Hey Sup Forums there is a good friend of mine I know who is either doing crack or meth...

Hey Sup Forums there is a good friend of mine I know who is either doing crack or meth, they are slowly turning into a zombie, how can I help stop them before it's too late?

put a round through their head

Smoke all of it yourself

Anyone got any success stories?

op shot his meth zombie buddy the end

don't let them get back up

you can't help him/her unless he/she wants that help.

honestly call the cops on him, he'll get off of it real quick and get treatment for free

What are this persons symptoms?

Broke all the time, does not even have a phone anymore, scars are starting to show up on the face.

Coming from a recovered addict, 4 years sober in a month exactly, you can't stop them unless they willingly want help. Not one person was able to stop me. I ran away from home, robbed strangers and my own parents house just to get my fix. One day, balls deep in court papers and felonies, I finally came clean to my dad and asked for his help. He got me out of a lot of shit. I owe him my life and love him forever.

All in all, unless he wants help then he's gonna become a scandalous liar. A few of my best friends at the time cut contact with me because it was the best option and they watched my transformation into a monster. I honestly don't blame them, I hurt the people I love and I gotta live with it. All you can tell him is you'll be there for them when they're ready to accept your help.

You're a good friend, stay that way but don't let them near your possessions. If it's as balls deep as I was, you'll find shit missing. For example, I pawned my own parents weddings rings for $150 each just to get my days fix. Seriously. Consider what I'm telling you.

Also they are getting "sick" as they call it, all the time, guessing its withdrawl symptoms kicking in, starts asking to borrow my phone.

Damn son. I hope you continue to do good. Thanks for the advise.

Sick could mean a few things. If they're energized and twitchy and stuff, definitely a stimulant and sick is just craving to get high. If they're slow, definitely heroin or other opiate abuse and sick is withdrawals such as cold sweats, can't sleep, stomach pains and groaning.

I only binged meth for about 20 days before I decided to stay away due to the crowds it attracted. But I have a history with crack and heroin and can't really say crack withdrawals are anything more than craving more all the time.

Secure some Fentanyl and mix it in with his current batch. Teach him a lesson by ending his life.

Of course man. I don't wish drug addiction on even my worst enemy. I went from being worthless and shady to one of the most successful recovery stories. I'm a year left for my bachelor's degree and the first thing I'm doing with my career is taking over all finances my parents have. I wouldn't even be alive if they didn't dig me out of the hole I dug myself in.

Let them, it's population control. All the retarded niggers die off.

is that a fuckin s15?

How did they help you?

True

Sounds like heroins or an opiate then, cause when I seen them high they seemed very slow, they lied to me and said it was kush, so still has some shame in doing it. But what about the face scaring?

Just pull them aside, make sure it's just the two of you.

Speak to them about how much you're worried about them and that you want to help them. Anything after that is up to them

yeah what a waste

bump