fuck does anyone trust them?

Because their leaks prove true time and time again?

There was only one source in watergate too, guess we should exonerate nixon until another comes forward.

The whole "Mexico paying for the wall" thing was purely rhetoric for the rubes. It is not as if he had any actual plan to collect the money whether it was collecting a big check or some kind of imaginary tariffs.

But I REALLY don't like their information, so I am going to chose to ignore it.

Now that the evidence is off the table, tell my why Hillary is a liar?

How do you feel about the fact that they were radically pro-Sanders before Trump lead the republicans then? :^)

Look, everyone knew Clinton is a liar. Stop bringing it up. You guys put an incompetent asshole in power under the pretense that "he spoke his mind" and "he would get shit done" and the point of this thread is that he turned out to be a more demonstrably bold-faced liar than any politician before him. Therefore: Fuck you.

So it's ok to vote for a politician even though they're a liar if we know they're a liar?

Donald Trump's Priorities

1. Himself
2. His Ego,Reputation,Self worth
3. His Money
4. His Power
5. His Companies
6. His Possessions/Status Purchases
7. Donors & Contributors
8. Hot young pussy to grab
9. His Family
10. Powerful People that can help him
11. Celebrity TV Show
12. Vladimir Putin / Other Same Thinking Leaders
13. Famous Celebs & athletes to call friends
14. USA

The Actual American People don't even make his list. He would get rid of most of them if he could. All except the Super Models, Pageant Girls and Rich and Famous People to buy as friends.

That's "PRESIDENT" Narcissistic, scion, cyber-bully, bigoted, pretentious, plutocratic, prevaricating, whiney, two-faced, treasonous, tyrannical, fraudulent, criminal, con-man, rapist, racist, vicious, vindictive, meretricious, malevolent, miserly, megalomaniacal, misogynistic, xenophobic, sanctimonious, sociopathic, hypocritical, immature, islamophobic, incestuous, insensitive, insecure, incompetent, dangerous, dishonest, depraved, deadbeat, dumpster fire, ignoramus, TO YOU!