Are you upset? You seem upset

Are you upset? You seem upset.

Other urls found in this thread:

politics.co.uk/news/2016/03/30/sadiq-khan-there-are-too-many-white-men-on-transport-for-lon
youtube.com/watch?v=ajsNJtnUb7c
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm not upset, but I will be very disappointed if he doesn't pass some nasty legislation to fuck Brits over.

No, because he is red-pilled.

Not particularly, since London has been a suburb of India for years now.

So he has the say over a bunch of Pakis, Nigs, Poles and Jews....Like I give a fuck. My mayor is whiter than an alaskan ghost.

Don't blame me, I voted for the kike.

>A Muslim
>Son of a bus driver
>mfw

The brits he can fuck over are the non-white ones, the people who voted him in. London hasn't been a white city for a long long time.

I have no problem with him being Muslim (normal person here)

His policies are just shite

> live in London
> don't care

He's on the right side of Jezza "The KikeHammer" Corbyn, so he's good with me.

>No, because he is red-pilled.

Are you fucking insane?

Jezza "anti white commie" Corbyn

we've had a muslim mayor in Calgary for years now

A few months ago I saw him near wellingtons and I shouted to him that he was a cuck, and he informed me that my face is a cuck.

>Europe's largest city

So what was that with Moscow?

>son of a bus driver

In fairness to the Brits they were smart enough to import equal quantities on Pakis and hindus when they decided to BROWN London.

Those two groups will never cooperate with each other.

Jezza "The most anti-jewish politician in the western world" Corbs

One problem at a time, lad

I can't wait for UK's first Muslim Prime Minister.

It will come Inshallah.

I'm very happy. Soon more capitals will follow and then more major cities and then finally we can rest. I can see Canada's capital electing a Moslem in the very near future. As others have pointed out, we have already elected ourselves mayor in major Canadian cities.

HIS CLAIM TO FAME IS BEING THE SON OF A FUCKING BUS DRIVER
AND BEING A RELIGION FAG

LMAOOOOO
LONDON WTF

Also side note, don't you guys also have a huge atheist population, who the fuck were they voting for? Or did the progressive atheists ignore this raging muslim just so a progressive could be in power?

Since when is London in Europe?

>Muslims
>Not killing each other

Greens and the dude weed party probably

I think it's great that London elected a mayor who represents their population.

Jezza "The most anti-white politician in the western world" Corbyn
No thanx

If only certain center/right parties would get over useless shit like marijuana so those one issue voters would vote for them. They're useless anyways, so might as well pretend to give a fuck.

>My mayor is whiter than an alaskan ghost.
Give it ten years or so and that will change.

Well seeing a muslim as a mayor of London is pretty depressing.

20 years and they will have a muslim prime minister and sharia law is enforced across the island.

I don't care what race they are as long as they are Brits.

Give it time, that'll change faster than you know it. Why, because of course they're just harmless in smaller regions so why not vote for them?

Save your comment though for future reflection.

geee I wonder who is responsible for it

I'm more upset that we have 20 threads on this same subject and shitting up the board than a paki mayor running a paki city tbqh

Corbyn isn't anti-white, he likes working class whites and trade unions. He's old school leftist.

45th thread in 24 hours, aren't you tired yet?

Our former police minister was muslim tartar and defence minister is buddhist. Who cares. What matters is them having KGB background.

It certainly fits.
But it's always a bit sad to see foreigners in high functions.
We have a muslim mayor in a large city too, he even admitted he doesn't want his daughter to marry a non-muslim.

I don't like these muslims, they don't like me either, I wish they never came.
In all these years the import of this ideology has brought nothing good to our country, on the contrary, it got people killed, it forced the natives to change and slowly we are being taken over.

>Likes working class
>Pro EU

Don't even get me started on abbot

>a paki mayor running a paki city

your ORIGINALLY NATIVE TO WHITE PEOPLE country has a town the population of which is mainly NON-WHITE and NON-NATIVE

let that sink in

It was a win win situation for the kikes
>kike wins
>gets to control the capital
>paki wins who supports Israel
>kikes diversity is working

We didn't stand a chance

people elected one for president

>he informed me that my face is a cuck.

How did you handle this new information?

The best candidate won. The competition was a lying rich kyke who'd never done a days work in his life.

He didn't even run his own campaign. The best "politician" tend to win these things.

>The competition was a lying rich kyke who'd never done a days work in his life.

Take out the misspelled word (goyim faggot shows his racial inferiority) and you could be talking about any important Tory.

Kyke is a valid spelling, check urban dictionary. Also David Cameron isn't jewish, he proved this by sticking his dick in a dead pigs mouth.

Halalondon

yeah, I am upset. Upset that cis scum stopped this from happening sooner.

IT'S THE CURRENT YEAR!

true

>check urban dictionary

>It's ok, our biggest city and historic capital is no longer English, who cares no big deal :^)

I'll never understand this coon cum-drinking level of cuckery and self-hate Euroweenies always display.

Well they DID vote for a Muslim mayor...

politics.co.uk/news/2016/03/30/sadiq-khan-there-are-too-many-white-men-on-transport-for-lon

"YOU DARE INSULT THE SON OF A BUSSDRIVER?"

>London a paki city.

I dont live in Europe

VOTE FOR ME, ED BOYS

Nice source you got there, my Asian friend

Calm down, yid

that's why we have a fire in Alberta now

I'm actually more angry about "Europe's Largest City" than Khan getting in
What do you retards don't seem to get is that Britain has a class problem, not a religion one.

We need to either conscript or sterlise the current underclass of all races

Seriously

Even if you just forgot their race/religion lets compare:

>Grew up in poverty
>Ran a successful business
>Elected as MP and experienced in cabinet positions

vs

>Son of Billionaire
>Dropped out of Eton for being caught with drugs
>Only job outside politics was on a magazine owned by his uncle
>Evidently doesn't have a fucking clue about anything in London when interviewed in a Cab, and couldn't name a single bollywood film/actor whilst claiming how much he loves bollywood
>Ran as a successful MP vs a DOA Lib Dem

For the record I didn't vote for either.

We imported America's identity politics.

Multiculturalism is our strength to be honest.

I'm pretty sure part of his campaign was a crack-down on radical islam. Probably won't be advocating Mosque raids, but if Muslims start talking to police more as a result of his election, he could at least get something going.

While Britain exported civilisation and technology to the 4 corners of the globe, America has exported what?
>Rampant Narcissism
>Indenitiy politics
>Democracy at gunpoint
>Corporate greed

Fucking Yanks

It seems like people are getting salty over the wrong issue here

>Muslim
Don't care, freedom of religion brah
>Labour
Send in the fucking Pinkertons.

so you prefer a muslim because he worked more in his life?

you fuckin idiot.

at least, goldschmidt hasn't the ALLAHUAKBARBOOOOM-button in his head...

Sadiq Khan was a human-rights lawyer who spent his career helping the disadvantaged and stood up for social issues like gay marriage despite pressure from some members of the Muslim community not to, and received death threats in the wake of his vote.
People should be free to criticize any religion including Islam in any way they like, and if someone wants to attack his policies or specific instances in his history that's grand too, but it's irritating when people assume that he's some kind of regressive when he's very clearly not.

Goldsmith married a Rothschild.
His sister was married to a paki.
His brother was cucked by a nigger.

LIFE HAS MANY DOORS, KUFFARS

KHAAAAAAAAAAAANN!!!

Acceleration towards the great war seems pretty alright, friendos.

at least they are not like "muh, I need a partner with the same religion, muh ALLAHAKBAR".

maybe you kikophobes think that this rotschild-bitch married a black guy just for distraction?

>Are you upset? You seem upset.
I am. But I'm glad the white people who voted for him will either be murdered by the people they embraced, or raped and robbed, as they deserve to be.

REMEMBER Sup Forums: If you see a white woman being raped, YOU DO NOT INTERVENE. You shout out and ask: ''ARE YOU A FEMINIST?'' If she replies: ''YES'', you just walk away and don't report it. If she says ''NO!'' then you must go there and try to save her.

The Jews aren't all working together, moron.

The diversity ones are self-hating anti-Israeli cultural marxists. They are at odds with the wealthy, pro-Israeli types that the Goldsmiths represent.

No, I'm bothered more that Goldsmith is a complete failure as a person and has no business trying to represent the average Londoner since he's never lived as an average londoner.

I presume my "average" londoner is going to be misconstrued as average mudkin, but oh well.

Draw more faggot

The good thing about this cultural enrichment is that all the faggots will be stoned and the feminists will be forced to wear hijabs. Europe NEEDS Islam.

No lol Brits did it to themselves

Goldsmith travelled throughout the world with the International Honours Programme (courtesy of his uncle Edward Goldsmith[20]), including to Thailand, New Zealand, Mexico, Hungary and Italy. Goldsmith lived in California for two years, working at first for the think tank Redefining Progress[21] from 1995 to 1996, and later as a researcher for Norberg-Hodge's International Society for Ecology and Culture (ISEC) during 1996–98. While working with ISEC, Goldsmith travelled to India, spending a short time on an ashram in Rajasthan and later lived in Ladakh for six months, studying traditional cultures and helping run a tourist education programme.[22][23]

Sounds like a guy who can take different perspectives. Instead of a mullah who only saw the windshield of his bus.

Why would anyone be upset? It's been a caliphate for years.

Not at all, muslims already hate him for letting his daughters dress like whores or as we in the west call it normal.

If there's anything in the world muslims hate more than anything its each other, he'll be dead in a couple of months

> has no business trying to represent the average Londoner

Zac Goldsmith doesn't even represent the average human. They guy's clearly on the spectrum.

>meanwhile at Tory HQ

youtube.com/watch?v=ajsNJtnUb7c

The point of contentions isn't that he's muslim. The point of contention is that he's an Islamist apologist that thinks muslims that don't support Islamism aren't real muslims.
I mean the guy has links to islamist terror groups.

But yeah, people are mad because his a muslim. Because everyone is an islamophobe.

Not mad, just curious to see how durkas will find a way to fuck shit up and make everyone else hate them even when one of their own kind is chief monkey.

Do you know what happens when you give them an inch?

>Europe's largest city
largest how? number of cucks per sq mile?

Have you got the pie chart for Bradford?

Ourselves? xD

My city is now is the hands of a working class leftie muslim manlet. Hold me Sup Forums.

mfw Sadiq means sadistic in French

Bullshit

Almost every jew that identifies as such supports Israel.

Rothschilds are smart enough to know that the multi race project might backfire, average dim 'muh anti racism' jew doesn't get it.

are you jewish?

Bradford: Ethnicity: 2011 Census
White 352,317 67.5%
Asian or Asian British 140,149 26.8%
Mixed 12,979 2.5%
Black or Black British 9,267 1.8%
Arab 3,714 0.7%
Other Ethnic Group 4,026 0.8%

>The point of contentions isn't that he's muslim.
of course it is. Were you born yesterday? Islam is 'radical' by nature. isis is following islam perfectly.

>europe's biggest city
>London
and what is Moscow, a fucking village?

>xD
The fuck is this. This isn't a joke kike.