Sup Forums is it wrong of me to be so turned off by what a chick says that I don't wanna fuck her...

Sup Forums is it wrong of me to be so turned off by what a chick says that I don't wanna fuck her? Like holy shit the amount of cringey ass shit that has happened in this convo. Also this bitch has been way to easy. feels like she's desperate or crazy. should I pass?

Those tits look sad.

OP just fuck, film, and share

eh they're about the average c cup on a woman. She's got a really cute face.

The amount ofdick she's got inner has got be in the double digits. Just dudes goin for the easy fuck. This is op btw. Bout to say fuck it and wrap my dick up

>She's got a really cute face.
Prove it

lol fuck off. its a typical slight chubby girl freckle face.

idk what she said that was cringey, your "take a better pic of your tits" thing is def cringe though lol.

You get what you give OP, if your game is that weak then you're only going to attract girls who are easy and vulnerable to weak game.

tl;dr OP is a faggot

dont be a dumbass and post it, nobody cares

Was talking about the netflix n chill then lol fuck. You shoulda seen the last pic of her tits. What else am I going to say? lol Plus I'm givin her whats she gave me, wasn't much.

>you shoulda seen the last pic of her tits

Yes, yes we shoulda. Why are you holding out on us?

might as well post it up

because I earned it

Doesn't sound like it going by you image and your post. You yourself said she seemed easy.

Yea you're right lmao, completely contradicted myself

Fair enough, time for face pic and other tits

Its a fucking landwhale. Jesus dont you have any standards at all?

Tick tock

Landwhale eh, standards yes. thats why im debating. im honestly kind of testing with this girl. like seeing what jokes work n shit. right now im failing

if you saw the face you'd understand

Theres nothing wrong wit having standards man

dude just post the rest of the pics and her face or kill yourself

pissed?