Tell me how fat people are treated in your country

tell me how fat people are treated in your country

Other urls found in this thread:

asia.nikkei.com/Business/Companies/Burger-chain-opens-eighth-outlet-in-Ho-Chi-Minh-City
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>almost half the cunt is obese
>seeing it now, baby brother is developing a fat fetish

put him out of his misery

I thought that Asians were supposed to be skinny...

actually i'm pretty fat and tall
people were afraid of me lol
nobody ever bullied me because they thought I would beat them

Asians are either really fat or really skinny.
Anything else is an outlier.

nice

nah sometimes you see those 60 year old chinese takeaway proprietors who live above their restaurant wandering around the seating area asking people how their meals are in broken english, they're generally fairly stout

the future is set. he'll get his bbw wifey and live happily.

SEAsians are a different breed

Hm, well, we have some Asian immigtants here, but they are usually slim
(Never seen a fat girl in jav as well)

Hm, you must be right

>Late night burger/coconut milk heavy curry watching European football
>Growing fast food chain
>Massive urbanization rate and poverty reduction (90% poverty to below 2% within 3 decades), people move from eating grasshopper fried rice to roast lamb over a generation
>Still retains high calorie diet of labourers
>Middle east immigrants bring meat heavy culture
>Subsidised everything
>Produce almost half the world supply of palm oil
>Vehicle culture so everyone rides motorcycle or car instead of walking 5minutes
Not even a month of muslim fasting can save the country from obesity, in fact a month of bazaar where we bring out the festive snacks and dishes makes everything worse.
Too fat for jihad due to capitalism.

>shit diet
>every dude has bitch tits
I was embarassed by it a few years ago but I think it's a norm now so I don't hide no more

How do you say thicc in Malaysian ?

Tembam

Like fat """""""people""""""".

Actually, I never heard a Dutch person talk about fatness.

mok
besar
sehat
tonggek

The ay they should be

>Be Vietnamese
>Starve
Someone tell me again in what way America """""""""""""lost"""""""""""""

a fat gay guy is a celebrity here

If you are male badly.
If you are female you are super special and deserve a rich adonis.

>'''''''''''guy'''''''''''

saw this guy on a gaki no tsukai batsu game a few years ago

>former chief editor of a gay magazine
yes, he earns million bucks

Only commies starve if you notice the pattern.
Even Vietnam is starting to be burger'd.
asia.nikkei.com/Business/Companies/Burger-chain-opens-eighth-outlet-in-Ho-Chi-Minh-City

Are Malay-Chinese thinner or fatter in general?

Thinner in rural areas but urban diet is about the same as the other race.

Ah, just wanted to know. I used to talk in email to a Malay-Chinese occultist. Really cool guy, I used to translate stuff for him.

>Chinese occultist
Kek, we have that kind of guys snooping around archaeological dig site stealing bricks from a 2000year old buried city to pray for lottery number.

Tell me more.

A decade ago while building road through a swamp the state workers dug up uniformly shaped stones. Upon examination they found out its actually man made bricks for pavement and the entire swamp is actually the site of an entirely paved port city which was abandoned after sea levels dropped and the port turns into land. The city was confirmed to be the oldest in SEA region with age at least 2000 years ago and smelters dating back to 1st century,
Some chinese cults visit ancient graves of famous people or 6-7th century hindu sites to pray for revelation on lottery number. When word got out about the excavation the guards were reporting about some cultist stealing bricks from the excavated city for that.
Not the first wierdo around, there is another cult in the same mountain who wears all white and marching at the mountain road during midnight for some reason and another that claims their leader is the successor of an ancient Indonesian hindu kingdom and rightful ruler of Malaysia.
Once they sent people dressed like ninjas to protest and claim the throne at the national palace.

We don't have hyperfat USA TV tier fatties, so they just suffer diminished chances of sex (note that they still have them). Then there's the fat, short old women you've seen in Mexico. Those are just kind of there, no longer in the game of sex. But since they're caring and kind, they're important in the social scale.

Sounds weird. The guy I talked to was more into collecting spirits, he had some kinda spirit military.

>spirit military

I know he had "mountain spirits" and stuff in it.

Through obligatory healthcare scheme.