Is there any US state where single-parent adoption is legal? I want to adopt a little girl

Is there any US state where single-parent adoption is legal? I want to adopt a little girl.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AKqNTKVrmyg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

why?

Mostly to cuddle with.

Pedo, plz

yeah thats illegal homie

creep

I don't think so. Only sex acts with children are illegal. I wouldn't try to do anything like that.

Vermont

yea fuck outta here, boyo

>Uncle bernies land
>filled with pedos

please dont have a child for everyones sake

Why is it creepy? Really, I want to know.

A single male wanting a daughter is one thing, a single male Sup Forums user wanting a daughter is another.

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
CURRENT LAWS IN MY STATE WONT LET ME PEDO
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH

Well... they won't. What's your point?

>i want to adopt a little girl

please tell us more, user.

is it bad that I understand this feeling?

I've come to realize that I will never be happy until I have a little girl of my very own. Never.

Fuck off Riley

I don't think so.

>Mostly to cuddle with.

>with just the tip inside.

see you say that.. then say you want a little girl to cuddle with. coming from a Sup Forums user this is just too spoopy.

You clearly want to love something, however there seems to be a huge fucking disconnect here as to what kind of love you want, and the kind of love you have when you have children.

Before you even ask this question you need to step back and sort yourself out. Saying "mostly to cuddle with" as your first response as to why you specifically want an adopted DAUGHTER is creepy as fuck fam. Doesn't sound like she will be safe at all.

One of my good college friends adopted a Romanian boy as a single parent.

Yada yada yada, he's in jail now.

> "cuddle"

Well, hey there, Uncle Cuddles. It's a fucking child, not a teddy bear. 2/10 for managing to provoke a response.

I can see why people would think that. It's ludicrous for me to expect other people to understand me. So I don't. I just try to get what I want by any means necessary, and don't consider the feelings of others. I'm not a very good person.

I see nothing wrong with this. He'll take better care for her than some shitty couple adopting a child in an attempt to save their shitty relationship

its not exactly illegal... but the agency that approves adoptions isnt going to let you

>I'm not a very good person

Then you don't need a child and are pretty much the exact reason why many institutions block or at least avoid single parent adoption. Get out, exercise, eat well, meet someone, and have a child of your own and you will come around and realize the love of a real family.

> I just try to get what I want by any means necessary
> and don't consider the feelings of others
> I'm not a very good person
> I want to adopt a little girl

Prime parenting material right here, folks.

See, that's what I mean. You have your own agenda that doesn't make any allowance for someone like me. It's understandable. I don't even think you're wrong. But people like you are an obstacle nonetheless.

The friend or the boy? Greentext inc

State? Think globally, my friend.

Why paint your room white when you can paint it a nice yellow, or a perfect almond color?

Id feel funny sodomizing my own child tho

Go die in fire any time. A boa constrictor would be a better parent than OP.

>You have your own agenda that doesn't make any allowance for someone like me.
Explain

OP is pedo confirmed

Marry a prostitute and then get the girl

> You have your own agenda that doesn't make any allowance for someone like me
> people like you are an obstacle
> I want to adopt a little girl

In your perfect world, someone like me will simply never be able to have what he wants, because that would be "wrong". It doesn't even matter if you are correct or not, because you will always believe it, and that makes you an obstacle; maybe not you personally, but the fact that most people in society feel similarly to you. That makes it hard to get away with shit. Certainly not impossible though. The world isn't perfect for anyone.

What's wrong with loving your child enough to slip them a bit of the trouser snake?

> someone like me will simply never be able to have what he wants

There's a reason for that. It's because you're a marginally functional manchild that thinks children are pets.

Just get a dog, dogs will give you twice the love of a fucking child and takes half the effort to take good care of them. But dont touch any dog or get any companion ever, i feel like you are a really disgusting and disturbing individual

40 kek's

See, in your mind, I'm not human, I'm just some great "other". I deserve nothing but punishment. My story requires no resolution. I am outside of the circle within which are those you have empathy for. I understand that very well. I understand why people feel that way. They just want to protect their children against people who seem obviously dangerous. Good luck.

If this isn't trolling I am actually interesting in what you are thinking. I work in child psychiatry, but I am exposed to adults a lot as well.

So are you basically saying that it bothers you because you cannot achieve what you want regardless of laws or morals? Are you actually wanting to have a relationship with this adopted child? You said just to cuddle with and that you are not interested in acting upon a greater desire (sex), but it's obvious you have some interest in this area.

But if you say "I just try to get what I want by any means necessary, and don't consider the feelings of others. I'm not a very good person." doesn't that mean that you will act on that desire regardless of what front you erect as reasoning for the adoption?

How do you feel about the childs feelings? And if I may ask, are you disabled in any physical way? You seemed to dismiss the exercise and meeting others aspect of my earlier post.

> But dont touch any dog or get any companion ever, i feel like you are a really disgusting and disturbing individual

This. OP would just sexually molest it and lock it in his bathroom to starve to death.

> I am outside of the circle within which are those for whom you have empathy

fix'd. It's kinda wonky sentence structure, but if you're going to go through the trouble to write like that, do it right.

Op wants a sex slave

Plus a dog will lick peanut butter off of damned near anything

Laws and morals exist for the benefit of society, within which I hide like one of those spiders that pretends to be an ant and lives in ant colonies. I do not actually have any internal deference to morality. I would never hurt a child, but that is my choice, it is not a moral stance.

I am not disabled. I am just not sociable. I cannot form relationships of any description with anyone. I do not even use social media, except for Sup Forums and reddit.

lol you act like the indictments against you are unjustified. Also, posting in a troll thread because fuck it.

>erect

kek. subtle. reaaaaaal subtle. but i caught u.

Not unjustified, just inconvenient.

THATS WHAT CONCERNS ME

get a body pillow pedobear

Everyone please stand for the edgy man-child anthem:

CRAAAAAAAAWLING IIIIIIIIIIN MY SKIIIIIIIIIIN

What are you actually saying when you use that type of insult? What point are you trying to make?

Are you willing to provide an average childhood for the kid?
Are you willing to buy the kid clothes, food and take her to school?
Will she understand your intentions are more than just act as a dad but trying to seduce her and further affect her psychic thus turning her into an outsider or a psycho?
Why not take a hooker and do the cuddling with her? They do what you want for the ammount of money you are willing to pay?

Not OP but I'm also a single man who has considered single parent adoption. Although my reasons differ greatly from his, society still places a stigma on people like me, and makes the process substantially more difficult. As someone who works in the field that you claim to, what advice do you have for someone like me?

Step 1: convert to Islam.
Step 2: acquire underage bride.

Sure. I would do all that. I've handled more difficult responsibilities than that.

Haven't seen any child hookers around. I would probably alert the police if I found one.

It depends on many factors. You cant just go to a fosters home and grab a child you like. There is lots of documentation you will have to go through. Like how much income you have, where do you live, what job you have, standart of living etc. Single parent addoption should be always monitored - say every couple of weeks there should be officers checking how the kid is doing until she reaches 18. The last sentence is just my thought

you'd be surprised how many cute children in trailer parks are willing to run away with someone that had money

>just saying

> OP waddles into adoption agency
> "ONE CUDDLY PREPUBESCENT FEMALE CHILD PLEASE"

> implying OP has anything to his name aside from a piss jar and/or some pony/anime figurines

I'm aware of the process, as I said, my situation is very different from OP. I've legitimately looked into it and spoken with people from several adoption agencies in my state. My current income won't provide the life I would want my child to have, but I'll finish a degree and related certifications this year and I am all but guaranteed a position with a company I've been communicating with for some time. Once those things occur I'll look into starting the process. I was more looking for advice on how best to handle adopted children, assuming you've worked with them.

>I would probably alert the police if I found one.
liar

As long as you can easily prove that you can support a child. hire a (female) lawyer and tell her you want to adopt a child.

OP, coming from a long line of Sup Forums use, I find this whole thread disturbing, even being a girl.

Having to explain to an older male why adopting a child for "cuddling" leads me to think you're actually on the autistic side. fuck this is worse than bronies

Not the therapist, but I was adopted. Ask me anything.

waifu husbandry of course

youtube.com/watch?v=AKqNTKVrmyg

At what age where you adopted?

Assuming the child is young when adopted, at what age do you think it's best to find out/when where you told?

Does it bother you that you were adopted?

yo see parents fucking making out with their infants in public

Delete this + kys.

Timestamp or you're a nasty fuck like op.

Tor network is where you should be inquiring. kek

Well since no one really answered the question asked....
It's legal in all 50 states. However, the liklihood that an agency will actually do it varies from state to state and agency to agency. It's very hard. If you don't make good money or have any kind of criminal record, it's near impossible. The percentage of adoptions to single men is in the single digits, but it is possible. Stating you only want a girl is a huge red flag tho. Your best bet by far is establishing a good record as a foster parent first.