>watching tv show
>character begins to smoke
>can't fight the urge to go outside and have a smoke too

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=F_4pXusde8s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Weak willed chimney faggot.

Wahhhh baby needs his addictive cuck sticks

Is it me or does every smoker hate smoking? Everytime I tell a smoker I don't smoke they say something like, "Good fer you, kid. Never start."

I love it, it's the only thing that balances my mood

The ones who smoke constantly, yes.

>urge to go outside

what kind of faggot cant smoke in his own home? mommy not allow you?

i personally like it a lot but you wouldn't go around promoting something very addictive that damages your health

GO have a smoke. The occasional cig isn't gonig to hurt you, and even if it did, it's awfully far down the lst of things that can fugg your shid just because you do them once every so often.

>smoking inside
You might as well change your name to "Bubba" and quit your job

OP didn't BREAK THE CONDITIONING

>go outside
lol just smoke inside

>caring about tobacco getting on your curtains and wallpaper.

yep, faggot confirmed.

that's just the polite thign to say, user. DO you expect them to recommend it to you these days?

I love to smoke.

>wanting everything in the house to smell like smoke

it's a pretty shitty habit, it's expensive and drastically cuts your stamina
I've managed t cut down to 1 a day after lunch,i don't know why but it helps me shit smoothly

see

The insidious thing about smoking is that it's a fun micro high when you start but you begin to associate it, unconsciously, with every activity you do it with in a conjoined manner.

I'm going to try to quit soon and the amount of mindfulness-gymnastics I know I'll have to engage in just leaves me feeling really tired.

Some might say it because they're addicted and hate it. But I usually say it to comfort the non smoker in the group, so he doesn't feel singled out. Also I say it to my younger cousins to take the blame from me if they eventually start smoking too...

I dunno. Drinkers act shitty around non-drinkers, and fattys act shitty if you try to eat healthy. I guess smokers are just polite people.

this

I just like that smokers say "smoking helps with stress" meanwhile every single study shows smoking increases stress.

If you have a fucking coping mechanism to deal with stress in the first place you're a faggot.

Also studies show people who smoke are likely to have not been breastfed. Literally the hobby for people who's mommys didn't love them.

just use an ecig.

mine is powerful enough to actually give me a buzz with one puff after i wake up.

dont fall for the mouth fedora meme, no one cares as long as you dont draw attention to yourself

Wow its almost like theres faggots among all groups like you same faggot.

it's not necessarily a "coping mechanism" it's just motivation to go away from something and have a moment to yourself which can really help with sorting your thoughts. why do you think a lot of writers smoke? because when they get stuck, they can lean back and have a cigarette and think about stuff.

This. Vaping goes pretty well with watching kino.

or maybe i just agree which for a smoker is easy to do...

I wish I wasn't too pussy to smoke, it looks really cool and cigarettes taste great but I'm too scared of getting addicted.

Writers and Artists smoke because

1. It steadies your hand

2. Stimulant

You don't even know what cigarettes do you retard. This is the average smoker.

this

Great redditors ghost.

The hardest part is working up the courage to start it senpai
You won't get addicted if you smoke less than 5 ciggies a day

I always feel sick when smoking drunk, why is this

>tfw coughing while reading this thread
>tfw want to get more cigs even though they dry my mouth out

smoking doesn't steady your hand ya blorpus but you still missed the point by a big margin

Smoke power rankings:

1. after a meal (aka "The King's Cigarette")

2. before taking a shit

3. when drinking/drunk

4. breakfast ciggie

99999999. traffic smoke

>I always feel sick when swallowing actual poison and inhaling toxic fumes
>why is this

>No sex smoke

>tfw quitting smoking
>keep imagining a cartoon cigarette with big tits trying to seduce me

Is this the nicotine fighting back?

Smoked 3 cigs yesterday, today my throat is sore af and I'm coughing up phlegm. Do I have lung cancer?

>tfw "stopped smoking"
>start smoking like a chimney whenever I have a few beers
Also, what said

If you're still coughing up phlegm I think that means you have a totally healthy functioning lungs. My throat and lungs gave up on phlegm a long time ago.

>be me
>read this thread
>ho outside and have a smoke

I want to quit brehs

youtube.com/watch?v=F_4pXusde8s

Yes.

this is the problem with you smoking cucks, you're so addicted you think that you NEED cigarettes to do these things. you cling on to the notion that smoking is okay because "writers and artists" do it when by large your average smoker in the year 2016 is uneducated trash living in a trailer with 15 kids.

I smoke but I hate the smell and taste and every time I smoke it's a fucking chore. Is this normal?

Thank fuck I replaced my cigarette addiction with THC addiction :^)

God damn I wish I was high right now.

its almost like your bodies are pleading with you to stop poisoning them

Just helped scrub the walls of my smoker grandparents old house. That shit doesn't come out. Smoke outside.

Relax lad, we all have to indulge in something to give us brief moments away from the dread.

>falling for the blowable jew

hahaha

you missed the point of my post which was that you don't NEED it at all. if you want to rant about trailer trash and whatnot just do it, you don't need to reply to me because i wont stop smoking because of you.

>character enjoys a hot cup of black coffee
>I begin to crave its dark sophisticated taste
There's just no fighting it.

>character takes a bong hit
>makes me realise how faggotish stoners are
>makes me want to smoke weed less

>decide to smoke with a friend
>immediately realize why I choose to smoke and drink alone

nah, i've gotten to that point too. it's not fun anymore. i thought switching to menthol american spirits would make me want to smoke less since they're tightly packed compared to Camels but now it's gotten to the point where i want to smoke about once an hour when i'm bored and hanging at home. it's annoying.

i managed to quit for about a seven-month stretch a couple years ago but living with two heavy smokers doesn't help at all. plus i started gaining weight after i quit and thought maybe cigs had helped me curb my appetite so i figured one here or there wouldn't hurt, then it became a full-blown addiction again. i think the problem is you need to be in a mindset where you want to quit and nothing is gonna stop you from taking the leap. maybe you finding it to be annoying will be the tipping point for you?

i've noticed smoking has become more popular in tv and film these days, so it's hard to not feel the urge when i'm watching something where everyone has a cig in their hands every scene.

>destroying resale value

Idiot

as long as you don't put one of those whirly noisemakers in them they're fine

>having no spine and living on crutches

it's 2016, people still get addicted to things? they don't know better?

I smoke so I can get breaks at work, also when I'm drunk. Or when I'm out of weed

>inb4 hurr durr dude lmao

Holy shit this is too true

give yourself a present, every day user

They like it, they just know it's the right thing to do to tell you not to.

Fucking twin peaks

it just smells so fucking bad. I don't really care if you smoke or not but if I'm on the train or bus in the early morning and some retard who sits next to me just had to smoke before getting on I instantly consider killing myself and him

I like how it looks and how it feels, but I absolutely detest the taste

Every time a character commits suicide it makes wanna die too.

I never get cravings but I love smoking cigarettes, it's hard to decide between smoking and not smoking because I like it but it also has negative effects

>smoke a pack daily
>quit
>40 days after, randomly smoking in your dreams

Too bad you're too much of a pussy to say or do anything

muh pops dealt with that

>mindfulness-gymnastics I know I'll have to engage in
This is the self-defeating part of quitting smoking. You don't need any tricks or substitutes or patches or any bullshit like that. Just decide that you're not a smoker anymore. Don't think about "cravings" or how long its been or rituals or any of that shit. Just act like you never smoked in the first place, it's already done. I smoked a pack every day or 2 for like ten years and haven't had a cigarette in 3 weeks now.

Nice blog, I'm looking forward to reading more of your interesting personal life :).

Alcohol upregulates the receptors that nicotine works on, so u need less, this in combination with the mild upper/downer mix and nicotines effects on gastric emptying, theres a ton of reasons

thanks for letting me know

>tfw you when you smoke you only smoke like a pack a month and you regularly go cold turkey for months on end without any cravings

Because they realize that it's bad. Smoking destroys your teeth, lungs and the cardiovascular system.

It's actually pretty dumb to spend money on something you don't need biologically, even more so because it destroys you. So first you spend money on cigarettes and then you spend money trying to get your health back.

Goes to show that all smokers are weak-willed faggots who thought they'd be the coolest kids in highschool only to find themselves scheduling an oncologist's appointment.

>try smoking
>smoke about month
>feel really sick and need to lay after smoking
>dont ever want to smoke again
Does my body know that smoking would kill me or something?

w/ever faget enjoy looking uncool

>faget
I beg to differ, I don't like sucking on things unlike you smokers.

>character in film gets beaten by a gang of thugs
>can't resist the urge to go out to the hood and antogonise the locals

Wow, this doesn't happen often, but this list is 100% accurate. I love a good nic-poop and after a meal is obviously the best. I even agree with the last one, smoking in the car sucks a big fat donkey dick.

>Just decide
Now, look, I know you mean well. But I've "just decided" that I would be different things throughout my life. That shit never plays out well.

Playing an act IS NOT the same thing as working hard THROUGH things in order to become a different person. What you end up doing in those situations is balancing on top of a peak in your day-to-day because you're lying to yourself, all of the time. That's not real living. That's not understanding yourself.

hey, man, I'd love to read some of the studies/white papers you're reading. Any suggestions?

then you tell them to quit smoking and they become defensive.

Good list, but I think the first smoke of the morning with a coffee is the greatest thing on earth. Especially when you get the occasional headspins
I quit two months ago, godamn it sucks

keep pushing through man

This.

I quit a month ago. Vaping keeps satisfied enough most of the time, but I do miss that morning buzz. It'd be too much of a slippery slope to attempt smoking just one per day though.

Thanks, I appreciate it

I tried to do the cutting down to one a week, which became one a day, which became one an hour and I was back where I started. I think absolute cold turkey is the only way I can do it.

vaping is gay

very