"But the Bible has violent stuff in it too!"

>"But the Bible has violent stuff in it too!"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/k7BRjbGVISI
monergism.com/thethreshold/articles/onsite/qna/otjews.html
inspiredbymuhammad.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yeah but it's never spouted by the messiah himself.

I'm atheist. Both of your shitty religions can fuck off. That includes Jews too

*blows up*

christian politicians are worse

youtu.be/k7BRjbGVISI

The Quran is actually a government production on violence

"Jesus didn't fuck a nine year old girl though."

Look at all them voltorbs

>Jesus: peaceful non-violent hippie superhero who cured sickness and taught people not to be evil

>Muhammed: Violent psycotic warlord and slaver who raped a 9-year-old and wrote a book about how murder and rape is ok.

>"Those are just extremists. Terrorism has no religion. Moderate Muslims are perfectly peaceful, you Islamophobe."

There's nothing wrong with waterboarding and banning Muslims.

Look up "Zeiramuslim"

No need to thank me later. Enjoy the diamond

So what?
Islam should be banned, it's form of system that stops all sorts of advancement. It's for handicap retards that have no talents.

Why does everyone bring up Christianity when it comes to Islam?
When they blow shit up you would instantly find something on the lines of "but Christianity evil, Crusades, ahh it hurts I'm sych a leftie faggot"...

No religion apart from Islam blows shit up and blows people up.

And they keep it in the book. Wish muslims would do the same.

"moderate" islam is pushing Sharia law and special status of islam, while protecting the "extremists" from persecution

Hijabs are so fucking cute and stylish

Old testament only.
The old testament only applies to jews, also. The new one, which is all about non-violence and equality, applies to the goyim only.

Name a Christian State that cuts the heads off of gays and doesn't allow women to drive.

>old testament applies to jews only
sauce, thanks

The only Christian State is the Vatican. And considering that all the Pope has been male and the women have to be covered as well. I see little difference other than the fact that the population is too small to take into account.

Reminder that plenty of Muslim nations had female Prime Ministers while there is zero female Presidents in the US.

No states currently existing, but there are definitely some rather nasty movements in South Asia and Africa.

>Impregnate all 4
>grab two Swedish wives as well
>breed blond\brunette Christian whites
>breed radical half Arabic Christian warriors
>out breed Islam
>win

I can see your hairline you WHORE!

That's not what he asked, he asked if women are allowed to drive and if they cut off the head of 'infidels'.

Stop moving the goal posts you stupid Amerifat.

How about you take that beekeeper suit off so I can beeswax that ass, honey.

>implying the US is a theocracy

monergism.com/thethreshold/articles/onsite/qna/otjews.html

Not an argument.

>Reminder that plenty of Muslim nations had female Prime Ministers while there is zero female Presidents in the US.
t. cuck

WAR IS PEACE

FREEDOM IS SLAVERY

ISLAM IS PEACE

DIVERSITY IS OUR STRENGTH

Calm down, Ricky. We know.

And I answered with saying that the Vatican is too small to even take into account. And it is the only Christian Nation in the world right now. See? This is why your nations is being cucked. Too stupid to understand simple english.

>new tactic of associating cuck with fat guys
I know that worked with atheism, but I doubt it'll work again

When will libcucks ever come up with a good countermeme?

Not an argument.

>it proves my argument wrong so it doesn't count XD
Fuck off.

>Well, YOURE FAT LOL

Are you literally 10 years old?

Nah, he hung around with 12 dudes instead....

>Not an argument
>Trying to tie being a fat fuck with going on Sup Forums, or using Sup Forums esque words, in order to rip on user for rekking libcucks as yourself.
Being this much of a faggot.
>0.2 dollars have been deposited into your account.

Ever time some leftist tard cites the crusades as the reason why muslims are so fucked up, I instantly know that leftist to be an illiterate retard.

The crusades were a series of justified wars in retaliation to muslim aggression.

>Flag

Poo

It's hard as fuck to find violent stuff in the new testament besides Paul ranting at some boyfuckers in Greece/Anatolia/Balkans. The old testament is violent like game of thrones is violent, has it doesn't necessarily justify it. The exception here is religious law, and that's why we're not a theocracy.

But when a text is violent by prescription it becomes problematic.

Okay, I understand what you meant, but your wording implied something that isn't true.

The Old Testament still technically applies to Christians; however, pretty much every christian on the planet reads the Old testament as an historical text that teaches lessons on how not to behave rather than on proper behavior. All the rape, violence, lies, and misconduct of the old testament are examples of how not to behavior to christians, while the new testament the life of Jesus and the disciples/apostles are examples of how to act.

Muslims on the other hand have an entire text written by Mohammad only: all the evil is mixed in with all the good because it was all written by the exact same man. Therefore practicing muslims come in varying shades of good and evil. The terrorist use the evil to justify the raping and murdering of infidels. The moderates mix the two up: use the good to mislead their neighbors while using the evil to justify sending their income to support the terrorists.

Two rounds, one round, one round, four rounds, two rounds, two rounds, one round.

>The old testament is violent like game of thrones is violent

Completely fictional violence?

Literary violence, the old testament is in some places more like a story based on fact than literal historical past, it's played up deliberately and with the intent that the mature audiences know that in order to keep it interesting.

Unfortunately, they failed to anticipate less than regular (relative for them) intelligence people taking a literal interpretation.

No my son,
the bible is all about jesus and peace on earth.

Are they trying to make my dick hard?

>Unfortunately, they failed to anticipate less than regular (relative for them) intelligence people taking a literal interpretation.

You're not wrong there. I still prefer the Old to the New Testament...not that I'm religious anyway.

Hey there! That's pretty offensive! There is absolutly no proof that Immortan Joe fucked children.

I like how lefty communist retards have been given so much free reign in Western society that they turned generations of people into such cucks and sluts that they are turning towards a primitive medieval religion that pre-dates the christian reform and enlightenment and beheads and stones people, just because you need some balance to the ultrafaggot jew madness that is sorrounding them.

Top kek. The new Caliphate will fix the Jewish problem for good when they take over Europe and America politically and nuke the shit out of Israel.

You did it again Shlomo.

hunging with dude increases your testosterone bruh. And we all know Jesus was shredded.

can we talk about something else other than islam ?

And forbid everything that makes life fun from pork to pot.

Still based (distantly) in real life reality.

>And we all know Jesus was shredded.

He certainly was

delet this

The violent stuff in the Bible is mostly history (what Biblical characters DID), not direct calls to violence by God as in the Qur'an.

Only the Law of Christ applies to Christians.

Take this bacon, you filthy muslims

>"Don't you believe in freedom of religion? You're being very close-minded, you know."

>ISIS does everything according to the holy muslim book
>"muh not real muslims"

>You're being very close-minded, you know."

So we'll get along just fine then

fatty detected

>"Why do you promote so many false stereotypes?"

There is nothing wrong with righteous violence.

In my view, Islamic violence cannot be legitimate.

>Women's right
>mohammad

Do we all agree that if Trump loses and Hillary wins, we go full core Muslim pol after election? Burn it all down mode?

these people have never read the koran

Woman has a numerous rights in islam. Like not being killed if she is obedient to her husband/master. And to not be hit in the face if it's not necessary.

Top kek aussiebro

>"Your bigoted mindsets belong in the past. We belong in this country as much as you do."

If it wasn't for the enlightenment you may have a point but it happened and you don't.

hey i may not know what a warm vaginineer feels like but i sure as hell know what a cold one feels like.

>bruising a woman
>ruining her beauty (re:appeal)

Its 2016, no Christians follow the Bible literally and go on a violent rampage and kill non-believer.

>freedom of religion is good
>apostates must be executed

I'll fucking deus vult you bitch, muzzies are lucky they have protection of the goverment

>"There are 1.6 billion Muslims on Earth. If we were all truly violent, you would have been dead by now."

There's about 5.1 billion people who aren't and would band together to destroy you.

What fucking retarded nation produced this bullshit?

I'd bet my life savings its somewhere in europe.

And there's 2.2 billion Christians on Earth, all ready kick your ass.

Conchita Wurst in the picture

inspiredbymuhammad.com/

Looks like britbong

Britain

>"You don't want me in your country? :( *explodes*

>muslims blow something up once again
>retards bring up christian crusades as if it has some relevance to the current habbenings
>"see? christians can be violent too! #terrorismhasnoreligion"

Checkmate much, Sup Forums?

I have a muslim friend. She wears full hijab and all that. Real nice girl, childish as fuck but fun to be around. Her family flat out abuses her and has done all they could to stop her from going to University. This is my experience with every young muslim I've known in my life, it's always the parents. So many of the western born muslims are actually decent people under the hijab but the parents try their best to ruin them. The men are all horrible mind you, probably because of how differently they're treated in the culture.

Anyway, so I keep tricking her into eating pork and she loves the stuff.

Why don't these quotes never mention how Quran doesn't count non-muslims as humans/people?

Non muslims are not innocent according to the Qweeranne

except non-believers aren't innocent in islam

>Anyway, so I keep tricking her into eating pork and she loves the stuff.
Convert her to Christianity and it sounds like you'd have a pretty decent waifu

>innocent person
>apostate

>yfw the bible makes the quran look like child's play and shitty culture, politics, and judaism-infused extraquranic theology is the reason why arabs are so violent

Does the Bible ever say that non-believers are not human?

The Quran and the Torah do.

No, it means they don't believe. Which A) makes them ignorant of the fact or B)Hasn't gotten the light of God spread to them.