Hey Pigs, Yeah You

Hey Pigs, Yeah You,

My name is Trent, and I'm pretty indifferent to just about every single one of you (Trentposters excluded for obvious reasons, although I swear they want to fuck me), but I feel I got to say something to help you. It's sort of a shock to the system but here it is:

All of you are lazy unmotivated, trendy contrarians who spend every second of their day looking up stupid ass hipster bands, shitting out their mouths with even shittier opinions and waifuing someone whose name might as well be Filth. You are everything bad in the world because you have the ability to change and grow, but you do not. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten out there and tried making your own music instead of shitting on others? I mean, I guess it's fun making fun of artists because of your own insecurities - most notably your fear of failure - but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than anything Manson has ever done, and that fat slob is pretty bad too.

Don't be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. Nothing can stop me now. I am Academy Award winning, Grammy award winner (fuck the Grammy's though, but I guess if you're in my position compared to you, I can say that) multi-instrumentalist, and go-to composer for everyone who is anybody. What music do you play, other than other people's music? I also got straight A's in school, and have a banging hot wife (She just told me I knocked her up with another little happa; Shit was SO cash).

You are all sad little piggies right now, but it doesn't have to be this way if you try; and if you refuse to try instead would rather to spread your bullshit opinions you should Just Do It. Remember though, down the highway not across. Better results. Thanks for listening.

Pic Related: It's me and my wife.

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/RspJyHy.mp4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

thanks for the inspiration trent

you have to be kidding me. this has to be a copypasta.

>shit was so cash
Only part of this pasta that still holds up

>no responses
Yes, everyone seems to be asleep.

It's past your bedtime OP

Trent stole any and all good ideas and style from the people he worked with. The ALL left him eventually and have nothing but horrible things to say about him. I will kill him and his whole family

WTF, I love NIN now.

See how the female leeches in that photo.

Learn to kill a man efficiently in 50 different ways

Grab you by the hair and hang you from the Heavens.

How is the Mattey Dolan Disney Worland doing? I hope you recruit enough soldiers to spread the pasta as it should, I have no computer so I cannot continue with such delight.

It figures that he would be with a Filipina that looks like a trannie. It is very common for gay men who are in-the-closet to be with ugly Asian women b/c they resemble men.

this is not a shop, her head is that big

Helo this is Tront

b nice to wife she is nu 2 this planet and is hard to learn human language,

really makes you think

i.imgur.com/RspJyHy.mp4

>he dropped her for '''her'''

Haha! Nice one Trent. But I've got my own industrial band and it's way better than Nine Inch Fails!

Yeah and Skinny Puppy also kicks his ass. He's too soft but it's only soft when it's micro.

i like your johnny cash cover

Fad Gadget, Throbbing Gristle. Fuck him and his downwardly-spiralling bitches!

And fuck this site and its dumbass "traffic sign" captchas.

Why do i feel like this is something he would actually say, but as a meme.

Stop roofieing my drinks.

okay tront

sorry tront

Tent Razor hahahaad!!

hey tront

what's the album cover of "pretty hate machine" supposed to depict?

It kinda looks like hair grips or something

sauce on this gif?

memories