TOP SECRET: I built my company to over $4 million dollars using a stock trading strategy with a 100% success rate I...

TOP SECRET: I built my company to over $4 million dollars using a stock trading strategy with a 100% success rate I originated. The company is going to go public in a few years. At which point it will be worth over $45 million. The trading formula will go to whoever owns over 51%. Give me a reason to issue you shares right now.

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/bhEqt
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Because of these digits

you hate yourself as much as i hate myself so you should help me out.

Give me a better reason. What would you do with a million dollars?

Wrong. I love myself and I love life, as we all should.

Because I'm a broke ass faggot who can't afford to invest otherwise

I already know the strategy you used because I've thought of it before as well. I'll just tell them and you lose your few years of no competition.

Hint: Up or down doesn't matter

There you go. help me feel what you feel.

Shares are currently $17.96 CAD. 2 to 3 years will be going for over $400. Pretty sure you have $13 to invest. Investing is an attitude of using a little to get a lot.

I'd invest and grow my own company by studying you.

And build a decent rig. Maybe buy a 69 mustang. Or an El Camino.

also dubs

Lol no. It involves analyzing social media profiles of influential industry leaders to indicate company performances.

Not as effective. Think harder and you'll see what I'm talking about if you're a smart guy who actually trades

> LARPing

Idk what's more sad; this thread or the people who believe OP

Because I'm studying finance at the Kelley School of Business and would therefore put the shares to better use than any of these scrubs.

Because OP is a faggot

so are we gonna ignore the fact that there's about $61,000,000 in bitcoin just casually sitting in OP's wallet o.O

send your full name and address to [email protected]

You got funcking tape on your pc. You ain't rich

Client side modifications

does the job, why go over the top

I'll PayPal you for some shares bro

so are we just gonna ignore the fact that you're OP

cause you should like you are full of shit and I'd like to look at you strategy to verify it.

my trades from Nov. 2014 to Dec. 2016: imgur.com/a/bhEqt

Mailing it out in the morning.

Here's a reason for you, because I got dubs

Only issuing a limited amount of shares. Currently I still own 87% of the company. Not trying to cede too much ownership.

This is a good scam.

not a scam. moreso a crusade against corporate corruption who give no chance to the underdog. I've been fighting this good fight for a while now. my instagram: RobleRegal, drunk right now but I really am the President and CEO of RHC

Don't do business drunk.

Before investing in shares, the only question I have is whats the catch?

I'd use the money to start more businesses and then once I own the economy, I'd start pushing finance towards space travel so I can get off this rock we call Earth.