youtube.com/watch?v=B9-bueSEWL8
>Dana Loesch Mentions Cvckservative on FOX
youtube.com/watch?v=BUxD_JNSQL8

Official /Trump/ Playlist
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IciwMuoiDUM
m.youtube.com/watch?v=1RG10gZ_toU
thehill.com/homenews/campaign/279067-10-issues-dividing-donald-trump-and-paul-ryan
redstatewatcher.com/article.asp?id=18228
youtube.com/watch?v=BUxD_JNSQL8
youtube.com/watch?v=ZuMNZZmImeA
youtube.com/watch?v=XvyRIgPImOY&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=XvyRIgPImOY
youtube.com/watch?v=2vyhOMJXHPA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

First for hilldawg

What is Trump's ideology? Does he have one? Or is he purely reality based?

Trump is against sunni, fuck him asshole.

>Well, that was a nice little break, but now it's time to shitpost on /trumpgen/
>Catalog
>Ctrl+F "Trump Gen"
>No results
>This is it, the globalists have won

So whats this twitter war between Trump and Joe?

Was it just for fun?

It changes daily.

Good morning, fags!!

Have some comfy breakfast...forgot to post info re: the two rallies today in Spokane and Lynden, WA...will be added to the OP of the next thread

MAGA!!!

I MADE SOME FRESH OC FOR YOU GUYS

youtube.com/watch?v=IciwMuoiDUM

He's purely based.

Maybe it just changes sometimes, in the light of new evidence, like science. Ideology never changes and is impervious to evidence. The changeability of his opinions is one sign that he is reality based.

get fucked

Trumpfags can talk themselves into anything.

>be Presidente FOX, Mexican intellectual
>hate Donald Trump so much, always think about him
>see Donald Trump ties for sale at store
>buy tie to make point
>????
>make Donald Trump richer by a few bucks

In Chile, we support Trump.

We REAL latinos support Trump, not those filthy fake latinos living in the USA.

>Vicente Fox

This fucking guy hasn't been president in a decade; can't believe he's getting as much attention as he is

>sunni
Is he the Boston Bomber reddit found? I think his name was Sunni Tulip or something like that.

Lets make this meme happen guys! Ron Paul for Trumps Secretary of State!
m.youtube.com/watch?v=1RG10gZ_toU

Dios te bendiga primo. You just made my day

Other politicians have ideologies, like religion or equality that serve as the foundation for everything they do. I just wonder what Trump's foundational belief or ideology is.

Trump is from private industry (the real world). He's stayed mostly the same but has changed a few stances. Here the real world, that is acceptable. Your lord and savior Hillary has changed practically all of her stances. Since you're operating with negroid levels of intelligence, I can see how this could be confusing for you.

lol that's actually pretty neat

>Trump appoints Ron Paul Fed Chairman
>Paul immediately ends the fed

A fag can dream

he doesn't want america being ripped off due to politicians being unable to negotiate

You need to prove this. For example, what are Hillary's ideologies? I know that you're trying to hold Trump to a different standard to make him look bad, but I won't let you.

Enough. Let Trump decide what's best. He hasn't been wrong yet.

Donald Trump's foundation is made out of hardened concrete, rebar, and steel.

does anyone have an explanation for the Goldman sacchs guy he hired yet?

Underrated post

Actually I think it's good to not have an ideology because it allows you to be open to all the evidence. Ideology blinds you to anything that does not fit your ideology.

I don't know what Hillary's ideology is either. She seems to have equality as one of them, but it's hard to tell if she's just pretending.

>tfw lefties hate joe because he's pro trump
>tfw righties hate joe because he's anti trump

he just can't win

not bad

yeah, the guy is good with money

Daily reminder, that Rato didn't actually drop out. He's trying to win by making Trump voter believe they won.

But won't trump still win majority of the delegates in remaining states even if less people vote?

yup

you're one crazy motherfucker, I like you

What does /trumpgen/ think about Trump's positions on the issues?

thehill.com/homenews/campaign/279067-10-issues-dividing-donald-trump-and-paul-ryan

>2. Raising taxes on the wealthy

>When it comes to the issue of taxes, Trump has been all over the map. But he recently told NBC’s Savannah Guthrie he absolutely supports raising taxes on the wealthy.

>“I do. I do — including myself. I do,” Trump replied, giving heartburn to many traditional anti-tax Republicans including Ryan.

>A former chairman of the tax-writing Ways and Means Committee, Ryan has been championing major tax reform that would cut taxes — not raise them — for families and corporations across the board.

>4. Easing restrictions with Cuba

>Once a Cuba hard-liner, Trump said last fall that Obama’s monumental decision to re-establish diplomatic and economic ties with the communist island-nation of Cuba was “fine.”

>“Fifty years is enough — the concept of opening with Cuba is fine,” Trump said in an interview with The Daily Caller, breaking with nearly all of his GOP presidential rivals. “I think we should have made a stronger deal.”

Ryan, too, has flipped-flopped on Cuba policy. Early in his political career, he had backed ending the trade embargo with Cuba. But as Speaker, Ryan has been a vocal critic of Obama’s move, calling Cuba “a regime that provides safe harbor to terrorists and fugitives.”

He's trying so secretly force a convention.

redstatewatcher.com/article.asp?id=18228

Remember to spread this in social media and tell every Trump voter to go and vote.

t. London

Devilish tactics

they really don't explain the election process to your average normie that well, with good reason

8. Eminent domain

On the question of how much power the government has to commandeer private property for public gain, Ryan and Trump couldn't be further apart.

Ryan has a long record opposing such expropriations, and he cosponsored legislation fighting a 2005 Supreme Court decision that empowered officials in New London, Conn., to seize private land — and sell it to a private corporation — in the name of economic development.

"When someone works years to secure a home or establish a successful family store or restaurant, only to be forced by the government to give it up so a corporation can redevelop the land, that’s wrong," Ryan said at the time. "I took an oath to defend the Constitution, and this means protecting citizens’ right to own private property and prevent government from abusing its power."

Trump disagrees. The billionaire real estate mogul has used eminent domain to his business advantage, arguing that it's a "wonderful" tool for moving big projects — public and private — that might otherwise be "blocked by a hold-out" property owner.

“If you have a road or highway, you gotta do it," he told Fox News in October. "If you have a factory where you have thousands of jobs, and you need eminent domain, it’s called economic development.”

10. Medicare drug negotiations

A major health policy difference between Ryan and Trump pertains to Medicare's prescription drug programs.

Under current law, Medicare is barred from negotiating directly with drug companies to get lower prices. Trump thinks that's a mistake, arguing that the government could reap hundreds of billions of dollars in savings by purchasing drugs in bulk directly through the companies — a position long-held by liberal Democrats.

"We don't do it. Why? Because of the drug companies," Trump said on the campaign trail in January.

Most Republicans oppose such a move, arguing that it grants too much power to the federal government while encroaching on free markets. Medicare's drug programs are doing just fine, they say, as a result of private competition.

Ryan is in that camp, joining most Republicans in voting against a drug negotiation bill in 2007.

is my VP watchlist accurate?
It's based on the criteria Trump laid out.

>redstatewatcher.com/article.asp?id=18228

Op you need to put this too. Cruz is trying to come back from the shadows.

You forgot Ron Paul and Bernie.

Both of which can be force into existence.

I know you guys posted this after he tweeted it but I just saw it now, holy shit!!!

>Dana Loesch Mentions Cvckservative on FOX
>youtube.com/watch?v=BUxD_JNSQL8
i wish Dana would stop being a cvckservative

Said on the fox interview that he was ruling out democrats

Since the thread is so slow right now I can take some maga hat requests

Morning fellas

Thanks for this, Mexifag

It's annoying as fuck to keep having to pay attention to that fucking rat

If Texans don't vote that fuckwad out of the Senate in the next few years...

please do dubble daggers oil-brother

I'm pretty sure he was doing that to keep the peace with the party establishment, since his team keeps contradicting him on that. I should probably downgrade Jim Webb regardless.

Very nice

High five

What movie is this?
Looks familiar.

>MSNBC at the moment
>Joy Reid
>like 3 black people round the table
>Bernie discussion
>two of the black people calling him racist
>saying the fact he conceded the south and said it was 'conservative' was racist
>someone saying Bernie is refusing to accept "intersectionality"
>someone saying black people need to challenge "white supremacy and white privilege" and Bernie isn't addressing that, so he's racist
>pointing out Bill Clinton fought segregation in Arkansas (in the 1980s?), no mention of Bernie's lifelong commitment to anti-segregation and fighting it in the 50s and 60s
>they're using "Berniebros" unironically and calling their protests against Hillary "Bernibroism"

This election is going to red-pill so many democrats

topkek

You guys are aware there's a thread with 180 replies already, right?

I love it!

lol, doesn't show up in the catalog for me.

because he wrote "Trump general" in his name instead of the subject field

kung fury

Why cant we have Arnie?

My grandfather (in South Africa) is a yuuuge Trump supporter.
His birthday next week - would be great to surprise him with a nice red MAGA hat!

If Cruz can run I don't see why he can't

That explains it. No wonder this thread felt so slow.

on it

filename

youtube.com/watch?v=ZuMNZZmImeA

lel

BREAKING

Looking for the Trump Train vid of all the impotent pundits talking trash and becoming more desperate, ending with Trump saying "they're not laughing anymore"

youtube.com/watch?v=XvyRIgPImOY&feature=youtu.be

Gracias, señor

youtube.com/watch?v=XvyRIgPImOY

ack, trumpen king it was. i'll remember it for next time. Thanks guys

Shilly McShillface

Here's your quarter.

Chaos magic.

Damn that's good - hope that doesn't give him a heart attack!
Thank you.
You should get others (who know how to photoshop too) to put MAGA hats on Bernie - could actually encourage the misinformed Bernie supporters :^)

Pray with me, Sup Forums.

>Father, please allow my brother in Christ, Donald John Trump, to ascend to the Presidency of the United States. Together we can purify this nation in Your name, and bring the glory of god to all the nations of the earth.

Amen

is there a voter threshold for the remaining states? is it still possible for Trump to lose?

youtube.com/watch?v=2vyhOMJXHPA

THIS MAN EATS GLOBALISM FOR BREAKFAST

KASICH GOBBLES DOWN PANCAKES

TRUMP GOBBLES DOWN GLOBALIST LAPDOGS

GLOBALISM WILL NOT SURVIVE

I think i just got an A in one of my core classes, woot woot!

It's so much more satisfying now too since he's the (soon to be) nominee.

Does anyone know if any of the Trump campaign can be contacted?

>is it still possible for Trump to lose?
if Trump voters stays home and dont go to the polls, but at this point it would be very unlikely, i mean Kasich and Cruz have stopped campaigning and only Trump is out on the trail, the diffrence is that now he is mostly attacking Hillary

Thanks. The Bernie people won't switch sides because of the shopped hats on him, but we have to make them hate Clinton. They're doing a good job themselves, but with Trump and others fueling their hate for the "rigged" primaries on the democratic side, we might make them stay home in the general, or vote Trump.

How big is the average trump general poster penis?

Going to a rally this morning. What to expect?

WE WILL NO LONGER SURRENDER THIS COUNTRY OR IT'S PEOPLE TO THE FALSE SONG OF GLOBALISM.

Because they're worthless, ungrateful niggers and that's all they're ever going to be

Does Trump know about el rato shenanigans?

>the diffrence is that now he is mostly attacking Hillary

He hasn't even started. He's in the war room phase right now. Planning.

>Trump after waking up in the morning

Got my ballot yesterday

Dear Fellas. I can't believe how fast the polls move on fox news. I saw hoodie once when I was a kid, but now they're everywhere. The world went and got itself in a big damn hurry. My campaign office got me into this halfway show called the CNN republican debates, and a job selling Guacamole bowls on the internet for 75 fucking dollars. It's hard work. I try to keep up, but my ratings hurt most of the time. I don't think anyone likes me very much. Sometimes after speeches I go to the park and feed the birds, I get a larger crowd than at my rallies. I keep thinking someone might just show up and come to my rally. But noone ever does. I hope wherever my supporter is, he's doing okay and making guacamole.

I have trouble sleeping at night. I have bad dreams, like I'm falling below 3%. I wake up scared. Sometimes it takes me a while to remember whether I am on the polls. Maybe I should get me a gun and pull a Budd Dwyer, so they'd send me home. I could shoot Donald Trump while I was at it, sort of like a bonus. I guess I'm too old for that sort of nonsense anymore. I don't like it here. I'm tired of being afraid all the time. I've decided not to stay. I doubt they'll kick up any fuss. Not for an old cuck like me."

-Jeb!

Donald getting shot in the head.